Foreign Operations Remittance Deptt, Hsbc, London

HSBC BANK LONDON - Yahoo! Mail India
HSBC BANK LONDONThursday, 2 October, 2008 4:01 AM
From: "MrsPaula Barrett" <mrspaula.barrett@yahoo.com.co>To:
sivaiyer43@yahoo.co.in
¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!

Ahora puedes escribirme a:mrspaula.barrett@yahoo.com.co

- I, am Mrs.Paula Barrett, the manager foreign operation remittance
Department of HSBC Bank London of Uk.This is to bring to your notice
that my office has Taking over all the money Transaction originated
from any part of African and Europe countries as Contract payment,
Fund inheritance or Lottery Winning due to aquthorized/incapability
of financial institutions/security companies In releasing such huge
sum of money due to Fraud, terrorist and money Laundry activities
going onworld wide.The World Bank Group has Mandated the HSBC Bank
via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through Tele Banking
Transfer, Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries
whom their fund was successfully cleared recently From Terrorist and
Money laundry and your money will be released to you Through
Tele-Banking that is the only way you would receive Your money to
avoid paying excess charges.As regards to this arrangement, you are
advised to contactthe telex director Mrs. Elspeth Schwenk through
her direct email;( mrs.elspethschwenk@live.com ) it to transfer your
fund into your bank Account that you would provide. You are
therefore advised to forward your direct telephone numbers, Your
complete name and your mailing address, age/marital status and
occupation/position to Mrs. Elspeth Schwenk for Immediate release of
your Thirty Million Dollars Only (US$30, 000, 000.00).Note that this
payment shall follow all due legal proceedings before it will be
released to your bank account.Therefore be aware that your fund has
obtained all the clearance to be released to you.
Complaint comments Comments (17) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Lottery Scams

Comments

13th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear sir,
I am Shaikh Hasibur Rahman from Bangladesh.The HSBC Bank has been send me a Approved Payment letter.The HSBC BAnk.Headquarter Foregin Credit Control Department.International Remittance Department HSBC Bank London.Phone - +447700037588.Ther was say Sequel to acknowledgment of relevant documents of claims as submitted in this department.We are happy and obliged to inform you that the above said sum has been cleard for onward transfer to your nominated Bank Account.We have been instructed to credit the sum USD $1, 000, 000:00to your Bank Account as stated below.
Please inform me for this letter.
Thanks
hasibur rahman
rahmanhasibur95@yahoo.com.
 17th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
-------TO HSBC BANK FOREIGN ACCOUNT DEPARMENT ------

sir
i had mailed to your Foreign account department manager mr.Martin jonson to transfer my fund to my bank accounts but
they are forwarding my money directly to deliver by Avonix Diplomatic courier, , I had requested them to make bank tranfer, , sir i want my money only through bank transfer
thanking you
VISHWANATH AMBEKAR
ambekarbandu@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------888---------------------------------... /> the mail details being given to me by mr.Martin Johonson are given below

