logo

FRUIT ENGINE LLC
FRAUD COMPANY
2. (6 mins ago)
DFF Financial Fraud
repeated calls to my work number threating to continue to call non stop
3. (7 mins ago)

Posted:    Jimmy

Fraudulent practices

Guardian Of Eden
guardianofeden.nl
I ordered a pound of powdered boric acid. When I received it, I noticed the bottle was smaller than a 12 oz container I had purchased at a pharmacy. So I weighed it on a postal scale and found it only weighed 14 oz including the heavy plastic container. I sent two inquiries by e-mail and received no response after a period of weeks.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2009 by   Guardian of Eden Victim -2 Votes
I purchased a gallon of food grade H202 in April of last year, it arrived in Dec, and had leaked out about half the contents. I called several times and was told I needed to talk to the owner, the person I was talking to could do nothing. I called back 4 more times. The owner never answered or returned my calls. I was ripped off! The product was never replaced or refunded. I had to do a charge back on my credit card. This place is a fraud, the owner a scammer and rip off artist.
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   Ms Scirrocco +2 Votes
I have purchased the food grade H2O2 in quantity from these folks a few times and I always received my order quickly and the package was very secure. No problems. I highly recommend them!
 28th of Jul, 2009 by   Mary47 +1 Votes
I placed an order with Guardian of Eden recently and was happy with their service.
 31st of Aug, 2009 by   msmsm 0 Votes
I am considering a purchase from this business, and after reading these complaints I am a little wary. But then I thought, maybe these complaints have arisen from a scam website posing as Guardian of Eden. Considering there are only 2 complaints, and an equal number of praises, this would seem to be a possibility. If they were responsible for such horrible customer service, why are there not MORE complaints during 11 years of operation?

Another possibility I am considering is that the drug companies will lose a great amount of revenue if the word gets out about the natural options this company provides. So maybe a competitor is responsible for these posts.

I any case, only 2 complaints in 11 years has to be an excellent record, so I am going to risk it. It will be worth it to improve my general health.
 3rd of Sep, 2009 by   Dave999 -1 Votes
On GOE's plus side, I can say that "Don" (dfwx22 at gmail.com) responded quickly to a question about his company's reputation.

On the other hand, his email was unfriendly and defensive, while subtly suggesting I should go to hell (not in those words). His defense was arguing that all the complaints are from his competitors.

I certainly would never purchase from a who clearly doesn't think his customers are important enough to engage in a dialogue. (In addition, his website really sucks - I mean, come on - what legit site uses at least 6 different font sizes and 5 different colors all mashed together in one long page?)

As to their product, I can't say. I've never tried it and never will.

Wish I could recommend an alternative, but this stuff seems to be REALLY hard to find - at least from anyone reputable!
 17th of Sep, 2009 by   KellyBear7 0 Votes
I have purchased gallons of h202 from Guardian of Eden over the past 2 years. Once the package was stolen from my doorstep & DON personally saw to it that was replaced - free of charge. It is a small company that sells a large volume of high quality H2O2 to customers all over the US, so I think people get too easily discouraged by not getting an immediate RETURN email or phone call. When I spoke to Don on the phone he apologized and said he gets HUNDREDS of emails everyday so it is difficult to attend to everyone IMMEDIATELY.

I can testify to excellent customer service with them & have always been completely satisfied with every purchase. I also enjoy their sea salts, which I mix into my H2O2 baths.
 20th of Sep, 2009 by   yardmandave 0 Votes
I recently purchased a gallon of h2o2 from this website. I am happy with the purchase. I would never have bought from this website if they did not have Paypal as a means of payment as I use a debit card and have very little recourse from the card company or bank. Paypal ensures that you have a means of recovering your monies if you have been wronged. The very fact that they have Paypal to me means that they are a reputable site.
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   mrdillen 0 Votes
Completely disagree with the complainant. I have ordered H2O2 from this company for years and have been VERY satisfied with their product. No, I am not an employee and am not associated with this company at all, excepting, of course, my simple association with them as a very satisfied customer.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   toneyb 0 Votes
I ordered product but did not receive my order within the MAXIMUM 10 days that is promised on the site. Tracking information showed that it was not sent out for 9 days after I paid for it using PayPal (read: instant and guaranteed payment). I was more than a little uneasy about placing the order to begin with because the site is soooooooo poorly put together and almost impossible to read because of the random changing of fonts, thoughts, and flow of information. Frankly, I might have been willing to wait a week longer for my order to arrive but not living up to your claims on delivery does nothing to instill a feeling of confidence. The combination of the shoddy website and the failure to meet shipment expectations (set by the seller), seriously compromised this transaction. I placed a request for refund with the seller through PayPay and will refuse the shipment if, in fact, an attempt to deliver it is made.
 21st of Mar, 2010 by   PeggyD 0 Votes
I highly recommend this company - its dedication to health and wellness is unbelievable. I have ordered many times from them since 2004 and have never had a problem with a shipment and have always had my emails returned and been given great service by phone. Every product that I have purchased is the best you can buy on the market, at a great price also, I might add.
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by   KellyBear7 0 Votes
Really, who cares about the aesthetics of the website?? In order for it to be perfect & beautiful to those who feel the need to complain about it now - A QUALIFIED PERSON MUST BE PAID to fix it - meaning higher cost to the customer. Instead of whining about the website, I am grateful for the high quality products they offer & the reduced price. Don't you people have anything else to whine about??

