logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
2. (1 mins ago)
Carlo Mitchell
I donated money, but they started to take more money from me
3. (6 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
4. (15 mins ago)
LightInTheBox
Do not use this company!
5. (35 mins ago)

Posted:    Drmy4ever

expired Obagi product

Elite Depot
elitedepot.com
I purchased 3 Obagi products on 6/15/10 and upon receipt of the product, I noticed that there is no expiration date on the "Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm" and the lotion is very runny; an indication that it has been expired. Nevertheless, I started using the product on 6/29/10 and up to today, it's been 6 weeks and there's no change in my skin tone; no redness and no peeling. I have purchased Obagi before through Kaiser and had seen the product worked after just 3-4 weeks. I believe I have received expired Obagi product and demanded a refund of my purchases. However, I still haven't received a response about my complaint and no refund was issued. DO NOT BUY FROM ELITE DEPOT. THEY SELL EXPIRED PRODUCTS.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Aug, 2010 by   Lucy McDinald +1 Votes
Exfordem never has an expiration date. The consistancy is thin and runny. Exfoderm forte it much thicker.
 14th of Aug, 2010 by   Lucy McDinald +1 Votes
The products come direclty from Obagi. To peel you need the full nuderm system. Clear and blender to get the full results.
 14th of Aug, 2010 by   Drmy4ever -1 Votes
I had placed a complaint to Elite Depot stating that I purchased all three items: Clear, Blender, Exfoderm (an d Rein-A) and after 6 weeks, no change in skin tone, no redness and no peel. I have used this product before so i know when and how it should work. I purchased the same set from Kaiser Permanente and saw effect after just 4 weeks. Also the consistency of the Exfoderm was NOT runny in the beginning. It was thick and only after about 9 months that it turned runny! ELITE DEPOT should have the courtesy to respond to my online complaint. But I have not gotten a reply and my complaint was totally ignored.
 15th of Aug, 2010 by   obagidoc -1 Votes
Try obagidiscountstore.com. They have phone support and better price than Elite Depot. All products guaranteed original, unsealed with at least 6 months expiration. Next time you visit a site without phone support be careful.
 3rd of Nov, 2010 by   saramo +1 Votes
I have been a customer of Elite depot for many years and have always been satisfied. I bought the product right to my dermatologist and it was inf fact genuine and did not expire for 2 years. We all have different experiences, but before accusing a company of wrong doing perhaps you should do some research! I am a big fan of Obagi and of Elite Depot! As info to all of you - they do have a phone number - 877-354-8316
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   SanAntoniaRose 0 Votes
I have purchased Obagi products from Elite Depot many times, and have been totally satisfied. There is a phone number on their website that you can call to get a immediate response. I don not do business with any company that doesn't have a phone number for customer service. I will continue to purchase from EliteDepot, they have the lowest prices on Obagi, the products arrive quickley and they are fresh.
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   Drmy4ever 0 Votes
Please list the phone number if you really found it on the website because I have searched and found nothing!!! I just purchased the same items from Kaiser last month and after just two weeks of Kaiser's product, I am noticing peeling already. Whereas with Elite Depot's obagi products, there were absolutely no peeling and no effect what so ever after two months of using the product.
 3rd of May, 2011 by   dollz 0 Votes
can u pls provide me ur contact no. and address too.. so that i can be sure of the results before buying it...plz... as i m very much worried about my skin as i m going through lot many skin troubles and already have spent a lot on that... kindly help me... if u can... what ever the problem is kindly tell me that whether the products are effective or just a money waste...pls

regards,

dolly
 15th of Jun, 2012 by   Kat12 0 Votes
If you purchase anything from this company you must give them your email address. They will harass you and bombard you with marketing emails thereafter despite your election to unsubscribe. They have been reported to the BBB for online harassment. I received FOUR just yesterday.

Fraud Worrying Bankers