logo

2. (3 mins ago)
Saudi Telecom
lucky draw scam
3. (9 mins ago)
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/SBLC
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds

global tel link
California
Phone: 18776504249
gtl.net
i use my cell phone for my boyfriend to call my phone through global tel link... yes they did advice me that if a call is dropped they will not refund the call, but what about when their system says i attempted a 3 way call so they disonnect my call after 5 minutes?? when i first called to make the complaint about the disconnected call the lady told me that they would more then likely refund it because they have been having this issue with alot of customers being disconnected for this reason. so its been over a week and it happened again i got disconnected cause they said i was trying to issue a three way call so i call global tel link and they tell me they will not refund my calls because its on a cell phone and thats considered a dropped call, no where in their policy does it state that if THEY disconnect your phone call because they SAY you are attempting a 3 way call that it is considered a droppped called simply becasue you are on a cell phone, what would they said if i had that happen on my house phone ?? i have went through their policy online and remember the phone call where she stated their policy and no where does it state that they cant refund me for their companys mistakes and i am very dissapointed to have to give them money for my boyfriend to call me.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Dec, 2009 by   venicementor 0 Votes
GLOBAL NET LINK SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD!!! My brother is a detainee and according to Global Net Link they DO NOT HAVE A CONTRACT with Time Warned and therefor I cannot accept collect calls from the prison system and have to use their pre-pay system which is $3.99 for the connection and 8 cents per minute there after. The minimum you can put on pre-pay is $25.00. Their service is so bad, that when you get a call from someone in the corrections system you often get immediately disconnected. When my brother calls, we are disconnected six out of ten times. All of a sudden, the amount you originally put in is at zero without

I then used my AT&T account and had him call me at that number and now I am told the same thing. They do not have a contract with AT&T? Who in the hell do they have a contract with? I think this is a rip-off scam and that those at GLOBAL NET LINK are liars and cheaters wanting people to use their system so they can steal from us and those who are incarcerated. They probably figure that not many people care about those who are incarcerated and even if they do they are most likely "fringe people" and that they would not, or can't complain!!!

3 Ways to Clean Up Your Credit History