logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
2. (6 mins ago)
T & B Sales Advanage Wonder Cleaner
Bait and switch
5. (27 mins ago)
Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk
I don't feel very confident of ever receiving my purchase or a refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

HHGregg

Posted: 2011-08-15 by    saleen54

Scam

HHGregg
Warning. Was scammed at hhgregg store by employee. I entered the store after reading that they had 24 month interest free financing on purchases over 397. After talking to the sale person I was informed to get the 24 months on tv's you had to spend 999 or more. So I did. Then I get a my statement from the CC company and they say 24 months on all purchases 397 or more. Long story short I call the hhgregg store where i purchased the products and that is correct 397 or more on ALL STORE ITEMS. I am returning both tv's tomorrow because they only wanted to give 50 dollars of my 1500 dollar bill for their employees mistake. Employees work of commision so it doesn't surprise me some will tell customers different things to get more money in their pockets. Please watch if using there financing.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Sep, 2011 by   Heaton 0 Votes
It's 24 Months on TV's over $999. Once every few months they have a three day special or a week long sale where everything above $397 is 24 months. Sounds to me like a honest mistake on the sales person. You could easily exchange it for the produc you like or take a fifty dollar discount. Why you expect more than $50 is the big question.

New Texting Scam Promises