logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Iranian hospital Dubai...worst hospital with worst surgeons
Iranian hospital Dubai.....worst hospital with worst surgeons
2. (16 mins ago)
Inheritance Scams

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Exclusive Health Products / Amazing Arthritis Relief Complaints & Reviews - Very poor service!

Exclusive Health Products / Amazing Arthritis Relief Contacts & Informations

Exclusive Health Products / Amazing Arthritis Relief

Posted:    J. D. Wilson

Very poor service!

The advertisement said that full refund if unsatisfied with this product. After several tries, the company will not respond to any request. I have 3 unopened bottles of this product and want my money as promised. If they will not, then they should be banned from the internet.

They have a delivery timing complaint and probably many more as they use a different web site and name for each of their products. Some others are: www.GreatNightSleep.com , www.UltimateAnxietyRelief.com, and others that are marketed on the www exclusivehealthproducts.com web site.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2007 by   Jeff Brown 0 Votes
Hey JD,

It's me Jeff from Exclusive Health Products. Where the hell do you get off posting a complaint about us? Do you ever check your email? We have replied to each time you emailed us. We always deliver on our promises.

Why don't you maybe CALL US since you obviously are having trouble with email.
(888) 24 - NATURAL

Exclusive Health Products
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   abana 0 Votes
And for jeff brown. You are a pathological liar. Yes you do email back all the time but we never see a penny of our money. There is no refund with your company plus it gave me horrible chest pains .
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   abana 0 Votes
So for what every attorney is reading this please help us the little people. I am on the phone right now on hold with fda and need someone to help us. There are tons of people who did not get their refund. Plus i have the paper work from quickcare and reciepts and bank statements that the money was not put back in my account. They are thieves just plain thieves. They are going to wind up killing someone with their products.
 12th of Sep, 2008 by   Jane Marie 0 Votes
Neither side is gonna get anywhere whith the attitudes displayed here.
#1: I can't believe this is a true example of a company answering a customer complaint. Totally unprofessional and unreal.

#2: The customer complaint and posting to the rest of us has no information of why the customer was displeased with the product. All the person accused was that the product apparently gave the person chest pain...who knows why? Probably from stress derived from such a hostile attitude!
 7th of Nov, 2008 by   C McKimm 0 Votes
AMAZING ARTHRITIS RELIEF, I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THEM> I have been on these tablets for over 12 months, I wouldn't function without them. In MY experience I must say the company has fast delivery & are VERY courteous. I now have 9 friends on the tablets and like me they so much better on them. I'm not commenting to disagree with other complaints, but rather to let others know that for people like myself and my friends they are a wonder relief to us. The tablets work better than any other prescription medication I have tried. I will NEVER go off them!!!
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by   Sandy Connelly 0 Votes
Me and my husband have been using several of the Exclusive Health products and couldn't be happier. We've used Osteo Gone for my Arthritis and is WORKS much better than synthetic Humara which
wipes out your amune system ! We use Amazing Back Pain Remedy,
which has been God Sent for BOTH our backs, it has saved both of us from having heniated disc surgery!! I use Amazing energy, which truely gives you lots of energy without caffeine jitters.

All of their products have been delivered immediately after we ordered, we have never had to wait. We have never asked for a refund because their products WORK!! and we have been using them for YEARS.

I don't know what these people are complaining about, this is a GREAT
COMPANY, so don't believe everything you read. We support Exclusive Health products which have NO side effects and it totally better for you then synthetic drugs!
 16th of Mar, 2009 by   sabine falk 0 Votes
I have had no problems with this product.When I do not take it for a few weeks, my severe pains returns.I recoment this product for anybody having artritis problems...Very good results, and believe me ...I tried a lot of other pills, this works.Give it a few weeks and you'l feel better.
 20th of Aug, 2009 by   Jkkanderson 0 Votes
wow...I just ordered a product and hope it works. I can't believe the response from the company to the first complaint! So unprofessional. Makes me wonder if I am doing the right thing.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   Miriam Borg +1 Votes
I have made an order for Amazing Arthritis Relief tablets on 5/12/2010 and my visa was debitted with the money on 6/12/2010 and still I have not received my order.

Thanks
Order no 1704526624852
Miriam Borg
 27th of Jul, 2011 by   sherbuy 0 Votes
I have been using, Amazing Arthritis Relief, and other products from this company for at least 5 years. All the products work as advertised. All the products have no side effects for me.
But, with herbal remedies you MUST follow the DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS. I personally know one person, who took 6 times the recommended dosage, at the beginning of her using it, ( after all 6 is better than 1 ) She started suffering from pains in her lower back. The body must be slowly accustomed to the herbs. I have never had trouble, with the products or the company's delivery of products, and I hope it stays that way.

Sincerely Howard Sherback
 17th of Apr, 2012 by   Debbie Coad 0 Votes
I have bought previously without any issues and the products do work for us. However i placed an order on 20 March 2012 and have not received it. The money has been deducted from my account. I have tried numerous times to email Exclusive Health on the email provided on my confirmation of order letter but its saying the email does not exist. Where do i go from here. Can someone give me a number to call. I am from Australia. I am not sure what state they are in so don't know area code.
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by   Colorado1947 0 Votes
I have placed orders and received them promptly. However, I too placed and order in March and had not received it. I emailed and Jeff responded. One of the products I ordered was on backorder and that held up the order. He provided a solution which was to double the order on the one product that was instock. He would send the backorder product when it was available at a discount. I have had a problem also with rejected emails. Don't know why that is. Maybe overwhelming the server. I really like the products I have used. I trust Jeff will follow through on his offer to rectify the situation.
 15th of Nov, 2012 by   Georgiana mousour 0 Votes
I have ordered from this site tablets for my tendonitis problems and I have never received my order.I ordered them almost a month ago, tried and emailed and all my emails bounced back and after that I emailed about 6 times to Jeff which email I have found on the website and I always get an autoreply saying this

Dear Customer,

I had hired a customer service rep but she was not trustworthy so I have to find someone else. I'm sorry about the long delays but I assure you all orders and emails will be taken care of as soon as humanly possible.

Have a great day and thanks for your interest in the amazing remedies! I deeply regret this inconvenience.

www.BackReliefElite.com
www.1HerbalRemedy.com
www.HappyHappyPill.com

******
Please know I am working hard to find a new reliable customer service rep to help you out. Please allow a few days before getting a reply from me directly until I hire someone else because I am backed up and trying to get to everyone with the time I have available. If you've ordered from us before you know that your package will arrive shortly if it hasn't already. Thank you so much for your patience.

www.BackReliefElite.com www.1HerbalRemedy.cowww.HappyHappyPill.com

15th of Nov, 2012 by   Georgiana mousour 0 Votes
I have ordered tablets for my tendonitis almost a month ago and never received it.
When I try to email I always get an autoreply saying this

www.BackReliefElite.com
www.1HerbalRemedy.com
www.HappyHappyPill.com

******
Now I think this guy Jeff is not onest, this it's all a scam they should close your website Mr Jeff!
If you read this you better refound my money
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   ismohgfhf 0 Votes
hi u dont have option to send to all customer pateits over the world
like indias facing issue
can u help too
 6th of Mar, 2014 by   Flossyjane 0 Votes
I'm not happy either, my amazing arthritis relief was seized at customs, GABA is considered a class B drug in New Zealand, I have emailed said company 3 times, as obviously I'd like a refund, no reply . :(

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams