logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
flippiness.com
This company wants only your money
2. (7 mins ago)
Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
clothing-dropship.com
They stated that no payment was provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Rolex Daytona SS white face

ExactReplicas.com
China
www.exactreplicas.com
Ordered a Rolex Daytona SS white face, wrote emails, got friendly answers, they took my money by VISA, since that moment no contact possible. Got a tracking number, number is unknown at USPS and Deutsche Post. Damned Chinese people!! WARNING!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING AT EXACTREPLICAS.COM!!! If you do, you'll be sorry.
Comments China Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Mar, 2008 by   Dave Livingstone 0 Votes
Hey Guys,

I ordered a B&R watch from Exactreplicas over a month ago. 10 mins after i paid for it, i found this site and freaked as i thought i'd just thrown my money down the drain. Well the weeks went on and i was told that, 'Yes, your order is in transit - tracking number etc'. The tracking number NEVER worked at any time, which only made me fear the worst.

I've had 4 emails from ER and each one told me that the item was on its way and it would be with me in 7-10 days... Well, guess what turned up today, after 5 weeks- The Bell and Ross i ordered, with a nice little note inside telling me that my watch was unavailable at the time of oredering so they gave me another style and colour instead. CHEERS, what company allows you to pay good money to only then be given a second hand service AND given the wrong item - and to think that a simple 'sorry-have this one instead' would suffice??

COME ON EXACTREPLICAS.COM you claim to the biggest and the best replicas site, why dont you prove it.

PS. the watch i was finally sent although not what i ordered, is in fact really good quality and looks very smart.

BEWARE...
 1st of Apr, 2008 by   Alex Buchanan 0 Votes
I like other's bought a watch in good faith from this outfit and guess what? It has turned out like all the others. I only wish that i had visited this site before parting with my hard earned cash. If they wanted money that bad i would have gave them it on a plate without going through this hassle

...BEWARE...
 9th of Apr, 2008 by   salliezoo 0 Votes
Same thing is happening to me as I write this. No watch and I'm out of $400. They respond to my emails but have no info for me. Just tell me to "be patient". I still don't have a shipping number (or an order number, for that matter). Yet over and over, they tell me its on the way. That was a month ago. Nothing. I'm so sorry I blew $400. this way...not to mention the hassle. Take my advice and that of the other ripped off customers... DO NOT ORDER FROM EXACTREPLICAS.COM...unless you enjoy losing your hard earned cash. Beware!
 9th of Apr, 2008 by   Peet 0 Votes
Stupid me too. Just found this site after I started looking on the net. Ordered only one and a half week ago but don't get any responce on mails. Reading these posts, I think I will call my credit card company.

Good luck to you all.
 16th of Apr, 2008 by   bob 0 Votes
No wonder America is going into the dumper with people not only handing their money over to the Chinese for crappy products, but giving money to them for nothing. Go WalMarter's with your Chinese watches, you should bone up on your Chinese since they will own all of America within the next 10 years and you will be making less than the Chinese do today.
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   Nick 0 Votes
BEWARE of Exactreplicas.com!!!
I ordered a watch 3 weeks ago and made sure before orderingt the watch that it was in stock .
A woman named Jessica replied to my emails and said it was and is ready to ship.I purchased it and since then NO EMAIL responses, no tracking number(as they promise) no contact whatsoever...They steal your money!STAY AWAY!
This site needs to be shut down as soon as possible!!!
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   Peet 0 Votes
Hi Nick,

Received your mail just now. Won't reply to it, but will answer you over here.

I have sent them an e-mail asking when I would receive a tracking code. I told them that I would contact my bank if I didn't hear from them.
After one day they told me my oreder was being processed and I could expect my tracking code within 2-4 days and my order within 8-10 days.

Indeed I received an e-mail with tracking number after 5 days, and last weekend I should have recieved my order. Nothing, so I have send them a mail telling them that I will call my bank by the end of the week if I don't receive it.

Today they send a mail back to me telling that they are sorry for the delay, that my order has been send and that I can track my order at EMS or USPS. They gave me the same tracking number as 6 days ago, so you would think the number is in the system of the carrier, but after checking it still is not known on both sites.

I will stick to my word and call my bank by the end of the week. A week ago I already talked to them and they tell me that they can stop the transfer and get my money back. I won't wait for them anymore.

