driver wizard

Driver Wizard Professional
North Carolina
I recently went on the website and purchased driver wizard by mistake...I submitted my visa card # and a registration number came up to load in my computer...After several attempts to load this, the computer refused and would not let me register...I am trying to cancel my visa debit card order for $39.92 ref #DRWZ-U130210-65SCT. Please confirm cancellation at e-mail address: sbowman195682@yahoo.com...Thank you in advance for your help in this matter...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

25th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
They never sent me the activation code. do you have a number for them? The number I have 1800-209-6437 has been disconnected. Safe Cart took my money but the will not answer there phone 1877-3709-229. HELP.
 25th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
Some one should do something about Driver Wizard and Safe-cart ripping people off!
 5th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
i want my recent order cancelled on my card asap...ref#drwz-u050310-63fzv
 21st of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

driver wizard - not installing
driver wizard

I got on the web site for driver wizard looking for updated drivers for my older printer to up date in my new computer. Driver wizard said I had 11 new drivers needed to be installed so I purchased this product. After trying to down load it said 8 out of 11 falied. The only ones that downloaded were on my optical mouse, and brand new moniter. How can a brand new computer need 11 updates? So I contacted the company and still (6 days) later have not heard from them. I tried calling still nothing! What can I do?
 11th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I downloaded the Driver Wiz and it couldnt give me any drivers to update with RIP OFF I WANT A REFUND
 14th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I purchased Driver Wizard a month ago. After downloading the program and rebooting my computer I found that my computer would not hook up to the internet. My beautiful, large, Dell gaming computer that I inherited from my deceased brother was now ruined!
I took it to a reputable computer repair shop... $75.00 later I picked up my computer, hooked it up and found that it would crash when I tried to use my e-mail. Back to the repair shop. They fixed my e-mail and didn't charge me extra ( I gratefully bought them pizza for lunch).
In all fairness, Safecart did refund me the $39.92 that I was out for the faulty program. Those of you that posted that you couldn't access the program were fortunate! After doing the math, I am out $35.08, gas for my car, my time with 2 unhook up & hook up, travel time to the repair shop, not to mention a week and a half without my computer!
All of that for purchasing the Driver Wizard program.
 11th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
After installing Driver Wiz I had problems connecting to the internet with IE 8 and suddenly had a process "amPing" running in the background.

Could not find "amPing" on my computer but was able to disable it in the Microsoft Management Console - "SERVICES" area.

Also found my Internet Explorer Options - LAN settings "proxy server" option checked. I unchecked it and was able to connect to the Internet again. This did not affect Firefox browser.

I also found Creative WDM 3D Audio Driver (ezuhahozew.dll) Went into safe mode to delete.

Bottom line, just another useless garbage application that comes with those little extras. Fortunately I used before buying.
 1st of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

driver wizard - Cancelled Order
Safe Cart

Cancelled order; did not activate product; removed from my computer. Safe Cart has not responded in any way to my notification. I want to know that this charge will be removed from my credit card. I was told that Safe Cart would respnd to my complaint, but has not done so.
 25th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree totally. Not happy at all with this product. My advice is to keep your hard earned money and avoid this driver wizard scam at all cost.
 26th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
wizard nkeeps popping up when im online how can i get rid of it

Contact Us