logo

AJ Interlinks
Fraud / False Promises
5. (23 mins ago)
shopon4u.com
Seller refused to help me and told that it wasn’t his responsibility

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GT Media Inc / GT Direct Inc Complaints & Reviews - Fraud & cheating!

GT Media Inc / GT Direct Inc Contacts & Informations

GT Media Inc / GT Direct Inc

Posted:    Cynthia Palacios

Fraud & cheating!

Purchase their GTX appliance, it was defective. It caused an electrical burn all the way through the top of the unit. When I called them up they said I would have to pay for shipping again to get a new item. Even though I paid shipping and the item was defective. They didn't even want to see the defective one to see if possibly this is a common problem with the product. Turned out I was calling the Philippines. When I asked for the corporate number that gave me a bogus address, when a reverse number look up is done it gives you the weather number. Apparently they are in Ohio but nowhere listed.
Comments United States Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More GT Media Inc / GT Direct Inc complaints
GT Media Inc / GT Direct Inc - Rip off!!

Comments

31st of Oct, 2007 by   Anna Nencescue 0 Votes
This company is a ripoff and I should have known better than to order their product. Their phone ordering line is extremely confusing and if you make a mistake they will not help you. When I ordered I called the very some day to correct an order error and they told me that the order was not in the system yet and to call back the next business day. I did so and got the same response but was told I shouldn't worry because the item was on backorder and would not ship before I was able to cancel this item, so I called them every business day 7 times and the last time I called they said they couldn't fix the order because the order had already shipped and I would have to call back after I received my order to return the incorrect item and that they would refund me in full including shipping and handling. When I called back after receiving the order they then said that they could not refund shipping and handling and I would have to pay the shipping costs to return the item also. Not only did I lose that money but for a $40 order they charged $29.90 for S&H for a package that the S&H should have been half that cost. This company is impossible to get a fair deal from and should be avoided.
 8th of Aug, 2008 by   Carol Roetnor 0 Votes
When I ordered the GT Express 101, I was told I would be charged $69.80. I was also told I would receive a confirmation number. I have never received a confirmation number and all of a sudden after several weeks, I see a charge of $83.70. That is quite a bit more than they told me. I still have not received a confirmation number. I am thinking about closing my account so they will not be able to charge anything else.
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   R 0 Votes
I agree complete. You call their customer service--located in Manilla-where their "service rep" tell you "no" when requesting a supervisor. Instead, she kept me on hold for at least 2 hours claiming she didn't care, she had all day. I am definitely taking this matter to the Ohio State AG's office.
 22nd of Aug, 2008 by   Janis Railey 0 Votes
I ordered a wrap cooker from them @ 39.99 buy one get one free. They have charged my acct. 68.30. They hard to get on the phone

Time Running Out for Home Buyer Tax Credit