Besides Exactreplica.com I tried Replicaexpert.us also. They did send the order within a week, but a wrong one. I ordered a black, oblong shaped watch and received a brown round shaped watch with white face. Since it was a nice watch too, I decided to keep it. It run well for one week, but when I didn't wear it for a few days it stopped and until now I can't start it again.

I'm done with these sites. A few months ago I was in Hong Kong and bought 2 replicas. They are still running fine and look good. I will stick to them and whenever I'm back in Hong Kong try to buy a few more.

I hope your bank can do the same for you too. Good luck.
 22nd of Apr, 2008 by   Peet 0 Votes
I was a little too soon to think I would not receive my order. Today it arrived. OK, not within one week after ordering, but at least I received what I ordered. It's looking great and up to now it's running OK.

So, did it change my opinion on this site? I'm not sure if I will order here again. Although they did answer my e-mails and delivered what I ordered, I still find that this site is promissing too much. If they are too busy, change the site and tell that you will receive your order within one month.

Anyway, for those who didn't receive their order and had to pay for it, I would like to suggest to send a proper e-mail to them. It helped me.

Good luck.
 26th of May, 2008 by   bill 0 Votes
I can't believe people are bitching about this stuff. You are buying illegal products, meaning (by definition) they are being sold by dishonest people. Then you complain because these dishonest people turn out to be dishonest. Gimmie a break.
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   jane 0 Votes
I ordered a watch from exactreplicas.com I live in the UK. I have tracked the order through ems and parcelforce.

The order tracking says my parcel is at customs at Heathrow Airport it says AWAITING CUSTOM CHARGES does anyone know what this means. I wasn't told I would have to pay any extra, I am worried, can anyone help?

Thanks.
 11th of Jul, 2008 by   Paul Walshaw 0 Votes
I also ordered a Omega 001 Automatic watch on 13th June/08 and actually received 'a watch' on 11th June 08 about a month after I had ordered it. The watch I received was also not as advertised. It was a cheaper (than I paid for) battery operated, had not got a sweep second hand as with the automatic and was mailed from China, giving question as to whether any part of this watch has ever seen Japan.
Companies such as these and with all the complaints against it should be banned from using the internet .
 1st of Aug, 2008 by   John Christopher Lonsdale 0 Votes
I ordered a Rolex Submariner replica and after several emails and weeks of waiting was in receipt of a GMT Master II.

The two-tone strap had good quality heavy duty gold plating and the face was gold with synthetic diamond numerals. The real thing has a Rolex rrp of £5310.00 and this watch cost only £73.00 (inc postage) so I really could not complain about the fact that the serial number on the green holagram on the back of the watch belonged to the originally ordered submariner.
 18th of Aug, 2008 by   dave 0 Votes
they had me wait 6 wks the watch was nice but the band too small tried to get it solved but they would never send any return info do not deal with thid company
 18th of Aug, 2008 by   charles T. 0 Votes
DUMB-DUMB-DUMB-I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 WATCHES FOR OVER A MONTH{ 7/16 UNTIL 8/18}-ALL ONE HAD TO DO WAS LOOK FOR THE COMPLAINTS FIRST TO AVOID THE LONG AND FRUITLESS WAIT: NEVER AGAIN WILL i TRY TO BUY FROM CHINA OR EXACT REPLICAS-GOODBY 480.00-IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO DECIDE WHICH WATCH COMPANY TO BUY FROM-NEXT STEP CYBERCRIME UNIT AND BANK-NEVER MORE QUOTE THE RAVEN
 28th of Aug, 2008 by   Martin 0 Votes
The complaints on this site do not represent the overall experiences of our customers. We at exactreplicas.com provide quality watches at a fair price. We appreciate constructive criticism that pushes our representatives to provide better service. In addition, we recognize the possibility for errors within our customer service department.

To resolve impulsive complaints we recently instituted an improved customer support system. Our new customers will receive a call or an e-mail immediately after placing an order. Under this new structure representatives and consumers will establish an ongoing communication channel.

Overall, we strive to provide the best possible customer service. We are not scammers, fraudsters, or crooks: and despite these allegations we will continue to improve our business practices until we reach 100% consumer satisfaction.

Each inquiry on this site will receive an email from exactserve@hushmail.com. If you currently face issues resolving an open account with our company please feel free to contact us via the above address. Thank you for your patience in dealing with these unfortunate matters.

All the Best,

Exactreplicas.com

Do Gas Saving Devices Work?

Latest Groups