logo

Vodacom
Terrible internet connection
3. (56 mins ago)
uk department@live.com
how to claim the prize amount
4. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
etreasurebox.com
Fake and not free surprises
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)

EZTrader.com Contacts & Informations

EZTrader.com

Posted: 2011-02-26 by    Thomas Yung

Scam

I have been scam by EZTrader.com that if I deposit $2, 500.00 to my account. EZTraders will give me bonus of $1, 250. The total fund I have is $3, 750.00. One of their EZTrader manager told me that I can withdraw the fund at any time after I made two weeks initial trade with them. After two weekstrade with EZTraders.com, I lose $1, 000.00. I am still have about $2, 750.00. Now I try to withdraw the fund, but they not allow to draw the fund according to what they have said. One of the manager told me that I can not get out or make any withdraw until I have $37, 500.00 in my account. Now I can not withdraw the money and I lose all the my money in there. This is a lying and scamming to the general public. Please do not do business with EZTraders. If you have any question, feel free to email me at anytime tome at: mrtouxiong@yahoo.com. I will explain more to you. Thanks.
Comments United States Forex / Currency Trading
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More EZTrader.com complaints
EZTrader.com - Withdrawal not returned

Comments

28th of Feb, 2011 by   David Campbell - EZTrader -1 Votes
Hello,
My name is David Campbell, i'm the head account manager for EZTrader.com and would like to respond to the complaint posted above. Since the trader used a false name (bu correct email address) i was able to pull the details of his transactions. Further, since he chose to use a false name i will protect his identity by not revealing personal information but indeed would dispute his claim.

The trader has made two deposits following a conversation with an account manager named Michael Anderson - I have listened to all the phone conversations (which are recorded) and found absolutely no mention to "you can withdraw after two weeks". There is, however a full mention of the bonus rules - you need to trade twice the value of your deposit + bonus to withdraw your money, OR, you can withdraw your money at anytime before that and the bonus would simply be removed, so you are never in any "money jail" (this is the way it was described on the phone). Further, i'm including a screenshot to our FAQ which covers the bonus in length (And has more restrictive x3 time trading requirement while the trade was offered x2).

It was NEVER been told that he needs to reach a balance of $37, 000 and of course it makes no sense. It was required that he trades a volume (each trade counts towards the volume requirement) of his deposits ($1250+$1250) + bonus of $1250 twice 2, meaning 1250+1250+1250*2=$7500 in trades. The trader has a turnover of $910 at the time requesting a withdrawal and therefor was offered to have the bonus removed which he has eventually accepted. He was paid by PayPal. the process of explaining everything to him and communication took 13 days, which is 10 days too long for which we apologies, but he was never, in any way shape of form "scammed" as he claims.

I can be contacted at anytime at dcampbell@eztrader.com or 1-877-846-1365 x301

Kind regards,

David
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   Mike1000 0 Votes
David,

Why does it take so much time to withdraw our money? It takes 10 seconds for EZTrader to get the money, but it takes more then 10 days (if I’m lucky) to get it back. I know you are going to tell me about all the verifications that need to be made. But I think that’s bunch of BS. Returning money to the same credit card that was initially used to fund the account should not take more then couple of days. Once the withdrawal request is made it takes 3 to 4 business days to approve it, then another 10 days before the money is returned to the credit card. I think because of this very reason people often consider EZTrader as scam. EZTrader should improve the return policy, especially for the credit card returns.
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   mattballs21 0 Votes
In all honesty Ez-trader.com is not a scam. I am in no way affiliated with the company. I don't think it's right that they are playing with the emotions of financial market during a recession, but to each is own. Everyone has to realize they promise big payout's and they are a business. People need to sit down and think that everyone is not going to be able to "get rich quick" and the business is still going to be in business. In all honesty, I would not trust them. The uneducated society should realize that the recession we are in is due to the governement and CEO's of financial institutes. So in short the banks lent out a shit load of loans, they in return made more money the more they gave out sub-prime loans (high interest loans which pose a greater risk). They instead of back in day, where loans were paid directly to the lender now investors would buy all these loans, so that banks are no longer directly affected by non-payment. I wouldn't invest with these people, because what happens if this company goes under with your money? What do you have for re-course?
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   lm74 0 Votes
I complied with the rule of trading 3X the deposit and bonus, but they still deleted the bonus from my account. I asked for a refund, but they did not issue for 2 weeks. During that 2 weeks, I made the trades I needed to keep it, and their answer was " you requested a refund before the trades were made, so they don't count." The reason I requested the refund was because they charged my account for additional funds without my consent.
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   lm74 0 Votes
I forgot to mention, I even asked about the bonuses I should have received from my original deposit and was told they couldn't be authorized either.
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   TheSniper 0 Votes
EZTrader hasa great web site, and they appear to be a very professional outfit at first glance. My problem with EZTrader is this: deposits from your credit card into your EZTrader account are instantaneous and hassle-free, but withdrawals are slow and stressful.

Although they DID eventually refund my original deposit and pay me my profit, I want to let everyone know that this process took almost two full weeks and required 1 to 2 telephone calls every day to make it happen. This was after I filled out the required paperwork according to their specific instructions, which include:

-Photo copy of Driver's License
-Photo copy of front and back of credit card
-Bank account number & routing number

After the initial request, they told me it would be three days before they would process the withdrawal. Three days later they told me they hadn't received the documentation. I ended up emailing the documents 4 times to various email addresses during the first week. When they finally acknowledged receiving my documentation, they kept telling me it would be processed "in a few hours, or tomorrow morning at the latest." This went on for about 5 days. The standard response to my calls was "Your request is with our Withdrawal Department, so there is nothing more we can do." When I asked to be put in contact with someone in the Withdrawal Department, they told me it was offsite and there wasn't a way to contact them other than emailing withdrawal@eztrader.com, which never replied to my emails.

