logo

Been cheated by Private Immigration Service in Qubec

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Horizon Card Services, Indiana, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - fraudulant credit card company

Horizon Card Services Contacts & Informations

P.O. Box 1275
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Phone: 1800-251-6144
thehorizonoutlet.com
Attempt to de-fraud: I was mis led into believing I was purchasing the priviledge of a $500.00 unsecured credit card and for addition costs I would have other services to include roadside protection, advice from a legal network, discounts on a Rx plan, and services from Equifax for a credit report.
Fortunately I called the minute I received my "card" though not in time to get all my money refunded. The statement Michael employee #211 gave me is that no where does it read it's not a major credit card. My complaint on intent to defraud is that it also doesn't read www.thehorizonout.com any where. Because if it had I would have realized it's like the other on-line stores and I would not have been fooled. This is just my first stop I intend to report this to the attorney general here in Michigan.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Oct, 2008 by   Deborah Light 0 Votes
I received the Horizon Card it is no good i was under the impression that it would be 500.00 unsecured Visa card. Please let every one know that this is a scam.

Tax Tips: Phishing-Malware - February 2010