logo

Nirvana Horses Resort
Account gmail hacked
2. (12 mins ago)
Del Prado Collections
Did not send promised display case
3. (16 mins ago)
Bravofly
Bad service
4. (25 mins ago)
Indian Railway (Western Railway)
People travelling in reserved coach
5. (32 mins ago)
matt and amanda clarkeson
ebay magic scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Grant Approval Network, San Diego, California Complaints & Reviews - false billing

Grant Approval Network Contacts & Informations

Grant Approval Network

Posted:    fayetta

false billing

grant approval
72 17th street apt 502
San Diego, California
I went into the website grants.gov and was asked to pay 1.95 and was unable to but they still had my information and now 79.95 was taken from my debit card and now my bills are messed due to this false billings. how do I get this matter handle and my money return to me.
Comments United States Government Grants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of May, 2010 by   disabled in the carolinas -1 Votes
the same thing happened to us, we got the 79.95 charge. we brought this scam page to our bank and filed a complaint and got our money back.we also filed with the bbb. hope this helps.

disabled in the carolinas
 8th of Nov, 2010 by   LaJeana -1 Votes
November 8, 2010- OMG that very same thing happened to me. I just got a call from a collection agency stating I owe the Grant Approval place 80.00 I told him he can just tell the I refuse to pay. I don't care if it goes on my credit report. Staple it to the rest of the bad credit I have. That is crazy. I just went browsing to see about getting a Grant they never stated if I did want the service to cancel in 10 days. FALSE BILLING EXACTLY!
 29th of Nov, 2010 by   Rikk 0 Votes
To Whom,
On Nov 22 I submitted for the Grant Information!
On Nov 29, I called and noted that I had not received any information?? I then tried to cancel!!!
I was told that the CD was delivered?? I said it had not??
Then the voice on the phone said well, you probably receive it in about 2-3 days?? That means I will be over my ten days to cancel???
I have dial up and am not able to receive very much info on the Internet
If push comes to shove, I will cancel the card!!
 9th of Jan, 2011 by   Robin C Gray 0 Votes
I place an order with the network service I need to know how to get my money back. I ve only had this grant network for 2day and cancel because it give people false information. We all need to do something inreference to them.
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   JGCD 0 Votes
The very same thing happened to me but now based on the comments and what's happened to me, it's even worse now. I was charged the $1.95 for shipping twice. The first time was with the website, the second time, an arabian accent man called me asked me to verify some information I had put on the website. I don't trust giving my info over the phone but even if I didn't comply he still had all of my info, cuz he was telling me all the things I put on the website, all I really did was say yes and was charged again. A day later I was charged the $79.95 which I was not told about and I read the terms and conditions, that was not specified in there so that already is fraud, and now yesterday I was charged 59.95 from some damn place called "All Terrain Media" From Pleasant Grove Utah. I google this to find out what the hell is that and low and behold it's an "Agency" connected with the Grant Approval Network. I have to call my bank now and see what they can do. But word to the wise and all readers, DO NOT SIGN UP OR EVEN LOOK AT THE GRANT APPROVAL NETWORK WEBSITE. I've been F**ked over by these charges big time. Take the advice from us, Don't do it
- JGCD
 15th of Jan, 2011 by   amcc4113 0 Votes
I signed up for this bogus network (back in August), I've NEVER received a cd, nor did the website state if I did want the service to cancel in 10 days that I will be billed $76.85. On January 6, 2011, some number called stating they were a collections agency... They told me that the grant approval network could not automatically get the 76.85 I "owed" and threatened if I do not pay that it will go on my credit record. (I work hard for my money and credit score) I was also told that have my card information, my address, (supposably) the confirmation number for the cd being sent, & that had my ip number (for my computer). Then when I call the customer service I'm holding for an unpleasant amount of time & the representatives will say will you call us back because we have a problem with the computer. This company is a scam & fraud, false billing, and charging unauthorized amounts from my card.