Attention: Vishwanath Ambekar,
The World Bank authorised that the fund should be delivered to you in cash.Not by transfer.
This is to inform you that I have received your credentials, but you still need to send your international passport photo page for proper identification.This is to enable the delivery agent of the Avonix Diplomatic Courier Service identify you immediately he arrives in your country.
Do that as soon as possible so that I can submit the fund in question to the Avonix Diplomatic Courier Service for onward delivery to you.
Call me as soon as you send it via these numbers +447024067260 or
+447045790652
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Regards,
Foreign Account Department Manager.
Martin Johnson.
 8th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I'm sarah-jane robert, the hsbc had send me an approval letter and had said that i must paid GBP425 for the transfer of my fund, it was Mark Smith from the HSBC who tell me this. i wanted to know if that was really true or all this is only fraud, if anyone who have receive this type of e-mail please tell me if you have been paid so that i can get a courage to send this money if it is a fraud please help me to protect me by telling me.
your thankfully
contact me on the juliasarah@live.com
 17th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hello am kamran from pakistan i had recived an email of lottery i think this is faruad
my mail id contect me .muhammadkamran2260@yahoo.com
 17th of Feb, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Dear Bank,
I have an payment confirma slip approval:HSBCBGIL/009/F.C.2/13 from:Euro:149, 098, 229.06 on my name:A.M.Martis.This is callsystem. Also i have $195, 000, 000.00 whith the # CBL8 84c4/ n84-A Also on my name:Angelo M Martis this is Cash /swift document.I wants to collect my funds.I will send you the document.Jean Michel from HSBC have send it to me.I have pay all charges already but have not get my funds reoflext till now.He have gif me the codes to transfer and account but not the ID, password and passcode.Also i done have an credit card from HSBC yet.
Email:martis1957@hotmail.com
Sig
n:Angelo Martis
 11th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am Asif hussain. from india .The HSBC Bank has been send me a Approved Payment letter.The HSBC BAnk.Headquarter fund transfur department Department.International.Ther was say Sequel to acknowledgment of relevant documents of claims as submitted in this department.We are happy and obliged to inform you that the above said sum has been cleard for onward transfer to your nominated Bank Account.We have been instructed to credit the sum USD $ 5 million our Bank Account as stated below.
Please inform me for this letter.
Thanks
asif hussain
asifh28@gmail.com

HSBC BANK CENTRAL LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
This Letter from Fund Transfer Department Hsbc Bank

We Received your Information regarding your bank draft a sum of $5 Million United State Dollars.
Secondly, we have two ways to Transfer the Fund to you by Bank Transfer or we can make arrangement of the Fund by Consignment and Our Delivery Department Agent will deliver the Consignment to you in your Location.

Responds to us and let us know what you prefers to Receive your Bank Draft Bank Transfer or Arrangement of Consignment.
Best Regarding

DDirector of (ABAN OFFSHORE LIMITED)Mr.Pejavar Murari drop Bank Draft a sun of
$5million to our Branch here in London (HSCB BANK-UK)for you as Business
Partner and He has left to Japan, respond to us with information and cellphone
to Receive your Bank Draft.
Customer Care Central: Mr.Davins Morgan
Contact E-mail:davins.morgan@gmail.com
HSBC BANK UK LONDONavins Morgan
 22nd of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Dear sir
I am karthick from india.The HSBC bank has been me a approved payment letter.The HSBC bank head quarter foregin credit control department, International remittance department HSBC bank manager name MR.JOSEPH SMITH FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR PHONE NUMBER+44-7010285749 to transfer my funds to my bank account but .they are forwading my money directly to deliver by avonix diplomatic courier, I had requested them to make bank transfer sir i want my money only through bank transfer
AMOUNT 10, 000, 000.00GBP(TEN MILLION BRITISH POUNDS)TRANSFER NAME;BARRISTER YUSUFU JAJA THANK YOU
G.KARTHICK
INDIA
+91-9884068893
gktourstravels1987@gmail.com
 17th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
sir I am imran from pakistan
with regard i want to ask from you that
mr.thomas newman has sent you this letter for winning a prize
Dear

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your email massage, the authenticity of your winning has been confirmed by this very office, your winning details was received and has forwarded to the HSBC Bank Plc {Dr.Ben Mathews :+44 7700027039 } for onward transfer of your winning sum. This is to guarantee that all our winners received there wining price without any delay.

Read the attached letter for details ...

Thanks,

Thomas Newman
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
CONTACT ONLINE SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL TO ACERTAIN TRUE OR FAKE E-MAIL:cybercrimebureaudept@gmail.com
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
There is no such organization as The Crime Investigation Dept.or a word spelled acertain try ASCERTAIN next time there Cyber.
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    -2 Votes
AFRICAN ADVANCE FEE SCAMMER !!!
 12th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Добрый день. Хочу проверить у Вас свой чек. Как, когда и где можно получить по нему деньги. Копию чека прилагаю.
 17th of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hello I'm Damie from Nigeria and i received an email from the National German Lottery and i really don't know how true this is and i really don't want to release my information because of cases like identity theft but the HSBC was mentioned to be in charge of the remittance of funds. Apart from that situation, the payment application form is a corrupted file so is there anyway you can be of help to me?
 7th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hsbc Bank Plc, London UK
Contact person: Mr. Sean Kieran
(Foreign Operation Manager) is he your HSBC Bank (Foreign Operation Manager). It inquary and Tell me it's spam or true my Email kridoym@gmail.com Hsbc Bank Plc, London UK
Tel No: (44) 8719154771

