logo

Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
2. (20 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
3. (22 mins ago)

Hausernet

Posted: 2012-01-02 by    Jody

Scammers

Hausernet
I’ve used to work for this company as a mail decoy back in 2008. And since the star of my employment I’ve got paid only once. Hausernet was giving me clear instructions to destroy all the mail after 6 months but because I wasn’t paid I’ve decided to keep the correspondence and use it as a proof of their activities. I have let them know what I was doing but no reaction followed. Then I’ve threatened them that if I will not get paid I will quit and all their correspondence will stay with me and might be used as an evidence for my claim. They still owe me a decent amount of money (around $200) that I’m intended to get back. Also after a quick research on the web I’ve discovered that there is a bunch of people who got scammed in the same way. If someone is reading it, do you have any interest in bringing those scammers down together?
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jul, 2014 by   Barzani 0 Votes
Hausernet is a scam and they do not pay their decoys.

Web of Deceit - Internet Fraud