logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
2. (14 mins ago)
Nokia UK Promo
WINNING MOBILE NUMBER
3. (17 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money
4. (18 mins ago)

Posted:    sabowman

cancellation

Driver Wizard Professional
North Carolina
I recently went on the website and purchased driver wizard by mistake...I submitted my visa card # and a registration number came up to load in my computer...After several attempts to load this, the computer refused and would not let me register...I am trying to cancel my visa debit card order for $39.92 ref #DRWZ-U130210-65SCT. Please confirm cancellation at e-mail address: sbowman195682@yahoo.com...Thank you in advance for your help in this matter...
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2010 by   Appels 0 Votes
They never sent me the activation code. do you have a number for them? The number I have 1800-209-6437 has been disconnected. Safe Cart took my money but the will not answer there phone 1877-3709-229. HELP.
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   Appels 0 Votes
Some one should do something about Driver Wizard and Safe-cart ripping people off!
 14th of Nov, 2010 by   disgruntled in fresno 0 Votes
I purchased Driver Wizard a month ago. After downloading the program and rebooting my computer I found that my computer would not hook up to the internet. My beautiful, large, Dell gaming computer that I inherited from my deceased brother was now ruined!
I took it to a reputable computer repair shop... $75.00 later I picked up my computer, hooked it up and found that it would crash when I tried to use my e-mail. Back to the repair shop. They fixed my e-mail and didn't charge me extra ( I gratefully bought them pizza for lunch).
In all fairness, Safecart did refund me the $39.92 that I was out for the faulty program. Those of you that posted that you couldn't access the program were fortunate! After doing the math, I am out $35.08, gas for my car, my time with 2 unhook up & hook up, travel time to the repair shop, not to mention a week and a half without my computer!
All of that for purchasing the Driver Wizard program.
 11th of Feb, 2011 by   pat44 0 Votes
After installing Driver Wiz I had problems connecting to the internet with IE 8 and suddenly had a process "amPing" running in the background.

Could not find "amPing" on my computer but was able to disable it in the Microsoft Management Console - "SERVICES" area.

Also found my Internet Explorer Options - LAN settings "proxy server" option checked. I unchecked it and was able to connect to the Internet again. This did not affect Firefox browser.

I also found Creative WDM 3D Audio Driver (ezuhahozew.dll) Went into safe mode to delete.

Bottom line, just another useless garbage application that comes with those little extras. Fortunately I used before buying.

ID Theft Includes