logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Dressrepublic.com
Dressrepublic Dressrepublic.com Fraud Fake Website Nofel Khan, Muhammad, Khawer Iqnal, Asfand Yar and Umair Aziz Fraudulent Fraudsters
2. (42 mins ago)
Sick puppy..Lied and denied

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Enhanced Services Billing Inc, San Antonio, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Billed for services not ordered-cramming-on ATT bill

Enhanced Services Billing Inc Contacts & Informations

Enhanced Services Billing Inc

Posted:    Nisie

Billed for services not ordered-cramming-on ATT bill

Enhanced Services Billing Inc
7411 John Smith Dr, Ste 200, 78229
San Antonio, Texas
Phone: (800) 570-0269
This company billed on my Att bill for new services on my land line. I never heard of them or the service. I have basice phone service, I don't even have caller ID on my phone right now since I am trying to cut spending were I can. I don't have voicemail service on my land line, never have, never will. That is what answering machines are for! I researched these people and they are quite something! Watch your bills because apparently this is not something that is going away!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Nov, 2008 by   Arleen Bei 0 Votes

Unauthorized Charges - Enhanced Services Billing Inc

I have NEVER given consent for this service. I want these charges reversed ASAP.
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   Doug Hartman 0 Votes
I just checked my on line bill and found 5 months of this crap. I got 2 reversed from ATT and had to call 2 companies to bitch at them. I believe it is clear cut wire fraud that ATT is benefiting from by aiding these scumbags.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   coley 0 Votes

phone - Enhanced Services Billing Inc

they are online scammers. They are thieves.
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   Becky 0 Votes
My husband and I just got our phone bill and have a $16 dollar charge on it for enhanced services. My husbands name is the only name on the account and they say I authorized the billing. First and foremost I want to know how I could authorize anything if my name isn't on the account??? When we asked them for proof showing that we authorized the charge we got the run around. Then they gave us the "800" number that we are supposed to call to retrieve emails( how redundant) and it isn't even a valid number. I will be contacting a lawyer...
 9th of Jul, 2009 by   tkl223 0 Votes
Unauthorized charges added to my phone bill. When I called they are supposedly giving me a credit, but had no answer as to how/why/what this is. This is a total scam and the only reason those people answer the phone is to credit (supposedly) the people that actually look at their phone bill and notice this bogus charge. It is a sad world when a conpany that has nothing to do with telecommunications can actually charge your phone bill and get the $ from AT&T all without your knowlage or authorization. I am not slamming AT&T but for a company with such a big and reputable name to have affiliations with sleazy companies out to rip people off is really sad also.
 16th of Jul, 2009 by   ted lafferty 0 Votes
i agree they did me the same unauthorized charges that i did't requesttotal enhanced billing services is a rip off.
 16th of Jul, 2009 by   ted lafferty 0 Votes
they are a rip off.
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   Alicia R 0 Votes
I just received my phone bill today from the local land line phone carrier, Frontier. I have had the same basic service (no caller id, no voicemail, no bells/whistles) for almost 6 years and my bill is always around $25. When i opened my bill and saw new charges were$57 I knew something was up.

Funny thing about my bill, I have a $14.95 charge on July 11 for Voicemail and another $14.95 on July 13 for Intelecom ME. These are being charged by Enhanced Services Billing Inc, a company I've never heard of and never ordered any services from.

I called the toll-free number listed immediately, and of course, they are not available on Saturdays. I will be calling immediately on Monday to have these charges reversed. I will also be calling my local phone company to lodge a formal complaint about this company and the charges they placed on my bill.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   dearborn resident 0 Votes
att was charging me for this crap, i called and canceled this shit but they still charged me every month. so i have to call them every billing cycle to dispute the charges. what the hell. I didnt even authorize them EBS inc to charge me. i dont even know what that is.
Miscellaneous Charges and Credits
This section of the bill reflects charges and/or credits applied
to your account.

Taxes
State at 6% .90

Total Enhanced Services Billing, Inc 15.85
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   Oroville 0 Votes
I was charged for USBI and Enhanced Service Billing Inc in to consecutive months ...For the first time that I was charged and called them..they said my brother order the service.they didn't do shit...all they said was for me to pay for the charges no matter what...I know it was a scam but then I don't want to get a bad record so instead I ended up paying for something that I didn't not order... ...on the second time, I was charged for Enhanced Billing Service Inc...I got so pissed so I called them...they said my brother was the one who ordered the service...the thing was that my brother's name wasn't on the account.how did he order the service using my name???.and how the fuck they knew it was him...Enhanced Service Billing Inc was stupid enough to ask me to give them my brother's email to verify if the person who order the service was my brother...I told them that since they said its my brother who order the service then for them to verify his email...They said its my brother who order the service but they didn't know his email and stuff...what the fuck??...if they don't know the email than how the heck they knew its him...beside, they said they can't give out his email to me cause i am not him..what the fuck????...I am the account holder but i have no right to know who is doing the order on my account...I just think they tries to ripped people's off by saying stupid things to make them believe its them who is at fault...anyway, since Enhanced Service Billing Inc can't verify my brother's email..I knew its them who was doing the frauding...I don't know if they going to reversed the unauthorized charges on my account but if they don't...I'mma go start new service with comcast...
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   MiaHC 0 Votes
I just noticed that I incurred an unauthorized charge from Enhanced Services Billing Inc in the billing statement I received today, and I plan to cancel my AT&T account once the issue is resolved. Their BS about how California laws allow third party charges is vexing; if you permit the security breech of my account, I will no longer be a customer. End of story.
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   Debbie Klingelhofer 0 Votes
there has been a charge on my bill for months now from Enhanced services billing inc. I have been trying to get to the bottom of this to no avail. I did not order anything from them nor did I authorize any charges. I have also been getting billed for services from ILD Teleservices inc that are fraudulent. I will continue to work on getting all these charges reversed, they come out to $32.14 per month. That really adds up per year
 28th of Dec, 2009 by   pissedATTcustomer 0 Votes
HOW DID YOU GUYS RESOLVE THIS ... did you talk directly to ATT or that 800 number on the billing statement?
 28th of Dec, 2009 by   pissedATTcustomer 0 Votes
how do you stop this?
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   gdc1 0 Votes
I am having the exact same problem with them through Frontier telephone in Rochester. I called EBS, they said my daughter did it.. but she doesn't live here and she said she didn't. They same they could credit my account for the two months I NOTICED the bill.. but I just got my bill and they didn't creidt and they have billed me again. I called Frontier and they said it's illegal for them to block an unauthorized bill like that!? So it seems I have no recourse to stop paying this unless I change my number because they are obviosly lying to appease me when I call them. I don't see how they can continue to do this and it seems we can do nothing.
 15th of Apr, 2010 by   Kelly Costamagna 0 Votes
Was being charged unauthorized $12.95 per month since Dec.2009 and would like all charges refunded.
 15th of Apr, 2010 by   Kelly Costamagna 0 Votes
These people should not be able to get away with what they do. They think they can do this without authorization. They make millions of dollars off people who never know they are doing this.
 6th of Jan, 2011 by   fire in the hole 0 Votes
Michigan, same here. I called ESBI's TOLL FREE # immediately and complained and the woman gave me a confirmation # of the cancellation and said it could take 2 billing cycles before it was credited. I am discounting the $15.95 from THIS months bill as AT&T can afford to carry the amount bettern I can. Pass this info on to others whom may not check their bills. But do complain right away.

5 Tips to Pick the Right Hospital