logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Kmart
Leaving personal bag/purse at register
2. (2 mins ago)
Grand Travel Worldwide
Scammers
3. (3 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
4. (4 mins ago)

NON FINALIZATION OF PD

EEEUDD-II INDIRAPURAM GHAZIABAD
India
Respected Sir,

I, Mukesh Kumar, resident of Flat No.C-502 Nyay Khand-1st Indirapuram, District Ghaziabad (UP) painfully wish to approach your goodself that in the year 2007 I had requested for removal of electricity meter no. EL9301(connection No.35647, Book No.6037) from the above premises and completed all the formalities in this regard, copies of all the documents such as ( full and final payment of electricity meter and proof of removal of electricity meter by the Department) installed at this flat are available with me. Although, the meter was removed soon after applying for it and subsequently made the payment of the entire due payment in the year 2007 itself. However, due to non-finalization of P.D. by your department, I am still receiving the bills since the year 2007.

I have made number of visits to the concerned officials i.e. SDO to apprise this problem but nobody is keen to finalize the PD and I am being harrassed by issuing the electricity bills every month. Since the year 2007, I have wasted lots of time as well as money for visiting to the local officials of Electricity Department at Indirapuram, Vasundara. Officials promises to finalize the PD and issue the directions to their staff but once I return back to my home I find that bills are regularly sent to me. This matter is being highlighted to you with the hope that it will now be taken care of and instructions are issued strictly by you so that I should stop getting the electricity bills to this effect.

The favour of an early and prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
Mukesh Kumar
Flat No.502-C, Nyay Khand-Ist
Indirapuram
District:Ghaziabad (UP)
Mobile Nos. 8860080707 / 9873474091
Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Dec, 2012 by   Dr. G.K. Sharma 0 Votes
I am also facing almost same problem as I have applied to add load in my meter upto 8 KW at my residence IIIrd A/111, Rachna, Vaishali, Ghaziabad on 13.8.2012 vide receipt No. 189455 amouting to Rs. 10275/-. Inspite of repeating verball calls on phone to SDO and other officials, no new meter has been installed so far at my residence. Dr. G.K. Sharma

5 Credit Score Myths