logo

Rev. Leonard Bell
ILLEGAL REPRESENTATION AMONG MY PARTNERS
4. (23 mins ago)
Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell
Scam company requesting a $20 fee for an application to receive an award of $2,997,500.00
5. (28 mins ago)
Comwave VOIP
Comwave refuses to cancel service and charging credit card for service that no longer works!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Haband

Posted:    Arlie D. Wood

Haband Perks

Haband
For at least three months, Haband has been posting a $14.95 charge on my Visa Account for 'Haband Perks' which I have not authorized. I recieve nothing from these charges nor do I have any idea of what they are for.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2009 by   Haband Perks 0 Votes
I have received a $14.95 charge on my bank account visa for the last 2 months, and did not sign anything for me to receive this charge. please cancell this charge and refund my $14.95 for the last 2 months . cacell this perk whatever it is. thank you
 19th of Nov, 2009 by   Haband Perks 0 Votes
I have received a $14.95 charge on my bank account visa for the last 2 months and did not sign or agree to buy anything for this charge. pleasecancell this perk thing and refund my charges to my account I do not want to see this on my account anymore. please cancell and refund my money. thank you
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   Shirley Lesh 0 Votes
I ALSO HAVE A 14.95 CHARGE FROM MY BANK WHAT IS ALL THIS ABOUT/ I BOUGHT 2 THINGS 1 ORDER . THAT IS PAID . THAT IS ALL. HOW DO I GET MY 14.95 BACK .? I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM THEM..
 18th of Dec, 2009 by   Shirley Lesh 0 Votes
I'LL NERVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN THEY JUST WANT MONEY AND I GAVE THEM MONEY FOR WHAT I BOUGHT. THEY TOOK OUT ANOTHER 14.95 . I WILL GET MY REFUND. ANY HELP HERE?
 24th of Jan, 2010 by   Jessica96 0 Votes
I ordered from Haband last month and have ordered from them before and had no problems. I noticed a few days after that Haband Perks took a $1.95 out of my bank account and never thought anything about it. But then I looked at my bank account today and saw that $14.95 was taken out. I did not authorize a $14.95. I looked online and saw that I am not the only one with this problem. I called Haband Customer service and the guy gave me this phone # for Haband Perks to call which is 1.888.626.3342 . I also have emailed them at CustomerService@encoremarketing.com. I will get my $14.95 and my $1.95. It's a good thing that my dad checks his bank statment everyday and verify all his charges so far it's only been a month.
 31st of Jan, 2010 by   H K Slagg 0 Votes
For 3 months I have been charged 14.95 for Haband Perks. I have no idea what this is. I talked to one of your representatives regarding this and he informed me that I would no longer receive this charge. Hoever, it appeared again on a statment from Visa dated 1/28/2010. I am refusing to pay the charge.
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by   David Pare 0 Votes
I also have been charged $14.95 per month and have no idea as to why and would like to have this removed from my account, retro active.
David E. Pare
granddoobiehead@charter.net
 22nd of Jan, 2011 by   HarryR 0 Votes
Shame on Haband for placing adds in a Veterans Magazine. I will be sure to tell everyone at the American Legions, VFW's and the AmVets not to order from this company.
This seems to be a common problem with Haband Company they have been taking this money $14.95 out of my checking account for 6 months before I caught it. When you call Costumer Service they will tell you that it's a third party doing it..however they will forward the info and get the money placed back into your account..NEVER AGAIN will I order from this company. It seems that when you opt to give them your e-mail to receive sales info you some how sign up for the $14.95 item (whatever it is) I'll call it a scam.
Trust me Haband will loose more than just my Business, I talk to a lot of Vets.
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   Karol1218 0 Votes
I wrote to the BBB after months of them not listening to me and removing the charges. After 2 days of writting the complaint to the BBB I got a phone call and the charges were removed! BBB worked very nicely! I also signed a complaint to the fair trade commission which you can also do online at FTC.com
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   JHardman 0 Votes
I, too, e-mailed the BBB. Why don't them do something to stop this scam artist from operating? I'll try the FTC next. Jim from California
 9th of Jan, 2012 by   Paul Roy Beauchemin 0 Votes
I discovered today upon receipt of my credit card statement that I have been charged !4.95 per month for the past 2 months for Haband Perks membership that I don't recall ever agreeing to -- in fact, every time I have made a purchase from Haband on line they ask me if I want to earn 10 or 15 dollars off my next purchase -- the first time I clicked on this link I learned that it required a monthly membership fee so I declined to join Haband Perks -- now I learn that somehow they interpreted my no answer as a yes -- and I have never received any discounts, even though they have charged me a membership fee for the past two months..
 3rd of Aug, 2012 by   Harold G. Brown 0 Votes
For at least twenty-one months, Haband has been posting a $14.95 charge on my Visa Account for 'Haband Perks' which we have not knowingly authorized. We received nothing from these charges nor do we have any idea of what they are for. My wife submitted orders in August and September 2010 and these $ 14.95 charges started showing up for Haband Perks in October 2010. Since she does submit orders without my knowledge, I hadn't questioned these charges. I think they are a ripoff. I would appreciate a refund for these past months since these charges were not of any benefit to us. I did speak to your rep. Matthew last evening, August 2, 2012, and he was going to reverse the July 2012 charge and cancel further charges.
Please advise what you can do about these charges from past months.
Harold G. Brown, 117B Hialeah Street, Osceola, WI 54020 - email hgbrown@centurytel.net - phone 715-294-4566
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   laat 0 Votes
My 85 year old Mother has also been charged $14.95 for the last 13 months and had not received anything. She just caught it on her bill now. I would like to help her get her money back. Please let me know how I can help her.

China Milk Scam