logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Countryclub
Cheating is moto for country club
2. (13 mins ago)

Posted:    blahfaceloser

scam

farmer100
Walpole, Massachusetts
Ya man I sold them an account about a month and a half ago. Their way of conducting business was very devious and unprofessional. I've yet to receive payment. They told me I have to wait til someone buys it or wait 2 weeks, whichever comes 1st. Well, I've received no payment and it's been near about a month and a half. Very horrible site. Will never ever conduct business with them again.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Nov, 2010 by   rsplayer 0 Votes
i just spent 178 dollars on a rs account and it said i will get it in 10 mins and now its been two days and i cant do anything about it and they never awnser anything and also what i dont understand is that they say on their site that they are 100% certified and gaurenteed to get ur thing by mcfee
 5th of Dec, 2010 by   holyroler 0 Votes
yeah seriously i spent 99 bucks on an account and they never respond to emails and their phones dont work...do you think theres anyways to get a refund/sue the shit out of them?
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   samuel0988 0 Votes
U GUYS THINK U GOT IT BAD! I SPEND 399 DOLLERS!
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   simar 0 Votes
i spent 68 dollors but i havent recived my account i buyed i think we should call the police
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   FuckChinese 0 Votes
Lol they are just some assholes ! their motha fucka livechat is offline all the time.. fuckins chinese is just good to scam people ! fuck u all chinese motha fucka ! i spend 782dollar on account and many mill but i still didn't got any shit of my stuff ! fuck u all bitch ! i tried to call these motha fuckers but they didn't pick up their chinese phone ! FUCK U ALL CHINESE SCAMMERS !
 30th of Jan, 2011 by   Every One should Tell the Truth -2 Votes
You guys did wrong thing by yourself! Maybe you are just try to hack farmer100.com or some thing? I am a loyal customer of farmer100.com.
Just now I have bought a new runescape account from farmer100.com. Everything goes well!

yes, farmer100 rocks! I just got my account in few mins after payment Really nice site. What I bought is this account: http://rs.farmer100.com/?action=accounts&id=8936
Thanks God! I thought I was hacked by farmer100 after saw the bad thread about farmer100.com!
I got their email in 12 mins!!! Once I have been hacked by 2 sites: guy4rs and other one, guy4rs just recovered back their account from in few days after payment
Here is farmer100's delivery email content:

Dear Andrew Dilanchian,
Thank you for your order of an Runescape account M-L123-A92-S99-D81 on www.farmer100.com.

We have checked the account and I am sure that it is secure so now I will give you the username and password.
Account username: Hiene****
Account password: jdks****
Account bankpin: 7476
No email registered no recoveries set

Please change the password as soon as you recieve this email to make the account safe.
If you have any problem, you can get full refund within 2 weeks.
And we take full responsibility for 6 months!

sincerely yours,
Mike
Farmer100.customers.service
Site: www.farmer100.com
Emai: service@farmer100.com

But there livechat is offline, it is true :(
Anyway, I love it so much! Website is well designed!
My friend introduced farmer100 to me, now I introduce farmer100 to all of you!
Good luck!
 30th of Jan, 2011 by   Andrew Dilanchian 0 Votes
WTF?!?! THAT WAS MINE AND THEY FUCKING DIDN'T GIVE ME THE RIGHT PASSWORD?!? WHAT THE FUCK BRO DID SOMEONE HACK IT?!?!
 30th of Jan, 2011 by   Andrew Dilanchian 0 Votes
I spent 33$ come one! And I sent them 9 messages and they haven't responded!!!
 16th of Feb, 2011 by   fdfdf 0 Votes
dude i spent 159$ and i havent recieved any messages i disputed it now i wait this sux im gonna call the cops on them im not joking im gonna get there ip and destroy there website and steal every penny from them just watch
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by   johnnyjays +1 Votes
i spent 189 dollars on that site.. its been 3 days i never recieved any messages so i disputed it on paypal and they sent me an email telling me to cancel the dispute and that i would recieve it in 10 mins.. well i did and then i found out u can reopen a closed dispute.. so i called pay pal and they told me to call my credit card company and to file a dispute with them and they would contact paypal.. well im supposed to be getting my money back in 2-3 days..
 27th of Mar, 2011 by   zillion +1 Votes
farmer100 is a group of gold farmers of non-english background in usa. probably illegal immigrants. they are the only people paid. there are other blackmarket sites with go betweens or proxies available if you have a high level account, or offer more trustworthiness than farmer100. runemart is just one. only recomment farmer100 to people you hate or want dead.
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   Brian Scott +1 Votes
gey guys i git scammed too, lets make a petition and sue these ass holes!
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   FuckThe Chinese 0 Votes
Them fuckers, I had to lock my bank account so they don't steal my money. They only have copyright from 2006-2009, They still have a god damn bank account!
 29th of Jun, 2011 by   firewall788 0 Votes
is this even legal? my friend reported it... they have these 'trusted' companies allowing this to happen we should file a complaint find out who they are 'beat the hell out of them' and tell the companies a thing or two aha.
 29th of Jun, 2011 by   Alex Disappointed 0 Votes
They are a bunch of chinese scammers. I disputed my payment and got my money back then they sent me an email to stop disputing the payment and then I will receive the account...like I'm gonna fall for that again..
 16th of Jul, 2011 by   DAMMIT. 0 Votes
ya these guys are some fucking bitches, bought $88 account and never got it. disputing right now, better get my money back..
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   rubio115 0 Votes
dude if yall wanna buy an count im sellin mine its a lvl 95 shit i only want bout 30bucks for it its got 38mill an other stuff ill take sum screenshot rubio_115@yahoo email me
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   rubio115 0 Votes
but ive never gotten scamed fron my ppl i bought from but therre were times were they gave me gold instead of my items tsk tsk
 22nd of Jul, 2011 by   kyle232 0 Votes
hey guys i found out a way to get these bastard hard! after trying to reopen a dispute i was unable to do so. i the decided to call up paypal and they told me to report them to IC3.gov. They will handle these bastards once and for all!!! just send a complaint to www.IC3.gov they should take care of this bullshit...
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by   FuckChinks 0 Votes
ya i got scammed too. I paid 99.00 for the range/magic tank. And its been 4 days and i havent heard shit from these motherfuckers. they are never online either. There damn live chat is always offline. Guess im going to open a dispute with paypal with these chink motherfuckers. How does that work tho? U wait 6 months, and paypal gives you your money back?

The Top 5 Consumer Complaints