logo

Pacific National Law Center
Mortgage mitigation
2. (7 mins ago)
Chase Auto Finance
Vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
3. (8 mins ago)
Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Eden Housing Lahore Complaints & Reviews - Eden Lahore Took Money and Did't delivered house

Eden Housing Lahore Contacts & Informations

Eden Housing Lahore

Posted:    Akhtar

Eden Lahore Took Money and Did't delivered house

Eden Developers
Pakistan
edenhousing.com.pk
Biggest cheaters took my money and have not delivered house in eden palace villas lahore.

I have paid for one house in eden palace villa one year back, they promised the possession in 6 months but still after 1 year i am hanging at the same position. i don't have sufficient funds to invest again for house. i am living in rented house from last one year.

Pakistan government should take action and audit their previous projects. they collected millions from public and investing nothing on eden palace villas. every time i visited their office, they promised for next 3 months and told me about funds but they have invested funds buying land for new projects. they are collecting huge money from innocent people by the name of Eden Abad, Eden Gardens, Eden Home etc.

Pakistan govt. should ask them to complete their previous projects before they open new projects. we have decided to file a case in supreme court against eden.

Eden Housing and Eden builders are doing the same thing to all of their clients. I have met with many of their recent clients who are planning to file case against them. Eden is delaying all of their projects including eden gardens, eden lane villas, eden lane villas 2, eden city, eden cottages, eden abad etc. But the biggest of all is eden palace villas where they are not doing any progress from last 4 years. Eden palace villas people have decided to file this case in foreign court in london and are almost ready to take action against Dr. Amir who is owner of eden housing.

Comments Pakistan Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2009 by   irfan 0 Votes
We paing for three houses in eden ebad two and haf 31/2 years back only three insttalment is remaing they should give us house in october 2008, they promised the possession in 6 months but still after 8 monthsi am hanging at the same position. iWe don't s have sufficient funds to invest again for house. .

Pakistan government should take action and audit their previous projects. they collected millions from public and investing nothing on eden palace villas. every time we visited their office, they promised for next 3 months and told me about funds but they have invested funds buying land for new projects. they are collecting huge money from innocent people by the name of Eden Abad, Eden Gardens, Eden Home etc.
 19th of May, 2009 by   Muhammad Sajjad Awan 0 Votes
Same Case is here, They promised me to give possession of my house in Nov. 2008 but in November they said that they will give possession in Feb but again in Feb when i was going to pay installment i check the status of me house but :( it was still in same condition no improvement. i stopped the payment and go to their office again to talk about the situation but this time they said that the possession of the house will be given to me after 24 months either after booking date which was Nov. 2006 or agreement signing date which was July 2007. I m not going to pay even a single penny until i got the possession of my house and planing to file a case if they fail to give the possession in July 2009.

My Cell no.
 9th of Jul, 2009 by   chaudary 0 Votes
I paid for one house in EPV and still no signs of delivery, as Eden is already late by almost one year as par contract. I am working to file a petition in supreme court of Pakistan and start consulting my media advisors.
 11th of Jul, 2009 by   Syed Amir H Bukhari 0 Votes
Dr. Amir Sahib

First of all peoples are beleiving that this is a big company with well capital and they have good project, please this money which you are collecting from the poor peoples its like AMANAT with and you will give back to them as house etc.

please try to hand over your homes to peoples as soon as possible. So, they will not advertise you as a cheeter.

Regards
 20th of Aug, 2009 by   Hasnain 0 Votes
i agree with all the comments you make please becarefull about the eden housing. they are delaying there project. It will take them an other five years to complete already delayed projects they way they are doing work at the sites.
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   sohail faiyaz 0 Votes
i am facing same problem.They are big cheaters.
 3rd of Dec, 2009 by   waqas2896 +1 Votes
well as u all know eden city was one of their projects which is still in hanging. many effectees have joined together and meet regularly at the site. we host demonstration (at site, press club, eden owners homes) and doing all we can to bring this group to limelight as fraudsters. any who wants to join in this cause and donate some funds for filing case or anything else please be free to contatct on these nos. for more information.