I feel that Carolina Gonzolez (Vice Head account manager, carolinag@eztrader.com) gave me the runaround every time I called them. I believe she lied to me to keep buying more time and delay payment.

No reputable broker should treat their customers this way. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Eztrader.
 19th of Mar, 2012 by   Jenny X Wang 0 Votes
I deposit $2000 and received bonus $2000. To withdraw money, they require 5X trade amount of the total money($4000). After I made tons of trade, which amount is more than $20, 000. My account has a balance $2004. I want to withdraw my deposit $2000. I filled the form and faxed them the form and credit card information. It's been about 2 months. I have still NOT got my money back to my credit card yet. Every time when I contact them, they said that they have difficulties to refund me the money. I asked them what's the difficulties, they don't answer me. I filed dispute through my credit card company. My credit card company said that they have to give EZtrader 60 days to response according some rules.
I also talked with Carolina Gonzolez and another guy Brian Anderson. I think that they are trying to NOT refund me or buy time to delay the refund. I am a Victim too.

I agree with you, EZtrader is a BIG SCAM. They should got punishment.
My email is jenny14010@gmail.com
 19th of Mar, 2012 by   Jenny X Wang 0 Votes
Here is the most recent email from EZtrader Withdraw Department (Brian Anderson). I just copy paste it here.
I have called them and email them more than dozens times. Today is March 19, I have NOT got any update yet. If you do business with EZtrader, you will be another victim just like me. So Please STAY AWAY. I don't want to see you Scammed by EZtrader.

from Brian Anderson briana@eztrader.com
to [Offline] "Me, Jenny"
date Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 4:44 AM
subject Re: Withdrawal Status
Important mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.

hide details Mar 6 (13 days ago)

Hi Jenny,

This Credit of yours is being checked for some time now by our merchant Credit service.
A week ago they said that your card had refund problems and that they will fix it.

As I can see this has not been done.

We have sent them an urgent mail concerning this.

We hope this will be resolved as soon as possible.

I will update you.

- Show quoted text -
 14th of Apr, 2012 by   John Labatte 0 Votes
PAYPAL. "Can I deposit funds into my EZTrader Account through PayPal?" and if so "Can I also receive and/or withdrawn funds into my PayPal account?"
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   erekit 0 Votes
I opened an account with EZTrader, saw the main page advertised deposit USD$400 gets USD$125 next trading day. Thus, I deposited USD$400 using my credit card. Immediately, I received email from the EZTrader staff trying to persuade me to deposit more to get more bonus. I refused it. After three trading days which I have been actively trading, I still haven't receive my bonus. Email to them never get replied. I call its customer line and the guy answered the phone tried to pursuade me to deposit more money but never answered me when get the bonus. Anyway, phone line quality is bad thus I ended the call. I still haven't tried to withdraw my money thus can not give any comment here. from erekit83@yahoo.com
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   Jenny X Wang 0 Votes
EZtrade is a biggest scam in the whole world!
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   Jenny X Wang 0 Votes
EZtrade is the BIGGEST SCAM in the whole world. So far (3 months past), I still have NOT got my money back yet.
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   D.Nohile 0 Votes
Hello !

It's been one month since I've made a withdraw attempt on eztrader.
If my credit deposit was successfully withdrawn after 3 days, my benefits no !
Despite a confirmation mail from Eztrader withdrawal services, I still don't have any penny of my money.

It's just my warning message for anyone who would be tempted by this kind of opportunity..
A lot of potential money to make, for sure,
but in fact, when it's time to pay, there's nobody on the line..!

David
 10th of Jul, 2012 by   D.Nohile 0 Votes
David again,

Just to say that lastly I've been in contact by email with their withdrawal service (eztrader).

They even managed to make me believed I would finally get my wire.
But one week later no news and no fund !

So beware of eztrader !!
Stay away from Eztrader would be my wiser advice !!!
 26th of Sep, 2012 by   Rhunt 0 Votes
Eztrader and Globaloption are both SCAMS! They are both owned by WGMI, who’s a publicly traded company. WGMI had a net loss of over $900, 000 from Dec 2011 to Mar 2012 according to their form 10Q. Their own outlook is bleak, and based on public investment in shares rather than their own company cash flow. They even state they are likely to go bankrupt. For this reason WGMI will not release any withdrawals of profit, and you’ll have a hell of a time just trying to get back your initial investment. Need Proof? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km7Y8ULJrUY
 11th of Apr, 2013 by   I was scammed by eztrader 0 Votes
I too have been scammed by eztrader but I am going to fight them for the total amount of 300 dollars that is owed to me.
 11th of Apr, 2013 by   I was scammed by eztrader 0 Votes
They scammed me as well
 20th of May, 2013 by   honesttogod 0 Votes
The eztrader is a total scam I have tried to wthdraw my money for last 2 weeks and everytime it have a excuse its ridiculous. Do not do business with this one man opetated scam company.
 7th of Jun, 2013 by   Hans49 0 Votes
I have made a deposit of 1650 euro in total. Made a withdrawel of 1000 euros this week, and as to today it is still in status unverfied.
Just wish I'd read this before, since it would surprise me if I ever will see the money back...
 1st of Aug, 2013 by   Sandeepkasaram 0 Votes
Hello Team,
I also want to comment on there Withdrawls . I have requested Withdrawl for $2000 almost a month back . untill now I haven't received my amount requested . there Withdrawls sucks . please be aware of the company .

Can I Afford This House?