logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Walgreens Pharmacy
prescription refills or rather lack of filling prescription refills
2. (5 mins ago)
BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (9 mins ago)
Ferouz jafari
ferouz atar jafari
4. (45 mins ago)
Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan
They are doing a big fraud
5. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
White Pages
Information Removal

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Global Crossing Local Services, Inc, Seattle, Washington Complaints & Reviews - unsolicited calls

Global Crossing Local Services, Inc Contacts & Informations

Global Crossing Local Services, Inc

Posted: 2011-09-01 by    Nadine Blyseth

unsolicited calls

unknown
Seattle, Washington
Phone: 206-686-7531
Even though I have a mobile phone and have signed up to block unsolicited calls, I received a call that said I could press 9 at anytime, which I did before I learned more than if I was interested in making money. I noticed another complaint on your website and I borrow from it: "I have no relationship to this company. I am on the "Do Not Call" list so they should not be calling me. Their calls are aggravating. I am concerned that they are connected to some kind of burglary gang and they are checking to see if any one is home so, if we are not home, they can notify their accomplices and burglarize our house. I want these calls to stop!"
Nadine nadine@blyseth.net
Comments United States Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Feb, 2013 by   Agravated in CA 0 Votes
I've been recieving calls from this number for several months. The calls are pre recorded, the caller identifies himself as Basil Baswin and the content of the call is a pitch for some sort of MLM business scam. Both my home phone and my cell are listed with the national do not call registry. These calls have been coming to my cell phone which is linked to my business. I have filed a report on this caller with the do not call registry.
 14th of Mar, 2013 by   Smekart 0 Votes
I have been receiving phone call at my Job from a Joseph O'Brien and now he has taken it to another level he has not called my employer personal home # i have filed a complaint with the police department and with the FTC. This Company # is 631-613-1083 and they are Global Crossing Local Services Inc. they are located in Watermill NY.

Credit Card Fraud in Call Centre Exposed Via BBC Sting Operation in Delhi India