logo

Peachtree Windows and Doors
NonStop Warranty Worthless
5. (41 mins ago)
Trustpilot.co.uk
deceit by trustpilot by writing good fake reviews

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Georgia Department Of Labor, Newnan, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - Filling my infomation Incorrectly

Georgia Department Of Labor Contacts & Informations

Georgia Department Of Labor

Posted:    redroadracer

Filling my infomation Incorrectly

Georgia Department of Labor
Newnan, Georgia
They handled my claim incorrectly and filed against the wrong employer. The GA Department of Labor has no way to file a claim and correctly list a employer with PRN employees. They have filed the claim against the wrong company and I have never gotten my payment from my ex employer and they actually filed against a company that I am working in a PRN status for. They have basically screwed up everything and I am the one suffering the concequences of they incompitence. The Manager also refused to speak to me after she screwed my paperwork up and I feel that this is grounds for dismisal.
Comments United States Law & Civil Rights
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jun, 2011 by   Rhash 0 Votes
What do you get unemployment for these days? Duluth, GA department of labor denied my claim, due to one customer complaint. The customer complain about another employee and I was the manager on duty that night. Because I am a young black male the white older female did not believe that I was the manager and wrote a letter to my manager. To make the long story short, I was the only black persons working in that restaurant, and the letter complain about the white female worker and I. I was the only one fired. I did not have a history of complaints and I did not received any warnings. The Georgia Department of labor interview me and basically said that I was fired because of my inappropriate conduct, how do you know that when you do not work with me. All I did was agreed with the lady and offer her a free meal. They are ruining people lives. Do not waste your time going to the Georgia department of Labor unless you have been laid off or the company has closed because they are not on your side. The Georgia department of Labor is a joke.

Phone Fraud