 17th of Jan, 2011 by   terysloc 0 Votes
I got my statement from the bank today it had a charge for 79.00 for the Grant Approval Network. I've never heard of it. I tried to call the 888 number and it was automated. It kept taking me back to the beginning which essentially got me no where. I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions? What is this?
 28th of Jan, 2011 by   Colorado Business Owner 0 Votes
The same thing just happened to me...I signed up for this thinking I was just paying a 1.95 for shipping and then looked at my bank account and at $79 taken out from my account. Is this a monthly charge? and how do i got about getting rid of this?
 7th of Feb, 2011 by   DEARNEST 0 Votes
SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME . I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE TRYING TO GET INTOUCH WITH THEM I GET PUT ON HOLD ONCE I ENTER MY PHONE # THEN A RECORDING COME ON AND TELLS ME TO CALL OR E-MAIL THEM LATER. I NEVER RECEIVED THIS CD AND NEVER GAVE APPROVAL TO HAVE THE $79.97 TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT . WHAT DO I DO
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   SIOMAIRRA SANCHEZ 0 Votes
the same happen to me except I have a prepaid card because I have no bank to go to. I do not want to get into bank overdraft fee etc, , , that's why i have this kind of card that sucks now the card company wANTS ME TO RESOLVE IT WITH THE GRANT NETWORK THEN CALL THEM WHILE MY 80.00 i DID NOT AUTHORIZE IS FROZEN
 25th of Jul, 2011 by   Fred Kl 0 Votes
I am saddened by all of these messages. I used the Grant Approval Network extensively to secure the grant I needed. They were very helpful, they billed me in exactly the manor they said they would... Don't you people read what your buying? Geez, take some responsibility for yourselves!
 27th of Aug, 2011 by   Jaymelou 0 Votes
This is a scam! Unemployed...directed to this site ...seemingly through the states web page when I applied for unemployment...next thing I know...I get this disk in the mail that I wasn't sure who it was from until I opened it. Now I am stuck paying to ship it back to them.The above person commenting clearly has an interest they aren't mentioning!
 15th of Sep, 2011 by   Take it from me 0 Votes
Fred Ki said it best. The best advice I can give is to read the grant sites you want to obtain a grant kit from, top to bottom ( including terms and conditions where the hidden fees are), and make sure you understand and agree. Get a walmart debit card and put as low as five dollars on it, that way if it really is a scam, you aren't in debt, and best of all, you wont be taking a risk with your bank card or credit card or worst of all, your credit score! I had been cheated before as well so I feel all of you. But now, I'd rather be safe than sorry. I believe there are honest, legit grant programs out there, but dont be too excited and naiive to put your hard earned money on the line. Hope this helps for anyone that has had a bad experience or is planning to apply for grants. Good luck to you all :)
 8th of Mar, 2012 by   Michael Girard 0 Votes
MY NAME IS MIKE, this problem happen to me! I believe this is a scam company that works with other scam companies. PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE KIND OF THINGS! I AM GOING TO GET THIS PROBLEM SOLVED SOON . I AM PISSED, HOW DARE THIS COMPANY TO DO THIS TO OTHERS AND TO MYSELF. IT WENT FROM A 1.95 TO 79.95 GRANT ME THIS IS GOING TO BE SOLVED QUICKLY!
 13th of Mar, 2013 by   Real Rita 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. This Grantapproval Network is a scam! They told me I was paying only $1.95 for ship/handling for a package with info for different grants. They never said anything about a membership for life at the cost of $79.95! So I happened to be checking my acct and I see they made a withdrawal that I did not approve! This just today! Called my bank right away, they filed a claim for me, so I will get my money back along with a new card. When they bank rep called the Grant people the woman had the nerve to tell me they would refund me $69.95!! Because I looked at the site after I made the purchase!!! That's crazy! And I told her that was ridiculous, I want a full refund so she had nerve to tell bank rep she will fight and win! Do NOT go to this site!!!

10 Tips To Avoid Being Scammed by Credit Companies