logo

Big Cat Rescue
Fraud and Lies
4. (44 mins ago)
Lincare
Incompetent, profit before safety culture
5. (59 mins ago)

Posted:    Concerned Friend

Side effects

ExtenZe
www.extenze-direct.com
DANGEROUS PRODUCT! My husband and I saw the infomercial and tried Extenze during a night of insomnia. The product did work, and I was not surprised, being familiar with the traditional uses of its ingredients. I have to say that my husband had no health problems before using the product. After 2-3 months, he began having heart palpitations, migraines, dizzy spells, insomnia, anxiety and mood swings. He stopped taking the product. Of course, it took three more months of constant phone tag to get them to cancel, and now we have a drawer full of the stuff. They would not take the product back or refund the money. On the rare occasion that he might take one just because there is over $120 going to waste in the drawer (six to eight months after discontinuing use) his symptoms start again. I truly believe this product is dangerous!!! DO NOT order it for any reason! There may be safer alternatives. We are very afraid that the short time he used Extenze may have had a permanent affect on his health. He is now taking medication every day for migraines that the doctor said would continue to get worse otherwise. He did not lose his life, thank God, but he may have lost his job as an equipment operator, or even caused someone else to become injured. Please don't be sucked in by this infomercial! Please don't risk your life on this product! If anyone else has medical problems, SPEAK UP!
Comments United States Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jun, 2009 by   redwilder 0 Votes
Mood swings!!! They have been horrible! Especially if ive been drinking. Last night i acted in ways that are soooo uncharacteristic 0f me that i now my best friend and her family dont want to talk to me. Those to me are the most horrible side effects!!!
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   redwilder 0 Votes
The mood swings were horrible!
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   danceathon 0 Votes
i think the side affects come with a mixture of caffeine i took this product today and i also drank a lot of green tea, , my skin is itching and i cant sleep for shit.. on the othr hand i had spent months taking this with almost no side affects.. i also realize that you should not take this everyday only 2-3 times a week maximum.. unless you doont need sleep
 20th of Jul, 2009 by   Wonder-Boy 0 Votes
I take Oxycodone; Malincroft's 30mg "Roxycodone".
I was wodering if it is safe to take ExtenZe. I am
about to turn 22 and my exgirl-friend wants me back
and I want her current boyfriend to know I was "in-there".
lol, before she leaves him... But I'm too worried with all,
these damn side-effects youse guys are talking about...
I'm just gonna kill myself once my weiner falls off ; So
I would like to prevent that form happening.

Any advice?
 29th of Jul, 2009 by   Jltwin501 0 Votes
DO NOT TAKE THIS, ITS LEAD POISONING!!! EXTENZE HAS LEAD IN IT WHICH IS WHY YOU GET: INSOMNIA, MIGRAINES, HEART PALPITATIONS, "METALLIC TASTE" AND MANY MANY OTHER HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS, INCLUDING DEATH, ITS SO OBVIOUS... THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS DRUGS AVAILABLE, ITS A WONDER ITS LEGAL
 31st of Jul, 2009 by   evilExtenze 0 Votes
STAY AWAY!!! I took this product for 3 days. In the first hour there was a rush of tingling sensation, my heart pounded like it was going to pop out of my chest, migraine headaches began, and there was itching from the tingling. There have been many times since I first took this product that I felt like I was about to have a hear attack. It has now been a year since I took this product... I still have slight tightness on the left side of my chest, the tingling has faded to a degree, but the itching is still present, and the tightness in my chest remains.
 2nd of Aug, 2009 by   mz. wifey 0 Votes
Some time ago he started on this Extenze and just reacently told me he was having pain upon erection. There is a bump. Not like herpes bumps, which are tiny little blisters or a surface skin irritation. He had a small hard bump under the skin. And it hurts when he or I press on it. Just wondering if anyone else has gotten anything like this. So I disagree with "ipunchbabies" and am thinking that maybe wifey may have a husband with the same as my hubby. My hubby and me have experience with herpes outbreaks, and we do know the difference.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Mikie247365 0 Votes
In my general observation if people have a gripe, they run to the internet to complain. If they are happy about a product they don't run to the internet to brag about how it works for them. They are in bed having a good time. Its also hard to trust some harsh comments because they may be made by someone with a vested/financial interest in another product. Its even hard to trust websites that review products because they may be subsidized by another product. Until consumers reports reviews this or it makes Myth Busters we will all be in the dark. Listen to any commercial on TV about drug side effects. Companies have to cover themselves now days to list any possible observed side effect for liability reasons. Sue happy individuals get claims at the expense of product price.
 14th of Aug, 2009 by   curiousity 0 Votes
I HAVE A QUESTION...DO YOU RECOMMEND ANYONE TO TAKE ANY OTHER TYPES OF ENLARGEMENT PILLS OR ARE THEY ALL SIMILAR?? LIKE VIMAX?
 16th of Aug, 2009 by   kobe24eminem 0 Votes
so whats a good alternative to extenze?????
 16th of Aug, 2009 by   kobe24eminem 0 Votes
so whats an alternative to extenze??????
 16th of Aug, 2009 by   jhfjgfjgfkg 0 Votes
i took it and my peins got almost 2 inches smaller and i got sick it was bull shi mother fuckers
 30th of Aug, 2009 by   NoBrokeDick 0 Votes
"Mikie" accusation is good enough for me. I value my dong more than some of you people so i wont be taking any form of penis enlargement pills until i need them to get hard. Lead Poisoning? They should call is penis poisoning.

