Posted:

Cheating people out of their homes!

4.85
Homecomings Financial
Homecomings Financial seems to be in the 'business' of CHEATING people OUT of their homes based on everything I've seen written online... Scared me so much a couple of weeks age that I posted my complaint on a class action site and now have a law firm in NY interested in a class action suit against Homecomings. They are GREAT people at the law firm helping me personally so I won't (hopefully) lose my home to this FRAUDULENT company.

If any of you out there have any suggestions for help or know anyone who has/had problems with Homecomings. PLEASE have them post and/or email me ASAP, The law firm, Wolf Popper, NY is looking into CLASS ACTION SUIT against Homecomings Financial. You may contact me by using the rebuttal box below.

A CLASS ACTION SUIT will bring JUSTICE for those of us devastated by this company's underhanded fraudulent practices!! Thanks for any help!!
Complaint comments Comments (291) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mortgage Companies

Comments

14th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
they are scum.on a var rate im paying over 11% and will not neg we are current but not for long.they want to charge us 7k cash to lower payment 300.we are paying over 1200 a month.need help
 14th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
we are paying over eleven percent.they will not even talk to us.we will loose our home.our payments have went from five to over eleven in two years.they are scum.
 14th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
please help homecomings is royally screwing us we are paying over 11%.they want 7k cash to lower payment.are they nuts.we were paying 5% we are going down fast.
 15th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Homecomings Financial is a BIG RIPOFF! I, too, almost went into foreclosure with my home. I lost my job, (a single homeowner) and did not have any other support to fall back on and decided to call Homecomings default loan department. The option I was given was to set up a payment system, which would require me to pay at least half of my house payment, which would stop the foreclosure process. Okay, that sounded really good considering my circumstances, only to find out later that I will still be reported to the credit bureau each month for late payments. Interest will still accrue on my home loan due to the late payments. Does this sound like a program that would benefit the homeowner; I don't think so. The only one that is being benefited is Homecomings. I really hate this mortgage company! I do not like what they stand for when it comes to ethics, integrity, and concern for the customers. Fortunatley, I was able to bounce back after having to use some of my retirement funds and that is never good, especially since I am in my fifties. I am still looking for a job and hoping that I will find one very soon. Homecomings has a very bad reputation!!! I am really considering selling my home just to get away from them, but even selling your property is difficult these days.

Keep me posted on the outcome of Homecomings future. I hope they are ordered by the court to repay everyone for damages and losses and literally dissappear from the face of the earth.
 17th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have read all the complaints and then the posts from the Homecomings rep that basically says most of us are all just blowing smoke because he had info on all of us. The fact is, Homecomings Financial and all the mortgage brokers that engaged in illegal predatory practices aren't going to own up to what they did. When they say they don't want to foreclose and they work with those who communicate with them, it is all outright lies. I have tried calling, faxing, emailing, mailing and dealing with their attorneys, but in over a year, they have done very little talking to me and will not work with me so I can keep my home. I started trying to communicate at the very first signs I was in trouble, and I got nowhere. Homecomings and all the others out there are criminals, pure and simple. They care nothing about the fact that most of us are busting our butts trying to pay for their billion dollar bonuses. We are working as much as other businesses will allow, and when you look at the fact that business owns government, and many businesses would rather pay illegals subpar wages so Americans can't get paid enough for just the basics...don't expect Homecomings or any of these businesses to kiss you before they screw you.
EVERYONE LISTEN UP

1- YOU ALL NEED TO GO THE ~ WWW.FTC.GOV ~ SITE AND FILE THEIR ONLINE COMPLAINT FORM

2- YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR HOME STATES ~ OFFICE OF FINANCIAL REGULATION ~ YOU CAN FIND THEM IN THE GOVERNMENT PAGES FOR YOUR STATE

3- FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR STATES "ATTORNEY GENERAL"

WE HAVE A GROUP OF VICTIMS WHO HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED BY SAFE HABOUR FOUNDATION, KEYSTONE FINANCIAL LLC, MT25 LLC, SILVERSTONE LENDING LLC, KYLE KIMOTO, JULIETTE KIMOTO, ETC ~ GOOGLE THESE
COMPANIES

END RESULT FOR US IS THAT THE FTC FILED CHARGES AGAINST ALL OF THEM.

