logo

Non-payment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Fifth Third - Autovest LLC, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - The way they treat consumers

Fifth Third - Autovest LLC Contacts & Informations

Fifth Third - Autovest LLC

Posted:    mad-as-hell-1

The way they treat consumers

Tennessee
My husband purchased a truck and Fifth Third was the lender. After numerous clutch replacements, which cost over $600 each replacement, my husband called and told the bank to come get it. We never heard a thing from Fifth Third or Autovest, LLC until he was served a civil warrant. My husband went to court no payment arragemnets were made in front of the judge, but the lawyer said he would get back to him on that. He never heard from the lawyer and when he tied to contact him the lawyer was never in the office. About two months later my husband receives notice that they will be garnishing his wages. Keep in mind the lawyer knew my husband was and is the only source of income for our family, but chose go ahead with Autovests, LLC recommendation of ganishing 25% of his pay for each pay period. Living expenses are not cheap in the area of Tennessee we live, andt hey began taking $200 out of each pay period to get the $2400 that was left owed on the truck. We later found out they wanted the entire $2400 within six months. I guess they want us all to go broke or homeless and apparent they do not care whether your children get fed. After three months of trying to get them to lower the payment amount they are garnishing we have finally succeeded. Thank God for small miracles.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?

Latest Groups