logo

Nuderma
they charge me 89.15 for a free sample
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
IneedFinancialHelp.net
I paid and they didn’t give me a loan.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Easy Saver / Money Edge Complaints & Reviews - Take money from my account

Easy Saver / Money Edge Contacts & Informations

Easy Saver / Money Edge

Posted:    Jarod Horvath

Take money from my account

Easy Saver / Money Edge
Easy Saver and Money edge both took 19.95 from my account. They were affiliated with Shoppers Select. Which also took money from my account. Shoppers Select refunded my money after a lengthy phone conversation where we reviewed my audio tape were i cleary said i was not interested in signing up for anything, but since the phone operator convinced me to enter in my last for digits of my telephone number. It automatically processed all three company transactions. After reviewing she refunded my money. Then i had to track down these other two companys. When i google i found alot of complaints. finally found a number to call. 18004449491 for money edge and easy saver call talk to a manager. She proceeded to tell me that. " Sir we follow all federal guide line in this process so im gonna give you your money back as stated in the federal guide lines" WOW Thanks bitch. But Please people dont do business with EASY SAVER, MONEY EDGE AND SHOPPERS SELECT.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2009 by   Eye On Second Meta 0 Votes
better watch out for the other names they go by as well...foreclosure agency, national repo network, Regent group, bargain network, American leisure, Second meta of Austin Tx. Second Meta, Llc 3018 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78705-2031Contact Phone: (512) 651-3935 This company covers itself on the internet as being a MEDICAL company. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MEDICINE OR MEDICAL PRODUCTS AT ALL!
This guy, possibly the owner of these front companies, got pegged by the Feds for over 100K for scams in California and had to scoot to Texas. Christian Hunter, http:( //www.linkedin.com/in/christianhunter ) of AUSTIN, TX. The Austin operation is run by a group of drunken pot smokin thugs from California. Mike Mahoney(35), his brother SHAUN PATRICK MAHONEY, (Age 29). These two clown not only scam unsuspecting callers, but also scam from their OWN EMPLOYEES! ***One can only hope the Federal Trade Commission, The Texas Attorney General and the Postal Inspectors will kick in their doors and put the whole roving band of theives in Prison!
 2nd of Apr, 2009 by   stephanie 0 Votes
When I first called them, I was told that I would only be charged $8.90 for having the service, when I looked at my account on line I noticed that they had charged me $29.80 + $8.90. I called them to cancel and the representative who I spoke to was very rude, he told me that I might as well keep the service for the whole month since I had already been charged for it and that he wasn't able to credit me the money back. Today I called again and actually cancelled the service with agent#1490. All three times that I have called this place the representatives have been SUPER RUDE! I was ok with it when I first signed up for it because I was in desperate need of a vehicle and was thinking that maybe this rep was just having a bad day. I just hope that they don't continue to charge me as it has happend to other people. I ADVICE EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY TO BE CAREFUL...THEY ARE A BUNCH OF RIP OFF'S! After my experience with them, I WILL NEVER ADVICE ANYONE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH NATIONAL REP NETWORK!!!
 7th of Jun, 2009 by   JEssica 0 Votes
i dont understand how can they get mosney out of ur account do tyhey have to agree to something or what i just saw that they were taking money from my grandpas account
 17th of Jun, 2009 by   Nicholas 0 Votes
thanks i called and told them i didnt get the letter to cancel til after i was gonna be charged so they refund the two 19.80 charges to my credit card.
 17th of Jun, 2009 by   Annoymous 0 Votes
No shit Forclosure Agency/ Second Meta / National Repo Network is a complete scam !! They prey on unsuspecting callers who genuinely want to buy a car or home and all they do is clear their bank accounts. And I should know I work there... Unfortunately I have just recently found out the truth about this so called business and unfortunately they do screw their own employees over. Its really sad that how the company sucks us employees in by saying "The money is here, you can make up to $1000 a week !!" Thats bullshit that only if you work over 12 hours a day. Beware people of the scams by this company no matter how good they look !!!
 27th of Jun, 2009 by   Winfree 0 Votes
All I got to say this have happen to my mother from easy saver & money edge whom I found out the owner name is Christian Hunter. This guy need to get to prison for 20-30 years for scamming over 400k if not more.
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   Leslie Neiwert 0 Votes
Umm... I have a question. I just recently set up my bank account two months or so ago. I didn't even spend any money on the internet. I went to my bank one day and here I found so many different names that I don't even remember doing. Today I'm losing a total of over $285/500 since the month I opened my account. I don't understand how they even got my card number. Can I just shut down my account and they would stop charging me something I didn't even authorize???
 8th of Jul, 2009 by   summercray 0 Votes
i just found out that i am having 19.80 taken out from my account...how did they get access to my account . i only pay my phone and netflix online...what can i do?
 16th of Jul, 2009 by   Cami Lee -1 Votes
I signed up for Bargain Network's trial. I called and canceled before the trial was up, they still charged me $49.80. Then I got charges from MoneyEdge and EasySaver, both for $19.80. Thanks for your complaints everyone it helped me to know what was going on.
 25th of Jul, 2009 by   angelman3 0 Votes
well i too just had money taken from my checking account without my knowledge. i just discover that for therr months mone edge has taken 19.95 form my account. . i have no ideal who these people are . i think its a plot when they get you to agree to the 30 day trial membership for 1.95 and they tell you you can cancle within thrity days if you are not satisfied.. i have never log on to any money edge wed cite. . i have had a trial membership with bargin network. but i cancel before the thrity days was up. but they were still sending information as if i had not cancel before my trail member was up.. i would like to know if bargin network is also affiliated with money edge??

