logo

Germanwings Airlines-
Discriminatory mistreatment at Stuttgart airport
3. (8 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fraud - deducted money without permission
4. (10 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Happy Hollow Cattery Complaints & Reviews - rip off artist's

Happy Hollow Cattery Contacts & Informations

Happy Hollow Cattery

Posted:    So over this!!!

rip off artist's

We had purchased a breeder quality female for $800.00 from Happy Hollow Cattery Located just outside of Springfield MO. Her hips were to narrow to have a natural birth which resulted in a $400 dollar C-Section in which case 3 of the four kittens were lost. She then replaced her with another female. We brought her home and immediatly she began attacking our four cats. We did our best to adjust her to our home, but she refused to eat or drink and caring as much as we do for cats we had no choice but to return her for the mere sake of her staying alive!!! We were promised a kitten from Happy Hollow Cattery as a replacement. They have the money still and have kittens. But as of today she upped the price of the kitten from $800 to $4150.00. We have asked for our money back and have a contract stating we paid $800 but Happy Hollow Cattery will neither replace the kitten or refund our money.

Comments United States Cat Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Happy Hollow Cattery complaints
Happy Hollow Cattery - Stolen Money

Comments

31st of Oct, 2010 by   Complaints Against Cat Breeders 0 Votes
I am so sorry this happened to you please go here: http://sicb.info/reportitnow.html

2nd of Nov, 2010 by   So over this!!! 0 Votes
After posting our complaint Happy Hollow Cattery has decided to return the adult female because we had a written contract on purchasing her instead of replacing her with a kitten. The kitten replacement was a verbal agreement. This is after telling them we were going to contact an attorney. We asked for a full refund of our money but instead she is bringing us the cat that attacked our other cats and would not eat or drink the week we had her. They no that cat had a major a problem adjusting to our home as she is 3 years old. I guess risking your cats health and safety is more important than refunding the money or replacing with a kitten as verbally promised. I can no longer say that they have the money and cat we purchased, but i do not think this issue was resolved accordingly but only contractually.
 4th of Nov, 2010 by   Happy Hollow Cattry 0 Votes
Please see the posting on this website regarding complaint for slander against Persian Idols Cattery--------for the other side of the story.
dated 11/3/10
We miss Lady and we hope she has a good home now. I'll never understand how they could be so unfeeling to me and to my cats but I will never sell to another breeder again.
 4th of Nov, 2010 by   So over this!!! 0 Votes
Mrs. Burr has posted the wrong domain name for my website...

Please visit persianidols.com as I have Four White Pure Persian Kittens out of award winning lines that are Show Quality with the Female Persian Idols Linea being the best. As pets my male kittens sell for $250.00
Linea is priced At $350.00 and is Top Top Show Quality excellent boning great dome and the sweetest most open expresssion. One of the males is possibly an Odd Eyed it's a little early to tell but if so he is also $350.00 as a pet.

I have an open cattery which means anyone is welcome to come see where the kittens come from.
Many breeders do not allow this, but I want people knowing that there kitten was raised in a very healthy and loving environment. Feel free to contact me from my website. The correct domain name is persianidols.com

And Remember "We're Your Next Persian Idol"

Robert Presley