logo

Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Drivetime, Jacksonville, Florida Complaints & Reviews - uncaring insensitive company

DriveTime Contacts & Informations

Drivetime

Posted: 2013-08-11 by    Thoslipz

uncaring insensitive company

Drivetime
Jacksonville, Florida
So.I called Drivetimes corporate office to find out if I could get a deferment for one of my payments. I spoke with a young lady named Lorraine who told me that I didn't have my.loan long enough. Do I shared with her that the reason why I needed the deferment, which is because I am a single.mom of four and things are tight right now. She said she.understood and that she was a single mom as well. We never.hung up, I just put her on mute.because I was at work myself when I called. Well low and behold, I hearLorraine saying to a co worker, while she was laughing really hard saying how this `black lady on the phone who told her how she was single with four kids and she went on to say that she could care less...wow. Needless to say I called back to speak with a supervisor .named OMAR who was just as insensitiveas she was. But this company is supposed to be so customer service oriented.I will put them on blast until they change some things.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Aug, 2013 by   Common sense 0 Votes
What difference does it make how many kids you have or if you are married? That was the life you chose. When you borrow money and sign a contract you are bond by the terms of the contract. That's what you agreed to.
 11th of Aug, 2013 by   gatortracks 0 Votes
Ever hear of something known as BIRTH CONTROL??

Useful Information + Tips How to Avoid Identity Theft