Here's an alternative to extenze...eat pineapple, and drink pineapple juice. It increases your sperm count!!!

IF IT AINT BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!
 1st of Sep, 2009 by   lovethecock 0 Votes
pineapple makes cum tasteless as well. i dont mind catchin a shot or two in my mouth as long as hes got pineapple to neutralize it lol. he takes extenze and dont even need it. just started takin it again. we love it. the little bumps are there tho... but virtually unnoticable.
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   aleck 0 Votes
after 10 days of taking 2 a day me and 6 others have had no bad side effects just
been growing more and more idk what the fuck is wrong with you guys getting rashes and shit
it dose extenze your penis
 29th of Sep, 2009 by   PHD Jersey Shore 0 Votes
Doctors point of view;

I have had one case, a man took the extenze pill one Saturday and was in deadly pain, rushed to the EM room 10:00 pm Sunday turns out the pill opened up a small hernia, in the stomach, the lining tore apart swelled much like the penis to four times normal, the skin also became tough, and darkened, we had to remove it all. 9-hr operation, he lived though the small intestine reacted to the herbs much like the penis and expanded into the stomach and it burst.

I have conducted several tests and put out feelers on the pill and find that this pill is not completely the same mixture in every pill so it explains why some are not getting the same problems as others, this pill is extremly dangerous, and should not be taken by any one, if you have any type of acid reflux, stomach problems or week bowel then you can face future surgery and problems too complicated to explain you won't believe me.

Senior MD I am a Doctor.
 4th of Oct, 2009 by   jj09 0 Votes
i tried this product that i bought from some adult shop..about 7 pills and now i have a heart problem, breating problem.. i have to use inhaler to help breating 2 times a day...
 16th of Oct, 2009 by   102b15 0 Votes
hey to the one that has a draw full of the extenze and cant give it back, give me a holla, i will get it off you . atleast you ll make some of the money back...
give me a note and well exchange contact info.
102b15
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   whitney mc 0 Votes
wifey, I sure the "herpes" looking bumps are from Extenze, because I recently got married and my husband got some for him and some women Extenze for me... well, I thought it would be cool to try it... nooo... I started taking it a few days ago. yesterday, I was driving down the road and suddenly i started not seeing very well. in one eye, my peripheral vision was messed up i was somewhat dizzy. and for the last 3 days, I've started getting "bumps" down" there". and they itch like crap... omg. and they're getting worse. So it just clicked with me today that this "Extenze" is prob the reason for this... because this has never happened to me before, and me or my husband have never been with anyone else.
Hope this helped
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   Brandon Christopher Rahl 0 Votes
I used it for a month and a half and now have constant pain in my testicles and stomach, as well as constant pain and pressure in my head...
Please contact me if you have any suggestions or comments, at BrandonRahl@hotmail.com

Best Credit Cards for Big Debt