03004908645, 03334263218, 03334225839, 03219440747, 04235756128

you will also get some more information from this yahoogroup “EdenCityLahore”

looking forward for all to join in as a pressure group of this sort is our only way out otherwise they will keep on scamming. please join.
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   Mubasher Ahmad 0 Votes
We do agree, the situation created by eden is very embarassing. There should not be any more investments to eden projects, unless they complete and hanover their previous projects. I am supposed to get possession of my house in November 2008, now ...more than one year passed to their committed delivery time and situation is such that it seems they have not worked on the project since last one year. If they are not working / will not work then how and when the project will be comleted. Please stop any more investments to eden projects...
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   Nasir Shah 0 Votes
Really I was planning to get one plat in Eden Housing due to their big name, now I have changed my mind because of above mentioned shocking facts. Thanks to all, my sympathetic support for all of you.

Nasir H. Shah (KSA)
 31st of Jan, 2010 by   Mrs. Manzoor 0 Votes
I booked a house in eden smart homes, the scheme was advertised in august 2009. As for as i know the group is sound and some years back i was doing job in a textile gourp whose office was in eden homes gulberg, lahore. So i thought that it is a big housing company, but now i became worried after reading the comments from people. Please tell me more about it, becasue we are also investing our hard earned money in it. for God sake, is it right or someone is defaming them.

(Zakia)
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   Muhammad Sajjad Awan 0 Votes
Assalam O Alaikum,

I m Sajjad a victim of Eden Home, I have got you information from the internet that you are also in same situation.
We are planning to start a proper forum to protest against Eden Home. Let’s unite for this good cause.

Please share your opinion
My Cell Number: 0322 4933337
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   UGRLAW +2 Votes
Dear All,

I have read your grievances against Eden. On behalf of my client, I have filed a Writ Petition in Lahore High Court wherein comments have been asked from the relevant governmental authorities. Before my Writ Petition, there has been no one in High Court agitating the illegal practices of Eden. This is an achievement as the Court is willing to hear the matters raised in my Writ Petition.

This is the time to join hands and mount pressure on Eden as well as on those who have been concealing the illegalities committed by it on public at large.

If any one wants to hear more and discuss this matter in detail, please feel free to contact at the address given below. Feel free there are no consultation charges.

Contact Person is

Fax: (92 42) 373 62626
Cell: (92 333) 420 0935
ugrlaw@gmail.com
 7th of Mar, 2010 by   M.Irfan +3 Votes
iggest cheaters also took my money and have not delivered 10 marla plot possession in central park block D, feroze pur road Lahore.

I have paid 16 lac for the 10 marla including develope ment charges for one plot in central park 5 year back, they promised for possession in 3 years but still after 5 years, i am still hanging at the same position. i don't have sufficient funds to invest again for plot. i am living in rented house from last one year. Even now

Pakistan government should take action and audit their previous projects. they collected millions from public and investing nothing on central park Block 'D'. every time i visited their office, they promised for next 3 months and told me that now they are going to start developement but 5 years passed till now they didn't start 'D' block land developement on project. they are collecting huge money from innocent people.

Pakistan govt. should ask them to complete their project before they open new projects. we have decided to file a case in supreme court against urban developers(CENTRAL PARK).

I have met with many of their clients who are planning to file case against them. urban developers is delaying of their project (Central park) . the biggest where they are not doing any progress of developement in "D" block from last 4 years passed. their clients are almost ready to take action against cheater "mian javed" who is owner of central park housing scheme feroze pur road lahore (urban developers).
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   Khawar Shabbir 0 Votes
I'm also one of the victim of so called eden housing, I should have made "istikhara" but i did not that's why I have to pay a big price for that. But i want to tell DR.Amir that before going to the supreme court of Pakistan or writing a letter to Justice Ch. Iftikhar I will go to heram in Mecca(since I live in Jeddah) and right infront of the door of Kaaba i will curse Dr Amir and inshallah either he will not have any choice but to return my halal money back or complete his housing projects and give possessions to everyone.

