logo

CreateSpace
Scammers
3. (19 mins ago)
americanbestlocksmith.com
They worked slowly and the prices were too high
4. (37 mins ago)
Maccorp Czech s.r.o.
very high level of commission (service fee) on currency exchange
5. (41 mins ago)
Bala Govender & Sons
Day Light Robbery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dropshots.com Complaints & Reviews - I still have the same feeling this is a bad scam and hope others will stay away from them

Dropshots.com Contacts & Informations

Dropshots.com

Posted: 2012-01-06 by    Elkona

Dropshots.com
dropshots.com
It has been impossible to cancel my subscription and Dropshots has continued to debit my credit card for 6 months. There is an automatic answer to the phone number 800-942-6327 which says no one is available to help you. My credit card company said the only way to stop them was for me to change my credit card number which I have just done.

I have to amend some of what I have just written. I have re-examined my credit card bills from July (when I tried to cancel the subscription) through the present time and Dropshots charged my account in July and then did not charge it again until this past month. So this appears to me they got my request to cancel and then reactivated it this past month hoping I would not notice the small charge of $4.95. I still have the same feeling this is a bad scam and hope others will stay away from them.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Can a Bus Beat a Plane?