Global Tel Link

cell phone prepaid calls

global tel link
Phone: 18776504249
i use my cell phone for my boyfriend to call my phone through global tel link... yes they did advice me that if a call is dropped they will not refund the call, but what about when their system says i attempted a 3 way call so they disonnect my call after 5 minutes?? when i first called to make the complaint about the disconnected call the lady told me that they would more then likely refund it because they have been having this issue with alot of customers being disconnected for this reason. so its been over a week and it happened again i got disconnected cause they said i was trying to issue a three way call so i call global tel link and they tell me they will not refund my calls because its on a cell phone and thats considered a dropped call, no where in their policy does it state that if THEY disconnect your phone call because they SAY you are attempting a 3 way call that it is considered a droppped called simply becasue you are on a cell phone, what would they said if i had that happen on my house phone ?? i have went through their policy online and remember the phone call where she stated their policy and no where does it state that they cant refund me for their companys mistakes and i am very dissapointed to have to give them money for my boyfriend to call me.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

20th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
GLOBAL NET LINK SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD!!! My brother is a detainee and according to Global Net Link they DO NOT HAVE A CONTRACT with Time Warned and therefor I cannot accept collect calls from the prison system and have to use their pre-pay system which is $3.99 for the connection and 8 cents per minute there after. The minimum you can put on pre-pay is $25.00. Their service is so bad, that when you get a call from someone in the corrections system you often get immediately disconnected. When my brother calls, we are disconnected six out of ten times. All of a sudden, the amount you originally put in is at zero without

I then used my AT&T account and had him call me at that number and now I am told the same thing. They do not have a contract with AT&T? Who in the hell do they have a contract with? I think this is a rip-off scam and that those at GLOBAL NET LINK are liars and cheaters wanting people to use their system so they can steal from us and those who are incarcerated. They probably figure that not many people care about those who are incarcerated and even if they do they are most likely "fringe people" and that they would not, or can't complain!!!
 16th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
i put money on my account and 3 days later, still no money on the account. they kept saying their system was updating an they couldn't help me figure out why the money was taken from my card, but was not applied to my account. they're a scam!
 24th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
I completely am unsatisfied with this service ive done paid out money to be able to recieve phone calls from my son and i am not able to accept any calls from him i want my money back for not being able to eccept any of the phone calls it keeps telling me to add funds to my account when i already have done so on multiple occasions a still nothing! If possible by chance your able to either fix the issue im addressing or refund me my money much would be appreciated

Global Tel Link Logo Global Tel Link