DO THIS ASAP TO SAVE YOUR HOME
 17th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
google search this group who has fought back against Predatory Lending

SAFE HARBOUR FOUNDATION, SILVERSTONE LENDING LLC, KEYSTONE FINANCIAL LLC, MT25 LLC, KYLE KIMOTO, JULIETTE KIMOTO, PETER J PORCELLI CHRISTOPHER TOMASULO, BONNIE HARRIS

than contact online the ftc at WWW.FTC.GOV and file your complaint

file a complaint with your states OFFICE OF FINANCIAL REGULATION

file a complaint with your states ATTORNEY GENERAL

LOOK FOR OTHER VICTIMS IN YOUR STATE A FORM A GROUP, GET A LAAWYER ASAP

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP, EMAIL HERE AT THIS SITE/
 19th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Homecomings and all its executive officers should be imprisoned for life for numerous counts of grand theft. I received a notice that they sold my home right from under me even though an agreement (signed) had been entered into renogiating the loan. I was told everything was fine. I have requested a billing statement for months. Their website has incorrect information, they do not and never have posted payments accurately in addition to charging exorbiant fees and not posting payments timely. GMAC and all its subsidiaries should be shot! Shame on them and Shame on authorities, Federal Trade Commission, Banking Authority, Federal Truth in Lending, etc. Our government has caused such a disaster in this nation that they are now using innocent homeowners to correct their heinous acts. Someone is putting the money in their pocket and it isn't the homeowners. Does anyone have help for people like me. ??
 26th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
im paying over twelve percent to homecomeings.im paying paying and the rate just gos higher and higher.they told me they would drop my payment from over twelve hundred a month to a little over nine if id bring eight thousand dollars cash to closeing and refinance.what a bunch of crooks.my mortage was sold to homecomeings.
 28th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
My wife and I have been dealing it seems with the same problems as most of you. Were currenty under an adjustable rate scheduled to go up almost $600.00 or more in aug./sept. 08' per a letter they recently sent. Started as one of those teaser rates. Anyhow our loan was sold to them almost immediately after we refinanced. Never thought the market would take such a dive. Tried calling homecomings to see what we could work out with them being that we have a spotless payment record with them. Spent hours on the phone. They we're so rude. Hung up on me several times too. Their loss and mitigation dept. was a joke. They basically told me tough luck and to try back when we were in default and then maybe they might do something. Our emails went unresponded too. Any suggestions please let me know. Thanks...
 28th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Exact same situation as all others, I am definitely interested in a class action suit. Let me know how to procceed.
 1st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I WAS OUT OF WORK FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND GOT BEHIND ON MY HOUSE PAYMENTS, I CALLED HOMECOMING TO SET UP A PAYMENT PLAN AND THEY TOLD ME THAT, THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO, EITHER I CAN PAY MORE A MONTH OR TRY TO SEND IN THE PAYMENTS OWED. I STARTED BACK WORKING IN MAY AND STARTED SENDING IN PAYMENTS, BUT EVERY TIME I CHECK TO SEE IF THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN POSTED, HOMECOMING KEEP SENDING MY PAYMENTS BACK TO ME. I'M LEFT WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE OTHER ACTIONS WITH THE MATTER. SO, I DO FEEL LIKE THEY WANT CONSUMERS TO LOSE THEIR HOMES, WHEN THEY SHOULD TRY TO WORK WITH YOU AND KEEP THE LOAN.
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Aug 07, I sent HF a "Hardship Letter", they did not respond, Oct 07, I stopped making my payments (as I instructed them would happen). My home is scheduled for Foreclosure on 3 Jun 08. I have been on hold for the last 1hour and 10 mins. I have talked to 3 representatives who place me on hold, tell me I have called the wrong number and send me back to the beginning of the phone tree from H**L. I know the market is tough all over. Too bad HF does not work with people when they need it. The postings here are appalling!!!
 4th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
