Selling fake perfumes

I would like to know if your company is selling real perfume from the actual companies that you represent?

Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have more of a concern than a complaint..!! I recently opened a business and started selling FragranceNet products, after I already became a partner with them to sell their products I began reading the horrible reviews and I made the decision to not sell their products on my website at this time until I do more research on this company. So after I removed all 13000 of their products from my website I decided to place an order with them just to see how smoothly the process went. On Nov. 19 2011 I ordered a 1.7 oz bottle of Nina Ricci ( My favorite perfume). I ordered it and got a conformation email within minutes, on Monday morning I received an email with my tracking number for ups and was told I would be contacted the day my ordered shipped. I was thinking maybe a few days but it was Tuesday I received another email that said my order would arrive today Monday the 28th and as I was told my order did arrive today. i was impressed it came on time just as they promised. So the delivery process went smoothly. My concern did not come into my mind until I opened the box my perfume was packed in. It was not packed very secure that was one concern not that big of a deal because the bottle did not break or leak everywhere. So as I un wrapped the packaging from the Nina Ricci box I noticed the upc bar codes, of course I removed the bar codes and found that the original upc codes that belonged on the Nina Ricca box were cut out very carefully and covered with a bar code from FragranceNet. I can't help but wonder why they would cut out the original upc code and cover it with one of their own. Just a concern I have not a major one, so I sprayed the perfume on my wrist at about 1 pm it smells exactly like Nina, it is now 10pm and I have showered and still have the smell of Nina all over me, it is in the exact same bottle. So I wanted to put it to the test.. I went to Macy's and with the assistance of a sales girl we tested their Nina compared to what I ordered and it is the exact same so I did receive a 100% genuine Nina Ricci perfume. But this is just my first experience with ordering from them for myself, and not one of my customers have complained about their perfumes/colognes not being genuine but if they do complain I will return all of their money including the shipping cost because that is just how I run my business and I will deal with FragranceNet to get my money refunded. I will be calling fragranceNet tomorrow to see if I can get someone to explain to me why the original upc codes are cut off the boxes of the cologne and perfume. I just think that is a little odd and until I get a response I will not offer their products on my website and to any of my customers if your reading this and you feel that your cologne or perfume is not genuine please email me and we will discuss your return and I promise customer service is very prompt! If it were not for customers I would not be in business! I will post the response I receive from them about this bar code issue.. Have a good night :)
 13th of Dec, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Very good advice and a very good business person. I'll hold off my purchase from fragnancenet.com via amazon. Thank you
 5th of Jan, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I ordered Wings perfume from fragrance net before Christmas. I believe it is a knock off. It smells like the original Wings, but I noticed how watered down it looked compared to my original bottle. (I still had a little left in my old bottle). My original is darker in color. Then I started looking at the bottle a little closer. My original bottle has "Wings" in gold letters down the side of the bottle. The one from Fragrance Net does not. I will not purchase from Fragrance Net in the future.
 23rd of Apr, 2014 by    +2 Votes
I Have the same question why do they remove the original Bar code and place a sticker over it. and I also noticed inside the box of both my products there are cut outs, now I dont know what was inside but I know they are hiding something. I won't ever buy from this site again. I will stick with macys For my Fragrences.
I will also be contacting my credit cards to get a refund for getting ripped off. I advise
 29th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered 3 Micheal Kors body lotion from this company. I received a confirmation and tracking number. The special was free shipping. It took my package 11 days including the weekend) to say delivered. Which means...I never received it, so I'm saying the company changed to delivered. I called Fedex, they said they turned the package over to USPS. I call fragrancenet and the customer service agent tells me I have to wait 5 days before they can file a claim because the package might just show up. Well it hasn't shown up yet. I then called USPS and spoke with a Ms. Smoke who checked with the driver who stated she delivered the package. Here's the problem with this lie. I work from home and the tracking says it was delivered at 103pm. There was no ring of the doorbell and no knock on my backdoor. The driver stated she did not deliver to the wrong address, so USPS directed me back to the company. I waited the five days and call back..guess what. The lotions are out of stock so they told me they couldn't resend me anything, but could put me on an email list so when they became available. I am so livid with this company. No initiative. Had the first agent assisted Id probably have my product.
 15th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered a bottle of Creed from Fragrance.net through Bluefly and it is a total FAKE. The box is littered with spelling mistakes and looks completely different from a real Creed box.It came unsealed. They also took the return label off! As I ordered the Creed fragrance through Bluefly I thought it would be a reputable place to buy from. Nope. I will be calling their customer service tomorrow demanding a full refund. How they can work with Frangrance.net is beyond me. Now I wonder about Bluefly as well.
 4th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have ordered many bottles of different perfumes from Fragrancenet.com as well as Macy's and they have arrived in the same box and have the same smell. I found out about Fragrancenet by a fluke. I was playing with my Samsung Galaxy S3 Note which was new at the time so I went to google and typed in perfume sites. When I saw Fragrancenet with over 17, 000 brands I was intrigued and ordered Amouage Dia, J'Adore, Bright crystal, Wings and Narcisso Rodriguez. I received my products on the day promised in my email, by Fedex and in the mfrs boxes. I am bedridden so I order the things I need on line. Since I am in s convalescent hospital this is easy for me. I am a retired federal prosecutor and my son is currently a criminal prosecutor. So you can believe if I thought this organization was doing anything criminal I would have reported them immediately. I suggest that all of you people who claim to have had such a horrible experience start by finding out who you should file a grievance with instead of putting them on line and doing nothing. One bad experience with any company or eatery, clothing store, etc is enough to make you whine and complain Im sure you must be extremely wealthy and live in utopia. Im wealthy and I dont live there so suck it up and try this company again you might have a better experience the second time.
 25th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I agree. These folks that say it looks a little lighter color and therefore is a fake are just on a witch hunt. I have been buyiing from Fragrance Net for years and never a mishap. Anytime you order anything to be shipped, it can get askew in the packaging. Its their choice to pay retail but it is not necessary.
 15th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
This is from Oasis Line General Trading Establishment. We are looking for a big companies to be an agent for our Cosmetics Products with a High Quality and Very Competitive Price. If interested please contact Dr. Saad - 0552628643.

At any time convenient with you we would like to invite you to visit our office in Dubai Airport Free Zone office building 7WA G047 because we believe seeing is better than hearing. Thank you!

FragranceNet.com Logo FragranceNet.com