logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
NO NO by Radiancy hair removal system
Doesn't have repair only replacement for a outrageous price.
2. (41 mins ago)

Edreams Complaints & Reviews - Charging booking fee without flight confirmation

eDreams Contacts & Informations

Edreams

Posted:    The Whaleman

Charging booking fee without flight confirmation

eDreams
United Kingdom
After seeing all of the complaints about edreams here my suspicions about them have been confirmed. It seems to me that they are internet scammers and am wondering how they can be stopped from wasting people's time and ripping their customers off??? Is there a group who are trying to tackle them. I made an online booking and a few days later I discovered that there had been a "system failure" and the booking had not been completed although they had debited my credit card for the booking fee. I asked them to refund it and they informed me that it had been refunded immediately including a very bogus looking statement ??? I kept checking my online statement and it still hasn't been refunded. They didn't reply anymore until i sent them copies of my online statement confirming that it hadn't been refunded. I was instructed to go to a link to fill in a claim form but there was no form there and when I tried to log in to my account I was told that my password was wrong even though it was the password sent to me as a password reminder. This all bears the hallmarks of a major scamming operation and I hope that something can be done to stop them.
Comments United Kingdom Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Apr, 2011 by   mike fennell 0 Votes
Is there any way we can stop this . I have the same problem, and am still waiting for a refund...
What about the small claims court, or the ombudsman. there must be a way somewhere..
mike fennell.
 12th of Apr, 2015 by   Iyekowa 0 Votes
Edreams is a scammer site, I fell a victim, my money was taken and I couldn't make my journey. Please someone should stop them.
 13th of Apr, 2015 by   eDreams_en. 0 Votes
@The Whaleman, @mike fennell @Iyekowa

Sorry for hearing such unpleasant experience

Could you please provide us your email address and your booking number by private message in order to investigate your case ?

Thanks in advance