logo

Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
2. (20 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
3. (22 mins ago)
Fraud Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Guardsmark Complaints & Reviews - fruad & Scam collecting people info.

Guardsmark Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-02-07 by    mario marrer0 jr

fruad & Scam collecting people info.

guardsmark.com
dear sir:
I went to a interview with guardsmark security company, and penny been a races
to me because she do'nt like me. This is not right penny is doing to spanish people,
like cuba or mexican. she treat better white people then spanish people. Is not fare
guardsmark is treating people this way, and that's why all security company going
out of business they are no good to trust them at all. they lyer and scam.

thank you.

Comments United States Security Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Guardsmark complaints
Guardsmark - profiling

Comments

7th of Feb, 2011 by   Shannon36535 0 Votes
How is she being a racist? Did she not hire you?
If your english, grammar and spelling are any indication of how your interview went, I would not have hired you either and it has nothing to do with skin color.
 21st of Nov, 2013 by   winchell 0 Votes
you don't have to discrate the person for the way he spell or talk . it took me two years to get into gaurdsmark and i wish someone would have told me don't do it. the pay is crap and there is no extra like they say i got a 1.25 raise in 4 years. and there is no over time. and we do so much more then we should.( so mario look for a another company) .
Shannon i think you should never be boss or hire anyone. read your message out loud to your self sound like racist to me!
 21st of Nov, 2013 by   winchell 0 Votes
well ! here goes this is not about the above complaint this is mine and if Guardsmark read this GOOD. I work in Tomahawk Wisc and not hiding the fact I am not alone on this. we have two supervisor in tomahawk and one i will call SMITH this supervisor is over powering her command on the Security Guards . we cannot get any over time because she is afraid she will not get her bonus at the end of the year and the head managers from Milwaukee knows this. we security officers work hard and put up $11.75 a hour and very time the company wants or need .They will be told let security we can do that! If she wants security to do this or that then give us our raises and our over time we earned it. And with her not hiring someone that needs a job . in one month she went thru 15 apps and not one was hired. who is pulling the strings here. And when the company heads show up here we are to answer their questions and if we have questions they have to go thru her. where is our benefits there are none .work two years before vacation starts then you 3 days and that if you earn them. help with college tuition’s none!, and the insurance is terrible.
WELL maybe someone will read this and do something or maybe Not! Guardsmark LLC is in business for them self and their employees are nothing to them. You write to them no answer! You can even call the managers Smith must know first why. We has security guards should have the right to inform the manager in Milwaukee or New York on what is happening here but that does not seem to matter to them either. So Lipmann if you are reading this good send someone over here and straighten this out. Let us have our overtime and quit working us to death so we have to quit.

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call