HSBC-Directorate/International/Payment-Transfer/Dept-(UK)

Dear Beneficiary:  Mohammad Moniruzzaman,

We have received your full details and your transfer has been processed, kindly open the link below:  Enter your username and password and initiate your transfer immediately by filling the application page with your information’s correctly, click on transfer to complete your fund transfer to your nominated bank account.

COPY & PASTE THE LINK:   http://hsbconlinenet.com/en/1/2/home/internet-banking/login
Client Login:-
 9th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
Sir please contact to Hsbc Bank Plc, London UK
Tel No: (44) 7441900963
Line: (44) 7561258609
Email: hsbcplcfom@europe.com it's true or false Because sir i cannot inquiry it's true or false please take action . Sir your  bank is HSBC Bank of UK. please sir help me.
Mail: Hsbc Bank Plc, London UK
Tel No: (44) 7441900963

Dear Beneficiary:  Mr. Mohammad Moniruzzaman,

We received  your mail and instruction email from the CENTRAL BANK OF ENGLAND regarding the completion of your fund transfer has also came, stated that before your fund transfer can continue and transfer successfully to your bank account, YOU have to pay for the Cost Of Transfer (C.O.T CODE) charges of $1, 500USD only, according to today’s exchange rate for Transferring  amount $1, 000, 000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) into your bank account, With optimism assurance that as soon as we are in receipt of the fee, we will process and deliver the (C.O.T CODE) to you immediately through email, to enable you complete your transfer 100% to your bank account immediately.

We are eager to serve you efficiently, please kindly respond back to us so that we can furnish you with the account details where the fee can be deposited so that we can process your COT and delivery to you immediately to enable you complete your transfer and start withdrawal of your money before 72 hours.

Thanking you
Management
 9th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
Sir they provide a link.
please can you download firefox  right now and complete your transfer to your bank account becuase the transfer link will expire after 72 hours

click on    download firefox — free web browser — mozilla
Http://hsbcwebonline.com/en/1/2/home/internet-banking/login
 sir please check it and help me.

Username: mohammad
Password: moniruzzaman_hsbc037              i download mozilla firebox then copy this link & paste (Http://hsbcwebonline.com/en/1/2/home/internet-banking/login) in mozilla firebox then open a sign in window then i input username & password - ok then open my account information. But when i transfer my winning prize from this account the system want a cot code.    i mail to hsbc bank for cot code then they said to pay $1500.00      please sir check it and mail to me. Sir tell me this desired money reqired to transfer money from hsbc bank uk to bangladesh (Any bank). It's true or false take action to scamer           my email: kridoym@gmail.com
hsbc bank plc, london uk
102 brompton road, london
Contact person: mr. Sean kieran
(Foreign operation manager)
Tel no: (44) 7441900963

Dear beneficiary:  mr. Mohammad moniruzzaman,

We received  your mail and instruction email from the central bank of england regarding the completion of your fund transfer has also came, stated that before your fund transfer can continue and transfer successfully to your bank account, you have to pay for the cost of transfer (C. O. T code) charges of $1, 500usd only, according to today’s exchange rate for transferring  amount $1, 000, 000.00 (One million united states dollars) into your bank account, with optimism assurance that as soon as we are in receipt of the fee, we will process and deliver the (C. O. T code) to you immediately through email, to enable you complete your transfer 100% to your bank account immediately.

We are eager to serve you efficiently, please kindly respond back to us so that we can furnish you with the account details where the fee can be deposited so that we can process your cot and delivery to you immediately to enable you complete your transfer and start withdrawal of your money before 72 hours.

Thanking you