logo

Did not order
4. (17 mins ago)
Sceptre Tv
5. (44 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money

Posted:    Donald E Hamilton

Overcharging

HC Processing
www.hcprocessing.com
I have done business with these people for one year and my account has not gone down. I too only pay the payment and no interest. If there is a movement to do a class action suit against them, I would be interested.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jun, 2008 by   zeke10101 0 Votes
Do NOT ever allow yourself to be serviced by this company. ICON exercise equipment uses them - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!
HC Processing is a sham!!!
 10th of Jul, 2008 by   Roz 0 Votes
I thought I was crazy. I just so happend to come across this site. I too have had this company for one year and my account has not gone down. I agree. If there is a movement to do a class action or something I want to be a part of this.
 19th of Jul, 2008 by   sheree 0 Votes
now my self yes same thing going on here .I dont understand why me payment is not gone down either .I am tired of it they have called me everyday wondering why there payment hasnt got there .Well i am only making 1 payment not 2 payments .Because if this is the case i will send the haering aids back to you .I dont care im tired of sending more and more and no body knows why .sheree 219 394 2721 after 1 00 .
 3rd of Aug, 2008 by   sheree 0 Votes
again they call every day and wanting more money from me.My payment only goes up not down.Is there something i can do for this .thank
 10th of Nov, 2008 by   Lesslie 0 Votes
I totally agree... I am still paying these people for an elliptical that I have financed over a year and a half ago and yet my balance remains the same. If anyone starts a class action suit please contact me.
 11th of Feb, 2009 by   Bobbie 0 Votes
I purchased an elliptical 7 months ago and I am finding the same issue of nothing being paid down on my loan. I would also be interested in a class action lawsuit for this matter.
 11th of Mar, 2009 by   roberta dewey 0 Votes
I took out a loan thru HC Processing two years ago for medical treatments on my back and the total of my loan still doesnt seem to be going down, they even upped my interest rate without any reason. I am a senior citizen and my finances are very limited. I am now in the position that I have to sell my home to pay this loan. My prayers go out to anyone who uses this company.
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   Nikki 0 Votes
Hello, I am going through the same thing that all of you have experience with this company. They are now calling my cell phone and my job and it's really getting to me. I have not sent them a letter yet to cease all communication but I have left several messages for them not to call my job or my cell anymore and they continue to call. Is there anything else that I can besides do sending the letter? I really want to get them off my back.

Was there a class action against these a**holes!! If not one needs to be started.
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   uthmama 0 Votes
My account has gone up on a treadclimber that I bought a year ago! Up - a 1000 more than purchasing price. And I have a payment arrangement. today they called 4 days before the due date! And then they called my neighbor (how'd they get that number?) and told him all about it!
 12th of Jun, 2009 by   m_bradford 0 Votes
I called Bowflex to see if I would be eligilble. They took down my information and then said that I would hear back later. Next thing I know I have a bowflex coming to my house. I never signed anything or okayed anything over the phone. Then we got missing and some damaged goods. They wouldn't return anything or give us a discount. Then my husband and I separated and he kept the bowflex. The loan is in my name, but for the past 1 1/2 years I have paid for something I don't have. I have explained and explained to them that he has agreed to pay it and yet they call me. Then we finally went to mediation and he signed stating that he will either take it permanetly and pay for it or give it to me to sell as I never wanted it in the first place. So now I have a debt that has never gone down, lowered interest rate and the amount due has gone from 52.oo a month to 114.oo with a high balance. I have monthly interest rate 14.9% and a daily interest of .32%. I called FTC and they said that it is illegal what they are doing, but you have to be sure that they are not actually part of the company saying that they are a separate credit agency. I think everyone ought to report them to the federal trade commission and then they will take action.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   P. franich 0 Votes
I agree...I have a insomnia problem, Icalled to get info on a sleep number bed, wellllll I was told that I was turned down by HSBC ( I have a credit card with HSBC now, they have never denied me access to lending???) but they had a second company that would fund it
I was nver made aware that this was a high interest credit cad!!!The bed is now brken and I am paying for something that is not working...not only have they harrassed me but they have harrassed my employer, they have called our accounting office, they have asked for information on me and talked to the office manager about personal information on this account)...I am sure that this is aviolation of HIPPA, I would happily join any class action suit out there against ...now that they have identified themselves to my employer, and spoke about my personal account with my office manager...I think I now can charge them with breach of privacy as a lender!!! So please let me know what I can do to join any and all law suits against this company!!!
Respectfully,
Poina Franich
 30th of Jan, 2010 by   A.D.F. 0 Votes
I am having the same problem with HC Processing on a Craftmatic bed I purchased. My balance has not gone down, it has gone up. They call me 3 - 4 times a day at home and on my job. I asked for a print out on my account and it took 1 month until I finally received it. I have even had them set me up on Hardship due to work hours being cut. This was done several times. Then I get calls from some very rude employees at HC Processing that tells me that they can not offer the Harship to me any longer. When I was making the hardship pmts. they were charging me a late fee. Then I looked over the print out of my account. All of the pmts. I have made added up to more than what my balance was.
I would also like to know about a class action against this company.
 9th of Feb, 2010 by   TSurran 0 Votes
I have purchased two pcs. of equipment through Nordic Track and financed through Icon or HC Processing - I purchased 2000 dollars worth of items, I have made 1327 in payments and I CURRENTLY OWE 3160 - 3160? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I owe three times the amount as I should... I am filing a complaint now but complaints are worthless unless someone does something about them, I am at a loss, I dont know what to do or what to pursue but you bet I will look into it.
Further, my statement (according to HC) is generated on the 24th of the month, apparently I have 20 days to pay it. So by the time it gets to me, we are near the end of the month. I pay on the 12th of the month and I incur a 39 dollar deliquency fee, this 39 dollar fee them pushed me above my credit 'limit' which then I incurred a 29 dollar fee - now mind you I had NO LATE PAYS, NO DELINQUENCIES IN 2.5 YEARS and all of a sudden this eroneous 39 dollar fee and it has gone down hill from there. Each and ever single month 39 plus 29, 39 plus 29 every single month since july...
surran@neofast.net