Entertainment Earth

Great service

Entertainment Earth
I have never received such quick and professional service from an order I have made online as I have with Entertainment Earth. I placed my order on 12/19/08, assuming that it would not be here by Christmas, and to my surprise, it arrived Christmas Eve to my doorstep. I was shocked, and elated all at the same time. I have ordered from Entertainment Earth twice and have been very pleased each time! Both of my packages arrived quickly and in wonderful condition. My boyfriend (who the figurines were for) couldn't be happier with the way they were shipped. Mint condition packaging is important to a collector, and Entertainment Earth made that happen with careful packaging and shipping. When shopping on Amazon, Entertainment Earth's prices always seem less than the competitor's pricing, so why would you go with anyone else. Regardless of price, I will always choose Entertainment Earth because a lifetime trust has been established! Thanks for such a great product!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us