logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
www.ezi-gifts.com.au
They didn’t provide order, and all their info was useless
2. (15 mins ago)
Midway Optometry
Worst place ever to work
3. (24 mins ago)
M / S Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Limited,
About teak tree investment
4. (26 mins ago)
Persian medium
Persian medium is a con artist
5. (59 mins ago)
A1 American Plumbing
Responce Time

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dropshots.com Complaints & Reviews - I still have the same feeling this is a bad scam and hope others will stay away from them

Dropshots.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-01-06 by    Elkona

dropshots.com
It has been impossible to cancel my subscription and Dropshots has continued to debit my credit card for 6 months. There is an automatic answer to the phone number 800-942-6327 which says no one is available to help you. My credit card company said the only way to stop them was for me to change my credit card number which I have just done.

I have to amend some of what I have just written. I have re-examined my credit card bills from July (when I tried to cancel the subscription) through the present time and Dropshots charged my account in July and then did not charge it again until this past month. So this appears to me they got my request to cancel and then reactivated it this past month hoping I would not notice the small charge of $4.95. I still have the same feeling this is a bad scam and hope others will stay away from them.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jul, 2011 by   Arganule 0 Votes

Dropshots.com - Pay for a premium site, and it does not unlock
dropshots.com

DropShots is a scam. Pay for a premium site, and it does not unlock. Submit support tickets, and never get a reply. After a month or two all your photos are deleted from the site.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES TRUST THIS COMPANY. DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY.
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   slicker37 0 Votes
i cant access the site anymore and i;m a premium customer, cant even contact them and i payed in full
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   slicker37 0 Votes
 1st of Oct, 2012 by   Niokane 0 Votes

Dropshots.com - Downloads wouldn't complete, videos wouldn't upload, customer service only available AFTER you pay
dropshots.com

Terrible. Did not work -- downloads wouldn't complete, videos wouldn't upload, customer service only available AFTER you pay. Why would I pay for a non-working product? Awful.

How to Save Even if Missed Cash for Appliance Clunkers