logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
WMV*WWW.MATCH.COM/BILL
Unauthorized charges made on my debit card
2. (16 mins ago)
Balanced Media Services
They took money from me – no info about this scamming company
3. (28 mins ago)
USPS
RUDE PEOPLE AT USPS
4. (28 mins ago)
Prestigeskate.com
Blocked access to seller’s profile
5. (36 mins ago)
Garcina Cambogia & Digestit (Colon Cleanse')
Unorauthorised Deduction from my Visa Account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Green Tree Financial, Palatine, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Mortgage payments

Green Tree Financial Contacts & Informations

Green Tree Financial

Posted: 2012-06-06 by    caroljean54

Mortgage payments

GreenTree financial
Palatine, Illinois
Phone: 8006430202
I owe May 2012 mortgage payment & June 15 is the late date for the June payment. My husband is just back to work after losing his job in April 2011 & we exhausted our savings keeping up on our payments. When I call to tell them when I can make 1 payment for May, they want the entire amount due. They said they've been sending people by our home taking pictures so they can figure out how much they can sell our home for.and the put people like us out of our homes. I set up 1 automatic payment & then found out they set up concurrent automatic payments every month. I do not approve on auto deductions unless I have the money in my checking account. I about went thru the roof when the bank told me they were scheduled every month. I told the bank I didn't approve them to take out monthly payments. Twice they had caused an overdraft & I had to pay late fees which I cannot afford while trying to catch up on other bills. They are mean & nasty on the phone & really don't care about working with you if you're behind on your payments. They only enjoy making threats. It is so stressful trying to work out any arrangement with them. They don't care if you've been out of work or what your story is, they only want their money & a piece of your hide while they're at it. And they don't mind getting a little personal while they're at it! How is this company getting away with these strong arm tactics?
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

The World's Most Insulting Fees