logo

Tata Docomo
SIM locked and PUK blocked
2. (46 mins ago)
BP Canada Shingles
Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty!
3. (51 mins ago)
appuals.com
They started to take money for nothing and didn’t reply to my emails
4. (51 mins ago)

ESPchat

Posted: 2011-03-04 by    edmays

I want to cancel this

Charlotte, North Carolina
The amount of $39.95 was deducted from my debit card associated with my bank account. I wish to cancel this. I will be talking with my bank to issue a stop payment from happening again.

Edward O. Mays
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Mar, 2011 by   ESPchat -1 Votes
Edward, You can contact the ESPchat.com customer service department at this phone number: 1-877-668-0781, or at this email address: support@espchat.com. Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, Monday-Friday.

Edward, thank you for leaving enough information so that we could help you. We have canceled your membership to ESPchat.com and issued a full refund to your credit card. We are concerned as to why you posted a complaint on the internet, rather than contact the customer service office. We are always here and willing to help all of our customers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   renay 0 Votes
I believe Edward had to post his complaint on the internet, rather than contact the customer service office.That is the only way to get anyones attention on esp chat, Why do you have a cancel and message button if it is just going to be ignored? I myself have tried to cancel my membership, and have my 12 dallors for the year reterned many times, and nothing was done. I just decided to eat the 12 dallors and change my debit card number, rather than waste more of my time with your so called customer service. It was easy, and a cheep lesson learned.
 5th of Aug, 2011 by   ESPchat +1 Votes
Dear Renay,

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your membership. We would love to be able to help you and issue you a full refund to your credit card. Please contact our customer service office so we can help you. We are unable to locate any information with the user name "Renay."

Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST. We can be reached at this phone number: 1-877-668-0781, or at this email address: support@espchat.com. Please contact us so we can issue your refund for you.

Sincerely,
Customer Care
 5th of Sep, 2011 by   kay pudsey 0 Votes
i signed up 12.00 for one year with golden grl and i cant get on the site nor has she contacted me i want my money back
 14th of Sep, 2011 by   ESPchat 0 Votes
Dear Kay,

Our records indicate that a refund was issued to you on September 13, 2011, following a request that you emailed to: support@espchat.com.

In order to contact one of our psychics, you have to log in to our site with your user name and password. We see that you did log in to the site and used the public chat room, so we are confused by your complaint. There is a schedule on the site where you can see when Golden Girl is available. You can log into the chat room when she is on. We just wanted to confirm that your membership is canceled and a refund was issued to you as you requested.

Sincerely,
Customer Care
 1st of May, 2012 by   Ann68 0 Votes
I feel conned. I signed up last week thinking I was buying time with Melody. Unfortunately, once they took my money they offered to sell me what I thought I had already purchased. I thought I'm here anyway let me go into the group chat and observe but when I clicked on the group chat I get a blank page with the only link leading back to the main menu.

I have sent 2 emails to customer service which has not been acknowledged. I am now raising it as an unauthorised payment because I didn't get what I thought I paid for and the customer service does not exist. DON'T DO IT.
 27th of Aug, 2012 by   T.Tribble 0 Votes
I've tried to cancel but cant i would like to cancel my subscription!!! I have not gotten what i payed for!!
 4th of Nov, 2012 by   Ridhima Sood 0 Votes
i completely agree with the above comments they people are cheat and fake.they are sitting there to make fun of peoples problems and instead of any help provided them they give you nothing in return except those cheap alluring emails and all this cancellation of membership and your money will be refunded its all fake.i doubt if i will ever get my money back.but a lesson learnt that what is en stored for you you will get it no matter what this readers are fictitious and when they cant help themselves how will they help you all we need to trust is the timings of the god u will get what you have destined .
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   brenda kilmer 0 Votes
I would like to cancel my espchat its not what i thought it was. Please refund my money to my account . thank you brenda8883@yahoo.com
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   Arlene Tanger 0 Votes
I would like to cancel my espchat, it isn't what I thought it was, won't be using and would like you to refund my money back to my account as soon as possible. Thank you arlenegt1962@hotmail.com
 20th of Jul, 2014 by   haley90 0 Votes
I ordered this service today, very unhappy with it, I want a full refund as garunted, thanks haleyandanthony08@gmail.com

Convert Your Tax Refund Into a Home Improvement Credit