logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Mytriathlon.co.uk
As they had the money they would not respond to countless queries
2. (32 mins ago)
Davison
SCAM - RIP OFF - DON'T BE A VICTIM
3. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Nissan Murano transfer case
Problems with Transfer case
4. (1 hr 35 mins ago)
montmax.com
Charged me for a FREE watch, with no information.
5. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Internet Consumer Reviews
Fake complaints

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Gcspecials.com Complaints & Reviews - I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer

Gcspecials.com Contacts & Informations

Gcspecials.com

Posted:    Easione

Gcspecials.com
gcspecials.com
I paid $21 for three blueberry plants, called "Giant Blueberries" and "16, 000 blueberries" and received one tiny 3-inch plant. It was a plant, legally, but I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer. Gardener's Choice just sends a "plant" without telling you how tiny the plant will be.
Comments United States Flowers Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2012 by   Plant gripes 0 Votes
I too have a complaint about this company. I purchased 9 rosas February 14 and still have not received them. I have contacted the company repeatedly by email because they do not answer the phone. Over a week ago I was contacted by email telling me that they had reordered for me and that the nursery is in Tennessee. When I asked for a tracking number, they have been very evasive.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   bennie29 0 Votes
I mailed my order in via "snail mail" almost 3 months ago. Still have not received. I called and they told me that at around the time I mailed in my order that several local post offices had shut down so they have no clue where my order is or my check, which is floating around somewhere. To put a stop payment on my check would cost the same as my order. I ordered from them last year and the plants were 1/2 dead but I brought them back to life and they were the biggest and best tomatos I have ever had.
oh well. stuff happens.
 12th of May, 2012 by   Plant gripes 0 Votes
Finally received the rosas. The newspaper that was used too keep the plant wet was dry. After 2 weeks of being planted, I checked to see if there was new growth on the plants. Nothing. If anything the plants looked drier and deader. I emailed the company about returning them and still have not received a response. I even had my lawyer's name on the email. I will never do business with this company and will be posting my complaint.

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call