logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
3. (27 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
4. (46 mins ago)

Esurebuy.com

Posted: 2011-12-15 by    canary

Be careful

Esurebuy.com
I ordered from them 2 Samsung Bluetooth and have to pay for shipping charge. When I received the items, both of them were in non-working condition.I have to return them to esurebuy.com, so either they have to send me another one or give me full refund. After back and forth, 1 month after I received a refund with less shipping charge. I questioned them why, they said this is their policy not refund shipping charge. I said but this is not my fault, because they sent me non-working items, so why I have to pay for shipping charge. Anyway, no luck for me, the website has no customer service line, they go by email only, like talking to the wall. After spending month talking with them, nothing can get out of it, finally I gave up, I lost shipping charge for NOTHING.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jan, 2012 by   WendiD 0 Votes
We ordered 2 brand new Blue Ant Q2 ear headphones. We received 2 used or rebuilt headphones. We will be loosing $30 on shipping and restocking charges. These things are junk, this company sells used goods labeled at NEW!! Would never buy from them or recommend them. I hate companies that are scams like this!
 19th of Feb, 2012 by   zoumonkie 0 Votes
I purchased 2 blueant hands free units for my I Phone. I worked and the other didn't. My response from Esurebuy was instruction's to follow the instructions. If I could get one to work, I knew how to follow the instructions. The instructions said I needed to charge the blueant until the red light weant out which might take four hours.
They then wrote "Product is shipped in new and working condition. You need to fully charge the unit and then follow the users guide to pair it to your phone.

You have to fully charge it for 24 hours. Then follow the Users Guide Manual step by step to pair it to your phone. Your headset should then work fine.
For technical support on the product you can contact BlueAnt technical support at 1-866-891-3032.
www.esurebuy.com

I contacted Blueant directly and they replaced the unit that didn't work..
Even though the price was right I'll never buy anything from Esurebuy again
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   kirb 0 Votes
I ordered a bluetooth almost a month ago. They said they shipped it but I never received it. They would not answer my email and I finally got a sprint cell phone number to call from my bank. I left a message and got not call back. I finally got an answer via email that said my account was refunded. It was not!! I think this company is a big scam.
 21st of Sep, 2012 by   Bruce Roth 0 Votes
I ordered a Bluetooth S9-HD Motorola stereo headset, right speaker was not working they told me through e-mail to get with Motorola warranty to get the Item fixed, that was a joke. My advise is to NOT BUY FROM ESUREBUY! Flaky website, wish I had found this site prior to ordering.
 8th of Dec, 2012 by   Henrym 0 Votes
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I received a Motorola H710 bluetooth in non-working condition (microphone didn't work) and contacted them within 14 days as they require on their website for exchanges. They told me to contact Motorola to resolve the issue. I wrote back to Esurebuy and asked why they didn't offer me the option to exchange it through them. They never wrote back. I'm trying to resolve the issue through Motorola who told me that this product hasn't been made since 2006! I wonder if Esure knows that they're selling defective merchandise.. HMMMMMMM. Let me guess.
 13th of Jun, 2013 by   wayne hamilton 0 Votes
I also made a purchase .The item was not new as stated; it was opened in plastic bag no supporting documentation, instruction or warranty information. Earpiece was dirty. I do not recommend from buying this supplier.
 14th of Aug, 2013 by   deanna1001 0 Votes
BUYER BEWARE - I purchased a Jawbone 2 bluetooth headset to replace the same model I'd had for years. Looked the same. Same new charger. Worked great for 3 weeks and then quit taking a charge. Dead. Tried everything from the Jawbone support site. Dead. Wrote to Esurebuy with my issue - after all it is just over a month old. No response. No phone number to call them. Wrote again. Still no response. Emailed the Jawbone people who responded and carried on a correspondence with me same day. They couldn't help -- it is a discontinued model, but at least they responded to me. I will never buy from them again.
 8th of Sep, 2014 by   Sol Levinson & Bros., Inc. 0 Votes
I purchased 15 of the LG HBM 520 Bluetooth Headsets and they sent me 4. When I inquired about the balance, they stated that they were back-ordered and if I would like to get the balance of the headsets consisting of the newer model. I said that would be fine.
After receiving the other 11 headsets, which were sent in plain packaging with no model numbers or instructions, I discovered they were the LG HBM 280 model which were the older models and were also being sold for 5.00 less than the 520's that I purchased, on their own website. I have sent numerous emails and tried calling but they don't answer the phone and do not reply to email. I have gotten hold of them once by phone when the order was short, and once by email after the phone call to state that the balance was shipped. Fifty calls and 10 emails from me, and one reply each from them. Not a very professional or customer service oriented company.

Flight Risk