This company sells high quality H2O2 and other great products at a REASONABLE COST.
 17th of Apr, 2010 by   Starfire-2010 0 Votes
I ordered a quart of Guardian of Eden's 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide on April 6, and FedEx indicated that the paperwork was incorrect, and it was returned to Guardian of Eden. The next FedEx email indicated a new delivery date on April 15, 2010, and it came and went as well. Today, April 16, 2010, I sent an email to Guardian of Eden, including copies of the FedEx emails. One of their staff wrote back to me, informing me that they had to pay for shipping fees twice, and said they are refunding my money. I bought from them in good faith, providing them with an accurate delivery address (my home), and in a timely manner.When problems like this arise, the company should be the one who bites the bullet, NOT the customer. This is the type of problem most businesses have happen, now and then. It goes with being in busness. The problem was created by someone else, not me! I don't want my money back, I want the product I ordered. They do seem to have the lowest prices, and it irritates me that they are causing me to purchase it elsewhere. I spent several hours online trying to find another supplier who has comparable prices, but could not find any. I'm thinking about filing a dispute with VISA, because I did not get what I had ordered, and now I'll probably have to pay much more to buy the product from another supplier.
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   Morrister 0 Votes
I like this company very much and am well pleased with their service. I only order my H2O2 from them. I could care less how their site looks especially since their products are so great and the cost cannot beat the prices.
 27th of Aug, 2010 by   ASpecialPower 0 Votes
I have purchased from Guardian of Eden and they were quick ship, very professional and high quality. Correct, store in cold dark place, such as basement or refrigerator. I am going to order from them again.
 28th of Oct, 2010 by   its@thecross 0 Votes
I have purchased several of their products over the past couple of years and have NEVER encountered a problem. My online purchase has been smooth, and the prompt delivery and the efficacy of their products I am still enjoying to this day. I could pick at their web presentation or spelling errors, but honesty and viability are higher on the list. So far, this company delivers for me and I am getting ready to order again.
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   Winner JKS 0 Votes
I have used the H2O2 from GOE and have nothing but good to say about the product. I purchased some of the Dead Sea salt, and it had a different smell about it, and I sent an email to them about the smell, and recieved an immiadite responce back, and they did not question about the smell, but only to get my shipping info to replace the shipment.

I will continue to use GOE products, no matter what others have to whine about!!!
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   s. jacobs +1 Votes
i personally like the products i have ordered the 35%food grade hydorgen peroxide with no problems ..i use it in my pool ..i am satisfied with the results ..the procuct has always arrived safely ...they always what i would call SUPER package it ...it is package extremly well ...double taped ...double heavy duty plastic bags ..extra heavy duty cardboard box ...i have called the comapany 50 gillion times and never had them cuss or hang up ...always friendly and helpful ...i am very pleased ..will continue to use them
 9th of Dec, 2011 by   pamike 0 Votes
Thank you GOE Just receive my order as you said, No problem, And great packaging
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   NYLAURA 0 Votes
I have also placed an order with this company along with a friend of mine. Neither of is has had any problems with them.. I know there are times when every company gets it wrong, but I am a VERY particular about service, I have not had any problems with this company.
 30th of Nov, 2012 by   Lorraine Lee 0 Votes
i cant seem to get into your site some one else dont see your logo on what i am used to on this site

Feds Crackdown on Mortgage Fraud