Foreign Operations Remittance Deptt, Hsbc, London

United Kingdom
HSBC BANK LONDON - Yahoo! Mail India
HSBC BANK LONDONThursday, 2 October, 2008 4:01 AM
From: "MrsPaula Barrett" <mrspaula.barrett@yahoo.com.co>To:
¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!

Ahora puedes escribirme a:mrspaula.barrett@yahoo.com.co

- I, am Mrs.Paula Barrett, the manager foreign operation remittance
Department of HSBC Bank London of Uk.This is to bring to your notice
that my office has Taking over all the money Transaction originated
from any part of African and Europe countries as Contract payment,
Fund inheritance or Lottery Winning due to aquthorized/incapability
of financial institutions/security companies In releasing such huge
sum of money due to Fraud, terrorist and money Laundry activities
going onworld wide.The World Bank Group has Mandated the HSBC Bank
via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through Tele Banking
Transfer, Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries
whom their fund was successfully cleared recently From Terrorist and
Money laundry and your money will be released to you Through
Tele-Banking that is the only way you would receive Your money to
avoid paying excess charges.As regards to this arrangement, you are
advised to contactthe telex director Mrs. Elspeth Schwenk through
her direct email;( mrs.elspethschwenk@live.com ) it to transfer your
fund into your bank Account that you would provide. You are
therefore advised to forward your direct telephone numbers, Your
complete name and your mailing address, age/marital status and
occupation/position to Mrs. Elspeth Schwenk for Immediate release of
your Thirty Million Dollars Only (US$30, 000, 000.00).Note that this
payment shall follow all due legal proceedings before it will be
released to your bank account.Therefore be aware that your fund has
obtained all the clearance to be released to you.
Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

13th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear sir,
I am Shaikh Hasibur Rahman from Bangladesh.The HSBC Bank has been send me a Approved Payment letter.The HSBC BAnk.Headquarter Foregin Credit Control Department.International Remittance Department HSBC Bank London.Phone - +447700037588.Ther was say Sequel to acknowledgment of relevant documents of claims as submitted in this department.We are happy and obliged to inform you that the above said sum has been cleard for onward transfer to your nominated Bank Account.We have been instructed to credit the sum USD $1, 000, 000:00to your Bank Account as stated below.
Please inform me for this letter.
hasibur rahman
 17th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

i had mailed to your Foreign account department manager mr.Martin jonson to transfer my fund to my bank accounts but
they are forwarding my money directly to deliver by Avonix Diplomatic courier, , I had requested them to make bank tranfer, , sir i want my money only through bank transfer
thanking you
--------------------------------------------888---------------------------------... /> the mail details being given to me by mr.Martin Johonson are given below

Attention: Vishwanath Ambekar,
The World Bank authorised that the fund should be delivered to you in cash.Not by transfer.
This is to inform you that I have received your credentials, but you still need to send your international passport photo page for proper identification.This is to enable the delivery agent of the Avonix Diplomatic Courier Service identify you immediately he arrives in your country.
Do that as soon as possible so that I can submit the fund in question to the Avonix Diplomatic Courier Service for onward delivery to you.
Call me as soon as you send it via these numbers +447024067260 or
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Foreign Account Department Manager.
Martin Johnson.
 8th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I'm sarah-jane robert, the hsbc had send me an approval letter and had said that i must paid GBP425 for the transfer of my fund, it was Mark Smith from the HSBC who tell me this. i wanted to know if that was really true or all this is only fraud, if anyone who have receive this type of e-mail please tell me if you have been paid so that i can get a courage to send this money if it is a fraud please help me to protect me by telling me.
your thankfully
contact me on the juliasarah@live.com
 17th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello am kamran from pakistan i had recived an email of lottery i think this is faruad
my mail id contect me .muhammadkamran2260@yahoo.com
 17th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Dear Bank,
I have an payment confirma slip approval:HSBCBGIL/009/F.C.2/13 from:Euro:149, 098, 229.06 on my name:A.M.Martis.This is callsystem. Also i have $195, 000, 000.00 whith the # CBL8 84c4/ n84-A Also on my name:Angelo M Martis this is Cash /swift document.I wants to collect my funds.I will send you the document.Jean Michel from HSBC have send it to me.I have pay all charges already but have not get my funds reoflext till now.He have gif me the codes to transfer and account but not the ID, password and passcode.Also i done have an credit card from HSBC yet.
n:Angelo Martis
 11th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am Asif hussain. from india .The HSBC Bank has been send me a Approved Payment letter.The HSBC BAnk.Headquarter fund transfur department Department.International.Ther was say Sequel to acknowledgment of relevant documents of claims as submitted in this department.We are happy and obliged to inform you that the above said sum has been cleard for onward transfer to your nominated Bank Account.We have been instructed to credit the sum USD $ 5 million our Bank Account as stated below.
Please inform me for this letter.
asif hussain

This Letter from Fund Transfer Department Hsbc Bank

We Received your Information regarding your bank draft a sum of $5 Million United State Dollars.
Secondly, we have two ways to Transfer the Fund to you by Bank Transfer or we can make arrangement of the Fund by Consignment and Our Delivery Department Agent will deliver the Consignment to you in your Location.

Responds to us and let us know what you prefers to Receive your Bank Draft Bank Transfer or Arrangement of Consignment.
Best Regarding

DDirector of (ABAN OFFSHORE LIMITED)Mr.Pejavar Murari drop Bank Draft a sun of
$5million to our Branch here in London (HSCB BANK-UK)for you as Business
Partner and He has left to Japan, respond to us with information and cellphone
to Receive your Bank Draft.
Customer Care Central: Mr.Davins Morgan
Contact E-mail:davins.morgan@gmail.com
 22nd of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Dear sir
I am karthick from india.The HSBC bank has been me a approved payment letter.The HSBC bank head quarter foregin credit control department, International remittance department HSBC bank manager name MR.JOSEPH SMITH FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR PHONE NUMBER+44-7010285749 to transfer my funds to my bank account but .they are forwading my money directly to deliver by avonix diplomatic courier, I had requested them to make bank transfer sir i want my money only through bank transfer
 17th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
sir I am imran from pakistan
with regard i want to ask from you that
mr.thomas newman has sent you this letter for winning a prize

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your email massage, the authenticity of your winning has been confirmed by this very office, your winning details was received and has forwarded to the HSBC Bank Plc {Dr.Ben Mathews :+44 7700027039 } for onward transfer of your winning sum. This is to guarantee that all our winners received there wining price without any delay.

Read the attached letter for details ...

Thomas Newman
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
There is no such organization as The Crime Investigation Dept.or a word spelled acertain try ASCERTAIN next time there Cyber.
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    -2 Votes
 12th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Добрый день. Хочу проверить у Вас свой чек. Как, когда и где можно получить по нему деньги. Копию чека прилагаю.

Contact Us