logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
5. (50 mins ago)
black onyx ring
One of the stones fell out on this 4 stone ring. How can I return it and get a replacement?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Gcspecials.com Complaints & Reviews - I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer

Gcspecials.com Contacts & Informations

Gcspecials.com

Posted:    Easione

Gcspecials.com
gcspecials.com
I paid $21 for three blueberry plants, called "Giant Blueberries" and "16, 000 blueberries" and received one tiny 3-inch plant. It was a plant, legally, but I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer. Gardener's Choice just sends a "plant" without telling you how tiny the plant will be.
Comments United States Flowers Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2012 by   Plant gripes 0 Votes
I too have a complaint about this company. I purchased 9 rosas February 14 and still have not received them. I have contacted the company repeatedly by email because they do not answer the phone. Over a week ago I was contacted by email telling me that they had reordered for me and that the nursery is in Tennessee. When I asked for a tracking number, they have been very evasive.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   bennie29 0 Votes
I mailed my order in via "snail mail" almost 3 months ago. Still have not received. I called and they told me that at around the time I mailed in my order that several local post offices had shut down so they have no clue where my order is or my check, which is floating around somewhere. To put a stop payment on my check would cost the same as my order. I ordered from them last year and the plants were 1/2 dead but I brought them back to life and they were the biggest and best tomatos I have ever had.
oh well. stuff happens.
 12th of May, 2012 by   Plant gripes 0 Votes
Finally received the rosas. The newspaper that was used too keep the plant wet was dry. After 2 weeks of being planted, I checked to see if there was new growth on the plants. Nothing. If anything the plants looked drier and deader. I emailed the company about returning them and still have not received a response. I even had my lawyer's name on the email. I will never do business with this company and will be posting my complaint.
 6th of May, 2014 by   Nancy Harnack 0 Votes
I received my order today and I ordered Onions that looked like tomatoes, Asparagus
that looked like kohlrabi, Pepper plants that looked like tomatoes.I would like to know where my plants that I ordered are. I spend $102.38 on plants I didn't get. I tried to call you and had to Waite a long time and no one answered.

Nancy Harnack
 10th of May, 2014 by   Douglas Greenway 0 Votes
I am wondering when I will receive my order. It is past the 10 to 14 days for arrival.
What shipping company do you use?
Douglas Greenway

1595 Georgia Avenue South
Parsons, Tennessee 38363
douggreen94@hotmail.com
731-847-7192
 30th of May, 2014 by   Pamela Francis 0 Votes
I ordered two different kinds of strawberry plants and still waiting for them to be delievered. I called twice and stayed on the phone line for over an hour both times. They do NOT have a customer service line. They are a scam!!!
 26th of Jun, 2014 by   Ruth Rackley 0 Votes
I placed an order for tomato plants & strawberry plants in the spring of 2014; when they came, they were all dead plants. I called & they resent the order. The second order came & all the tomato plants were dead. This time, the strawberries looked like they had dead roots, so I kept them now they are thriving. But the so-called tomato plants were DEAD. will never order any plants again. We had to purchase tomato plants locally, which was getting late in the season. Now our tomatoes are growing but we are going to have a late crop due to this mix-up. I will never order from this company again. These people need to be closed, I believe they are a scam.
 24th of Jul, 2014 by   Joyce Ballard 0 Votes
You talk about a SPAM it's this company Gardener's Collection, in Feb. I ordered 162.00 w0rth of there stuff with my credit card, this is July 2014 & still haven't gotten any thing or even heard a word from them, they are the worst company I have ever dealt with, they won't even return my money, I hope they are sleeping good at night. Watch for them to start another company people.. Joyce Ballard 3600 Kenyon Ln Longmont, Colo. 80503

2011 Forecast: Stocks, Housing and Oil