sincerely mr. moses
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   AnonymousJUSTICE 0 Votes
A RECENT CRAIGSLIST JOB LINK:

Seriously, thank God for the internet, I wouldnt want to work for these guys, nor use their services.

IT NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.

8th of Aug, 2009 by   Dave Martin +1 Votes
I just completed the first week of training at 2econd Meta in Austin. I'd already discovered all the complaints as well as the indictment against Christian Hunter in California back in 2000. From everything I learned during training, they are back to the same scam, just calling it "direct sales" rather than telemarketing.

I'm supposed to go in to work tomorrow (Sunday 08/09/09), but will go and tell them I quit. I'm also going to let them know that I'll be writing letters to the Federal Trade Commission, the U.S. Attorney General, the Texas Attorney General, Mayor Lee Leffingwell of Austin, the Austin-American Statesman and the local television news.

And make it clear that if I do not get paid for the training, they will be hearing from the Texas Workforce Commission since I will file a wage claim against them. Since we were told in orientation that the president feels that nobody should get less than $12/hour, I will hold them to that. I have witnesses - the other people hired when I was.
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   Brisco County -1 Votes
Hey Dave Martin, I was in your training class. I realized the entire operation was a scam the first day I was on the phones. It's surprising because the building they're in is high-end real estate on Lamar Blvd., and the floor managers all seem like decent people. Looks are deceiving.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   moneyman777 -1 Votes
It seems that most of the people claiming fraud and self-righteous indignation can't even spell while whining. I have worked at this company and there are tons of laws in place that the company must abide by since the FTC and other government watch dog groups are just waiting for companies to slip up or be caught as fraudulent. All of you who claim fraud were recorded, asked a series of legal questions seeking your expressed consent for every move made within the conversation. I look forward to working there again as soon as I move back to Austin. $$$
 14th of Sep, 2009 by   former haband customer -1 Votes
I ordered clothing from Haband; rec'd charges on the card I used to pay Haband from Regent and Haband Perks - while my credit card company and I were working to get the erroneous charges deleted, would you believe I received an e mail from customer service rep with Haband offering me an Easy Saver plan with my next order from Haband -what a deal for $1.95 trial and $14.95 monthly; I had already told Haband would never buy anything else from them-not because of the merchandise but because they "shared" my credit card with their affiliates even though they state on their website they never pass on your information- a frustrated former customer of Haband
 21st of Sep, 2009 by   Trudy Cunningahm -1 Votes
Thank you Jarod Horvath, the first complaint listed on this site. My mother just noticed that she had been charged $19.80 twice a month since April for her "memberships" in Easy/Saver Money/Edge. When she went to the bank, they could not help her at all because they had no number for them and only suggested she close her account. I than googled "easy saver money mover bank scam" and this list came up. Thank you Jarod for the 800 number. I was able to call they company, explain the situation, let them know I had been researching their practices all morning and knew they only needed a conformation on my mom's phone number to start charging her money. Since Jarod had provided such good information, I sounded like I knew what I was talking about and they reversed all 13 of the charges they had made to my mom's account since April. I must say that I talked with two different people on the phone and they were both very nice and polite.