Khawar Shabbir
 10th of Mar, 2010 by   M.Afzal haji +2 Votes
my name is M.Afzal, i also agree with you Mr. M.Irfan. Urban Developers are really big cheaters(central park).
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   tahir sheikh +1 Votes
i m also ready to take part in any kind pf protest against eden housing, THE BASTARDS.
they r frauds and i m also from the victim list.
any one have any plan against them, i m ready to take part.
contact
tahirsheikh2009@hotmail.com
0322-4242024
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   M.Lodhy +1 Votes
M.Lodhy
I would like to share my opinions about Urban Developers. They always sell their projects by showing people about the fantasies and dreams.As they announces their project called (central park) in 2003 april and till 6 years passed they cann't even develope 1/4 of their project and in media they said central park ki kamyabi kay baad abb pash kertay hein... all shits. i'm victum of thier central park project as i purchased 2 plots of 10 marla in d block near their park, which (each)costs me after paying full installments in 1, 575, 000 lac in 2004 april and till date no developement found. Like me there are many other victims.But i think their is no department which checks like these cheaters(urban developers). The reallity is that the Central Park they didn't give the contract to any company yet for recreational park, for which they claim that central park's is named by it, even though developement work is very slowest at site.
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   mr.Imran 0 Votes
TO,
DR. AMIR(BASTARD)

30th of Mar, 2010 by   mr.Imran +2 Votes
TO,
DR. AMIR(BASTARD)

BOOKED A HOUSE IN EDEN SMART HOMES AND AFTER NOW READING ALL THE COMMENTS AND HEARING STORIES FROM PEOPLE IM NOW GOING TO CANCEL MY HOME THAT I BOOKED IN EDEN SMART HOME...
NOW I HAVE PAID 10 LACK BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY FULL AMOUNT AND THEN SUFFER LOSS, THEREFORE I AM CANCELLING MY HOUSE... AND I ALSO RECOMEND INNOCENT PEOPLE NOT TO BUY THERE HOUSES AS THEY GET THE MONEY BUT DONT GIVE THE HOUSE FOR MORE THEN 5 YEARS...
AMIR U FUCKING ASSHOLE BASTARD... TERI PAIN KI AISI KI TAISI...DAFA HOGA..TEREY BACHEY MAREIN...TERE BIWI TEREY DOST KEY SATH BHAG GAYE... MAR JA.. BANDAR.. KHOTA. TERA KAKH NA RAWEY... LOKAN DEY PAISEY KHAWAN WALEYYA, TEREY UTOON KHOTA LANGEY.KAMATIYAN KHANEY WALI ORAT SUNA THA AB PAI B DEKH LIYA... AJ KEY LIYE KAFI HAI. TUN KADI MILEIN TEIN DIL DI PARAS PARIYE...
HUN TERI TEY MERI COURT WICH MULAKAT HOYE GI... ULLU DA PHTA... YEH TOH KUCH B NHII...
 7th of Apr, 2010 by   Nasir younas ahsan 0 Votes
I am a victim of eden housing project. I booked one house for their eden Villas Faisal abad project in June 2008. I paid all installments. Possasion was due in Dec.2009. as i am overseas paksitani when i went to site there was no activity at all. when i asked they told me may be they will not build house but will will be handed over in March 2009. I became in trap because little road work was going on. I paid 21 68000 rupee. 1420000 adjuted in Plot and other they told me they will refund. so far i have not get a single rupee. Diffrent stories some times they saying will pay in 9 installments . It was happen in Dec.2009. Now even there is no devlopment regarding the plot also. I complaint in CM complaint cell as well OPF complaint cell. Also i am planning to file a case in consumer court during this month. If some body has any information please share and will be highly appraciated. Please make correction. H e is DR. AMJAD not Amir.

Nasir Gill 03009653476