logo

Scam

Expert Rating
United Kingdom
One word: SCAM.
Do not join their online-courses service. It’s crap.
I enrolled for one of their courses; my first impression was to find the course itself full of mistakes (spelling, missing words…). Well, I already paid for my course, so I just let go and finished the tests with a high score.
Second, I thought it was a US accreditation and that the website is ran by Americans… In the Privacy Policies section, you can read that you can contact them through their New York address…
Shocked to receive a cheap and poorly printed so-called certificate from INDIA (!!!) a month later… The paper is just cheap quality, with text poorly printed.
What is more suspicious is that, well, since I finished my course, I didn’t try to log in to my student page… but it appears I’m somehow banned… I cannot log in anymore! I tried and tried, and even asked to retrieve my password, but they say none is registered with my email, which is just impossible, because it is one and only email I have and the only one I enrolled with for that stupid course!
I do not think at all that they are ISO 9001:2000 certified company. Even their certificate seal looks fake. It can easily be falsified. It is not a seal, it’s just a printed circle, and trust me if I say it’s ugly.
I cannot show this certificate to any employer! I bet they would first suspect me creating it. It is just far from being a real certificate.
I guess online training and certification schools are popping up all over our Internet! They look great, claim to be the most recognized and accredited certifications, and offer affordable online courses…
I lost $29.99 for a piece of shit. But thank God I didn’t enroll for another course with this company before receiving this certificate-joke.
So, anyone reading this warning… don’t do the same mistake!

Pictures of what I received from ExpertRating are attached as proofs.

ExpertRating ExpertRating ExpertRating

Comments United Kingdom Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Sep, 2011 by   ethoorg 0 Votes
I've done a few online tests regarding IT on a website that uses Expert Rating. The tests are obviously cobbled together by non-computer literate people using books that nobody has ever read. I find it quite annoying when I know the correct answer yet it gets marked wrong. Oh well, atleast i'm not the only person to think they're shite.
 10th of Jan, 2014 by   Dwayne-Houston 0 Votes
Thank you so much for this. I was considering them as a training potential for certification. Your photos were invaluable. Excellent work. Looks pretty lame. Sorry for the cash loss but thank you for posting. This is the type of thing that saves people numerous hours opposed to wasting.

Beware of Phishing Scam!