My parents are at my father's bank at this time trying to find out about charges on his account that he did not authorize. I guess we just need to say "no thank you, you have the wrong person" politely to any call we get offering these "great deals" to avoid these scams.
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   Minuet 0 Votes
Wow, what a weird set of complaints here. I happen to know Christian Hunter and worked with his early comapnies. All very positive experiences from the level of being a junior customer service rep, and up to a number of other business relationships at a higher level. I feel like I should clear things up on this site, and some other sites that seem to be slamming him and his companies pretty hard.

My understanding is that the guy built a company that, within 2 years of starting up got caught in the big FTC sweep of California telemarketing firms, and of the dozen or so companies that got sued by the FTC, but I think it's the only one that was able to reopen after a year or so of all kinds of scrutiny. The operations were not only legal, but could be proven to deliver the service it . It must've worked out, because A much larger company out of the East Coast bought the whole operation for something to the tune of 65 million dollars. During and after Christian ran things, Bargain Network was huge in the Santa Barbara area and countless thousands of locals were very gainfully employed with hefty medical, dental, and 401k plans all of its employees (even the part-timers and temps), and they required no training walking into the door. The sheer boost to the local economy there is hard to ignore. It's no surprise some of those thousands of people might have had complaints about their job (who doesn't) and if people are going to unfairly blame this guy for every bad experience they had at work, they may as well give him credit for putting countless UCSB students through college, because it's just as silly to blame him for their failings as it is to give him credit for their successes.

The fact that he got rich, retired, and then started new companies in the middle of a recession shows all sorts of guts. Thank god some entrepreneurs are willing to take those kinds of risks. I wonder how many people in Austin TX are staying employed and afloat because of his new companies out there.
 4th of Mar, 2010 by   Rich girl 2000 0 Votes
I think that everyone who is complaining wasdnt listening. I listened closely when I signed up and I was fully aware of all of my charges and so were all of you. You are just lying becaue its a recession and your broke as hell and need your money back because you realized you dont have the money to even think about buyiong a dam house. Well me, I thank Forecosure Agency because I knew what I was paying for and They found me a 5 Bedroom # bath for 38, 000...But of course... I had the money..
 21st of Apr, 2010 by   Fred78705 +1 Votes
Hi Minuet...err, Christian.

Hah. You can always tell when Christian Hunter writes fake replies on sites like this. He must spend one hour per day looking for the hundreds of sites that expose his pathetic, greedy nature so that he can write a fake response as "fotofix" or "Minuet."

So you wonder how many people in Austin are staying employed and afloat? Oh, you don't remember screwing every single one of your Austin employees out of two or three paychecks? Do you remember deducting money from our paychecks for health and dental insurance but not paying the premiums for several months? You also owe money to several janitor services and the owners of the vending machines in the break room.

That does take guts. If you don't end up dead or behind bars, then there's something wrong with this world.
 21st of Apr, 2010 by   Fred78705 0 Votes
Check out this article about Christian's company in Austin shutting down without paying its employees for a month or more.

Mass Joinder Lawsuit Hustlers Exposed