logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Olx
Fake add and gave my phone no
2. (10 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-06-22 by    steveb68

Misrepresentation

Heritage Auctions
Texas
I won an auction and the lot was a Yamaha electric guitar, decribed as an SG3000. I was not very familiar with Yamaha guitars, but knew that the SG3000 was highly collectible, so bid on it.
After receiving the guitar and doing some research, it didn't take long to figure out this was not an SG3000. I contacted the people at Yamaha and they said they do not know what model it is, but definitely not an SG3000.

I contacted 3 different people over a week and didn't receive any response. They were very quick to respond if it has to do with payment, but silent when it has to do with taking a misrepresented item back.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Feb, 2010 by   Helmut Schmidt 0 Votes

Fraud - Heritage Auctions

this company makes scams and frauds in all possible ways see www.hvsh.info

2nd of Sep, 2010 by   enriko2 +1 Votes
I never received the items that I paid for and their response to emails is pathetic disdain.
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   gordonanalytic +1 Votes
Heritage Auctions is a terrible organization. Very arrogant people
 30th of Nov, 2010 by   Heritage Auctions -1 Votes
We regret that these clients had such a bad experience, and will work with them immediately to resolve all issues. Heritage Auction Galleries 1-800-872-6467 ext. 1150 or www.ha.com
 23rd of Jun, 2011 by   Heritage Client Services 0 Votes
Steve,
We apologize this has happened and we would love to speak with you to resolve this issue. We have already tried to reach out to you today but were unable to speak with you. If you will please call us at your earliest opportunity at 1-866-835-3243 and ask for either Patricia or Diana and we will be happy to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Patricia
 24th of Jun, 2011 by   steveb68 0 Votes
Patricia,

Rob spoke with my wife and said I should call Diana. I've tried 4 times today and she is apparently gone for the weekend. Instead of continuing the phone tag, I left a message to have her deal directly with my wife on Monday. I will be out of town until Thursday.

Steve
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   pha-q 0 Votes
Bought a coin through Heritage auctions.The coin was very poor in condition and quality even though it was presented as being PR70(highest available grading).Returned the coin.They agreed to return my money.Its been over two weeks and i'm still waiting for my check.
 9th of May, 2013 by   steve766 +1 Votes
They take forever to ship an item once you buy from them. Some dealers are trying to make a living. They should ship a lot faster once you pay. Some auction houses ship the same day you pay. Julien's auctions in California is worse. They take even longer to ship.
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by   md abdul quyum 0 Votes
i am bangladeshi.i am a coin colector.i am sell my coin.i have some coin, east pakistan(present bangladesh)1948-1969, british indian1862-1947, 1st time bangladesh coin¤cy.
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by   md abdul quyum 0 Votes
 26th of Apr, 2014 by   The Heritage Resiatnace +1 Votes
Remember, NO RETURNS, READ ALL THEIR FINE PRINT. They had problems with Heritage. I agree with some other posters here that they are indeed very arrogant. I guess there are enough chumps coming in the front door to replace the customers they are losing out the back door. If you feel you got ripped by them just search "coin auctions" in Google and have few click of their paid ads. That is a kind of vigilante justice against a large arrogant giant.

Resolutions 2011 - Finding Help