logo

MyGiftCardSite
UNABLE TO USE!!
2. (21 mins ago)
newessays.co.uk
Company rips customers off and provides nothing
3. (37 mins ago)
American Airlines
Unaccompanied Minor Policy/ Children left alone!
4. (41 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
5. (42 mins ago)
NEESA LEISURE LTD, Gandhinagar
Non payment of fixed deposits payment by Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Micallis

Selling fake perfumes

Fragrancenet.com
fragrancenet.com
I would like to know if your company is selling real perfume from the actual companies that you represent?
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Nov, 2011 by   Midwest_Diva 0 Votes
I have more of a concern than a complaint..!! I recently opened a business and started selling FragranceNet products, after I already became a partner with them to sell their products I began reading the horrible reviews and I made the decision to not sell their products on my website at this time until I do more research on this company. So after I removed all 13000 of their products from my website I decided to place an order with them just to see how smoothly the process went. On Nov. 19 2011 I ordered a 1.7 oz bottle of Nina Ricci ( My favorite perfume). I ordered it and got a conformation email within minutes, on Monday morning I received an email with my tracking number for ups and was told I would be contacted the day my ordered shipped. I was thinking maybe a few days but it was Tuesday I received another email that said my order would arrive today Monday the 28th and as I was told my order did arrive today. i was impressed it came on time just as they promised. So the delivery process went smoothly. My concern did not come into my mind until I opened the box my perfume was packed in. It was not packed very secure that was one concern not that big of a deal because the bottle did not break or leak everywhere. So as I un wrapped the packaging from the Nina Ricci box I noticed the upc bar codes, of course I removed the bar codes and found that the original upc codes that belonged on the Nina Ricca box were cut out very carefully and covered with a bar code from FragranceNet. I can't help but wonder why they would cut out the original upc code and cover it with one of their own. Just a concern I have not a major one, so I sprayed the perfume on my wrist at about 1 pm it smells exactly like Nina, it is now 10pm and I have showered and still have the smell of Nina all over me, it is in the exact same bottle. So I wanted to put it to the test.. I went to Macy's and with the assistance of a sales girl we tested their Nina compared to what I ordered and it is the exact same so I did receive a 100% genuine Nina Ricci perfume. But this is just my first experience with ordering from them for myself, and not one of my customers have complained about their perfumes/colognes not being genuine but if they do complain I will return all of their money including the shipping cost because that is just how I run my business and I will deal with FragranceNet to get my money refunded. I will be calling fragranceNet tomorrow to see if I can get someone to explain to me why the original upc codes are cut off the boxes of the cologne and perfume. I just think that is a little odd and until I get a response I will not offer their products on my website and to any of my customers if your reading this and you feel that your cologne or perfume is not genuine please email me and we will discuss your return and I promise customer service is very prompt! If it were not for customers I would not be in business! I will post the response I receive from them about this bar code issue.. Have a good night :)
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   normleesl +1 Votes
Very good advice and a very good business person. I'll hold off my purchase from fragnancenet.com via amazon. Thank you
 5th of Jan, 2014 by   jeepgirls +1 Votes
I ordered Wings perfume from fragrance net before Christmas. I believe it is a knock off. It smells like the original Wings, but I noticed how watered down it looked compared to my original bottle. (I still had a little left in my old bottle). My original is darker in color. Then I started looking at the bottle a little closer. My original bottle has "Wings" in gold letters down the side of the bottle. The one from Fragrance Net does not. I will not purchase from Fragrance Net in the future.
 23rd of Apr, 2014 by   leondro +1 Votes
I Have the same question why do they remove the original Bar code and place a sticker over it. and I also noticed inside the box of both my products there are cut outs, now I dont know what was inside but I know they are hiding something. I won't ever buy from this site again. I will stick with macys For my Fragrences.
I will also be contacting my credit cards to get a refund for getting ripped off. I advise
 29th of Apr, 2014 by   destiny009taboo 0 Votes
I ordered 3 Micheal Kors body lotion from this company. I received a confirmation and tracking number. The special was free shipping. It took my package 11 days including the weekend) to say delivered. Which means...I never received it, so I'm saying the company changed to delivered. I called Fedex, they said they turned the package over to USPS. I call fragrancenet and the customer service agent tells me I have to wait 5 days before they can file a claim because the package might just show up. Well it hasn't shown up yet. I then called USPS and spoke with a Ms. Smoke who checked with the driver who stated she delivered the package. Here's the problem with this lie. I work from home and the tracking says it was delivered at 103pm. There was no ring of the doorbell and no knock on my backdoor. The driver stated she did not deliver to the wrong address, so USPS directed me back to the company. I waited the five days and call back..guess what. The lotions are out of stock so they told me they couldn't resend me anything, but could put me on an email list so when they became available. I am so livid with this company. No initiative. Had the first agent assisted Id probably have my product.

XDATING.COM ONLINE DATING REVEALED