Direc TV

Direct TV
9641 N 63rd St
Longmont, United States
Phone: 303 651 2699
I have been a customer of Direct TV for about 16 years and paying for 4 receivers, including 2 HD and one DVR. This is an expensive service as I pay for premium channels and the NFL ticket. I continually have a problem with pixelization on one receiver. To their credit, they have replaced that receiver twice and re-wired the connection from the dish to the receiver. However, that has not solved the problem. Customer service is not capable of solving the problem nor are they authorized to provide any compensation/credit when the program I am watching becomes unwatchable, which is quite frequent and very annoying. I am going to move my service to Dish TV. Because Dish doesn't offer the NFL ticket, I may keep one Direct TV receiver with the minimum programming and include the NFL ticket. If you don't care about watching the NFL, I highly recommend that you find an alternative programming provider.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful?

Direc TV Logo Direc TV