logo

Posted: 2011-04-04 by    idsm

SELL MY NAMES AND MY SOCIAL SECUITY

Get Cash Help
GetCashHelp.com
I am complaining against GetCashHelp.com takes my names and my informations to sell to scam fast loan online seriously .I filled online form and registered with GetCashHelp.com for fast loan, GetCashHelp.com did not ask me for permission to use my name, I got many scam fast loan companies emails with my full names, my social security and my state drive numbers it is serious scam.i do not wish to receive further communication from GetCashHelp.com they must remove my confident information from all their scam partner companies .I do not want to get email advertisement from one of their companies with out my permission from their based marketing partners. GetCashHelp.com sold my names to informations marketing partners has used my name without permission .
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Apr, 2011 by   idsm 0 Votes
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   barry r +1 Votes
I have a website that is www.get-cashhelp.com and I want everyone to know that this is not my website this person is complaing about. It is www.getcashhelp.com--{without the hyphen} I have written to the person to clarify this and I hope he does respond as I explained this fact to him and also offered to help him find the party that did this to him. The only reason I am posting this is because I actually list my real phone number on my websites and I got a call from someone complaining about revealing sensative info and I think he has the websites mixed up---Not sure if www.getcashhelp.com has any numbers listed but like I said I do as I am an ethical marketer with over 15 websites and would never give out a persons personal information.
 18th of Sep, 2011 by   C Davis22tired 0 Votes
Everyone should know that this gethelpfast.com calls is a scam they call you and ask you to go to Finance111 which is a credit score sight and ask you to enter you information. I put in invalid information to see if this company was truly the scum I thought they were. The oh so nice rep until he couldnt get a valid credit card number from me cursed me out. I couldn't help but laugh and let him know that I gave him an bogus card number. He called me back on a phone that is set up to trace calls so that his company and other companies like his can be stopped. Thank to the fictious Robert Wilson I have all the information I need now.

Health Care Reform is Unconstitutional