They are a bunch of idiots at homecomings. So in Feb they decided to tell me that I didnt have property insurance so they charged me an extra 200 bucks on my mortgage. Of course I see that and freak call my insurance company so they handle it great right payment goes back down to regular in March and April. Well May comes rolling around and it once again sorry no proof of insurance so they hike the amount back up. I call my insurance agent and she faxes them my deck pages and they received them almost 4 weeks ago. Go to pay my payment for June and hey guess what I now owe 200 more on my payment. Call Homecoming and they are like...Oh ya we have proof of insurance but all of us here are fucking idots so its going to take 30 days to go back to your normal payment. WHAT!!! R u serious...isnt there a little button they can press that makes it go back. These people are idots up there. I think everyone should just refinance with someone else thats what I'm doing. Oh and so I get back from a funeral the other day and I have a new letter saying I didnt pay my property taxes...Um ya I did you fucking idiots. I'm scared from reading everyones comments about their house being taken away. If these mothers keep messing with my they are going to deal with the Wrath of my father...THE DEMON MAN WHO SUES EVERYONE. I have had it with this company.
 4th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I agree Homecoming (GMAC) mortgage got to be the most difficult company to deal with. The loan i have with them was a interest only payment. I thought lock in for 10 years to my suprise it was only 2 years. The payment jump from $1475 t0 $2300 a month i am on the verge of going into foreclosure they also add my state tax into the payment which i never authorized that i am currently reporting there practice with the state attorney general please e-mail if you have any sucess story against them.
 6th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
"GMAC/ HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL '' I am sorry for all the trouble you people are having. I have read many of your e-mails. I too have had some difficulty with GMAC. I went to my bank a couple of years ago to inquire about a home loan they offered me a 5.25% loan. Then I started shopping around. Went to GMAC and told them what my bank had offered me, they said we will match that offer. I then found out that the bank would be selling the contract. Therefore I went with GMAC since I had financed two auto loans with them with out incident. That is when my trouble began. I had excepted their offer of 5.25% signed the papers went home. After a few days had passed I called to see how they were progressing, every time I called to speak to the originating loan officer I was told they were not in. One day I receive a call telling me to go to another office to sign the papers which I did. A short time had elapsed when I received a packet in the mail from HOMECOMES FINANCIAL. After reading over the papers I saw that the loan was not 5.25% BUT 7.25%. When I went into the office of GMAC to question this difference and to talk to the originator of the loan I was told that person no longer work their. When I ask who could help me ? Their was no one that could help. I found that strange but what can you do? While to shorten my store. I just found this page a couple of days ago. I hear and feel a lot of your pain, and do not know if any of the class action suites are progressing for you. But I do know that when the people unit, '' WE THE PEOPLE'' ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I know a attorney by the name of JAMES SOKOLOVE who handle class action suite. 1-800-741-7404. I would appreciate hearing from anyone that has a collective interest in this matter. I should also mention another financial company by the name of ''AMERIQUEST '' THAT WAS BROUGHT TO THEIR KNEES.
 11th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I would like to join this lawsuit as well!

I applied for loan modification six months ago. They told me it would take about 4-6 weeks. This was before our loan would adjust. It took over 2 months for outrloan to be approved, but we never got paperwork for it. I called in three times every week since March 2008, and they said they said they are backed up, but it's approved and I can pay the full amount. It's been three months since then and I still have not received any paperwork and now they are saying my loan is in default and I'm incurring late fees and and escrow balance. Whenever I call in they say they are backed up and will leave a message with that analysis or the manager and never call me back! Please help me.
 18th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Homecomings Financial - Beware of them
www.homecomings.com

I submitted a bid for a foreclosed property in GA the agent broke his ethics code by not only telling me our bid was the highest but he also told me the buyers name. I am not only pissed but angry as well.. Be very weary of homecomings wrong doings.

I am almost positive it was the buddy system working and I think it was also illegal.
 20th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have a problem with US Homestead Protection Services out of Maitland, Florida has anyone else had problems?
 20th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Has anyone else had problems with U.S. Homestead Protection Services, LLC?

Contact Us