logo

www.FragranceX.com
bad service
2. (0 mins ago)
www.FragranceX.com
Failure to deliver, charged shipping fees!
3. (1 mins ago)

Posted:    You Ripped me off

Ripped OFF Scammer UTV

Hart Manufacturing
shawnhartmarketing.com
I purchased a 2007 HartCart from Hart Marketing Inc, also known as www.hartmarketinginc.com www.hartcarts.com, www.shawnhartmarketing.com www.bestpriceutvs.com

One day after riding this utv, the gear box shattered. It has a crack all around the casing.

We didn't know the crack was there until after parking it in the garage and noticing a puddle there the next day.

We called and explained the issue. The salesman said it was not covered by warranty and that is was customer abuse.

We have less then 10 miles and on 2 hours on use on this thing. No scratches or damage.

After a few weeks of frustration and rebuttal, we finaly gave up and called www.bestpriceatvs.com and had them order this gear box. We still had to pay for it since we didn't purchase it from them.

Horrible customer service. Shawn Hart smooth talked us into purchasing one. We trusted him with our $4695. Only to find he isn't a man of his word as he as posted.

We also saw his add on ebay at

item number was 120199571030

Unless he was to pay us back for the time, aggrivation, and gear box, we wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from him. After we told him we purchased the gear box from someone else, he offerd to send us a free ipod knockoff if we told him who we ordered from. I wander why?

We found several other sellers that sell the same thing for as low as $3795.

Sure he delivered the product 3 weeks after ordering if, but customer service is what really counts. What if i need a part in the future?

To say the least, we are very disappointed on purchasing this utv from Hart Marketing Inc.

We noticed reviews posted all over regarging Hart Carts.

go to www.google.com and type in hart carts or hartcart and read for yourself

One in paticular at

We called the clerks office as to verify this claim and sure enough, there is a lawsuit against Shawn Hart and Hart Marketing alledging Criminal Conversion, Civil and Criminal Fraud.

I have copied and pasted the info from epinion's website for everyone's review.

Post: 164926
Hart Marketing Inc, Civil Fruad Lawsuit
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT
OF SHELBY COUNTY, INDIANA

CAUSE NUMBER 73C01-0709-PL-25

317-392-6360

Verified by court clerk

Hart Marketing Inc, aka www.hartcarts.com, www.hartmarketinginc.com, bestpriceutvs.com, shawnhartmarketing.com and Shawn Hart
is being sued for unspecified amount for Civil Fruad, Breach of Contract, Misuse of Appropriated Funds, and Criminal Conversion.

The suit alledges Plaintiff paid $26, 600 for product and never recieved it.

Remember, this is alledged and not proven.

Make no mistake, this is an actual lawsuit filed in the court listed above. I called and verified as should anyone else attempting to do business with Hart Marketing Inc, or Shawn Hart.

Prosecuters office did acknowledge reports filed against Hart Marketing Inc there investigator had been reviewing the case but with no outcome at this time.

Several Filings have been made and no verdict in suit at this time.

After reviewing claims against them I have decided to purchase from www.bestpriceatvs.com

As well, i have pictures of the broken gear box and would send them to anyone that wants them.

I saw somewhere that was a class action suit getting started against Hart Marketing Inc. If anyone has more solid info, I would like the info posted so I may contact the plaintiff in the class action suit.

Factsonly
texas, Texas
U.S.A.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Oct, 2010 by   brandy128 0 Votes
I bought a Roketa UTV from Extreme scooter and had the same problem with the transmission what a peice of junk
 26th of May, 2011 by   msfarmer 0 Votes
I purchased a utv from Shawn Hart and the gear box has to be replaced, however, can't find a dealer that carries this part. I did call BestPriceATVs and the salesman told me 3 times that since I did not purchase from them that I was not a priority customer and the gear box and paper gasket would be double or triple to me, but still would not sell me the part - so in my opinion Best Price ATVs is no better that Shawn Hart - why are they in the parts business if they won't sell to a customer?

Tips for Keeping Your Online Business Safe