logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Snap for mOBILE
Placed subscription charge on cell phone bill not ordered
2. (4 mins ago)
Spoiled Meat

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Freelotto Fast Svc Freelotto.com. NY Complaints & Reviews - try to cancel my subscripyion

FreeLotto Contacts & Informations

Freelotto Fast Svc Freelotto.com. NY

Posted:    James

try to cancel my subscripyion

free lotto.com.ny
New Zealand
I want to cancel my subscriptions and I can not do it because there is no email address or telephone numbers to do so. thank you
Comments New Zealand Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Aug, 2008 by   eduardo 0 Votes
desquiero que canselen la sucripcion en freelotto de mi tarjeta de credito
 11th of Sep, 2008 by   cynthia peabody 0 Votes
I have been trying to cancel my subscription for over a month!! I am still having moneytaking out of my account!!! Please cancel my subscription asap!!! money is to tight and my account has been overdrafted three times!! 57447769 4109 I am asking to cancel this asap!!! I canceled it two times but no one is responeing!! Please no more free lotto!!! thank you...
 11th of Sep, 2008 by   mahmoud benlarbi 0 Votes
i have been notified from freelotto to claim and confirm my prize ammount of $1.000.000.00, but for how many times i reply them that i do not have credit card, and i still up to this moment receiving e-mails from them. they need a credit card details .i agree to give the company one hundred thousand and let them give me the rest, if it is not a...thanks.
 13th of Sep, 2008 by   Ric M Robillard 0 Votes
Please cancel any and all accounts I have with freelotto.com. Thank You. Please send verification to my email or call 613-820-2041
 5th of Oct, 2008 by   rachel 0 Votes
They sent me email "Its not a joke you won".they show me a list that my name is on the list 3x.to verify my pin #, they require me to fill up the necessary information in the F.A.S.T..It requires credit card but I can't afford to have a credit card because I'm just an ordinary person.I keep sending e-mails if there is some other way to pay aside from that FAST but they keep on answering the same.And also I don't have the winning entry.
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   Robert Sabado 0 Votes
Please cancell any and all accounts i have with freelotto.com thank you. Please send verification to my email address rsabado09@gmail.com .

Robert
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   Shaun van Wyk 0 Votes
Please cancel my subscription
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   irvin rinaldo colato chavez 0 Votes
quiero que cancelen la suscripcion de free lotto de mi tarjeta de credito
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   Liliana Ortega Rios 0 Votes
Por favor necesito que cancelen mi suscripción de free lotto porque me siguen haciendo cargos mes tras mes y yo ya había cancelado la cuenta pero lo que sucedió fue que unicamente me dejaron de enviar notificaciones a mi email, pero siguen cargandome mensualmente a mi tarjeta de credito. Muchas gracias, espero respuesta
 14th of Nov, 2008 by   sarah maxwell 0 Votes
i want my freelotto*fast cancelled asap as i didnt set this account up and ill have to get the authorities in unless it is done by the end of the working day
 15th of Nov, 2008 by   concepcion limatog 0 Votes
Im win of your free lotto. why i don t get now my prize until now?and how i get my prize if i dont have a credit card?what should i do?and why i pay the fast? the free lotto is free? and why u need the credit card? for what for porpuse the credit card?
what kind of free lotto are u? its joking? please tell me the truth
 28th of Feb, 2009 by   jonathan herbert 0 Votes
i can not get in to play please help me. my e mail is pushlimp@yahoo.com think you.
 28th of Feb, 2009 by   jonathan herbert 0 Votes
i can not get in to play it says my password or user name is wrong plese help think you.
 18th of Mar, 2009 by   bebian lo 0 Votes
Yes, I agree Im also a victim of this scam, ive been cancelling my subscription what I enter is only for one time entry only, I was shocked that my account was billed every month . please help or give me assistance on how to run for this lotto scam account.

bebian
 29th of Apr, 2009 by   Beatrice Hillhouse 0 Votes
I have been trying to cancel this Free Lotto for quite a while now and money is still being taken out of my bank account and the bank has tried but can't get any where because there is no email. I've had other Free Lotto removed with no trouble. Please remove ASAP. Thank you. Beatrice Hillhouse
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   Lalo 0 Votes

Lalo
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   Lalo 0 Votes
Please cancell any and all accounts i have with freelotto.com thank you. Please send verification to my email address ersa4291@hotmail.com. I could not cancel it beacue it says there are not service in my area.

Eduardo Salgado
 18th of Jun, 2009 by   Linda House 0 Votes
I'm furious! I'm trying to cancel freelotto.comny AND THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING IT WHEN I UNSUBSCIBE! All they do is remove results from my computer.

Last month I contacted my credit card to stop paying them, they charged me $4.00 and then charged for two months this month.

Linda House
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   sakimom 0 Votes
i been trying to cancel too. i think i'm gonna have to talk to my credit card ppl about it. it's rediculous. i kept on asking when was my contract up with them and no reply. cancel me asap. email me at sakimom2348@yahoo.com. theres got to be a way to stop these ppl from doing this to us
 22nd of Jul, 2010 by   Cmwoods 0 Votes
they been charging my card for over 12months now all i got back was bout $1.50 a couple of times. i want to cancel my subscription too but nothing i do works. somebody please cancel all current accounts that i have with freelotto.com and rid me of the BS. Or send details on how i can to cmwoods@activ8.com.au thankyou.

Shop on Small Business Saturday