logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
2. (2 mins ago)
Scott Citrane
This man is scammer and thief
3. (4 mins ago)
Renewal by Andersen
replacement windowns
4. (4 mins ago)
VitaMall USA
Scam, fake charge and no refund
5. (6 mins ago)
4ALL Ventures
Bogus charges and impossible to stop them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Guardian Financial Group, Charlotte, North Carolina Complaints & Reviews - Guaranteed loans!

Guardian Financial Group Contacts & Informations

201 N. Tryon Street
Charlotte, North Carolina
Phone: 800-963-5140
www.guardianfinancialgroup.com
The worst part about this is that I checked this company out BEFORE I sent them money to guarantee a loan for me. According to what I see, I am NOT the only person that got scammed!!! They owe me over $2000. I had a "bad feeling" when they told me that I needed to send more money, plus I was supposed to get a refund yesterday, which I am sure everyone else was told. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO GET CAUGHT BY SOMEONE!!! Many people are hurt by this, including myself.

Complaining to the BBB might not help, but I already did. Plus, I contacted all of the TV stations in my area, and I hope they will pick this story up. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of May, 2008 by   Angela Jares 0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me by Lexington financial- the had me wire money to ontario canada. Like a dummy I did to "secure" my loan well when I called back the next day they wanted 1500 more & the huy started yelling at me that I need to comply with my paper work-What crap

Weapons of Fraud