logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
charityadvantage.com
They didn’t provide any free services, but they promised
2. (2 mins ago)
Californiapetpharmacy.com
Late delivery, fault order and no refund
3. (5 mins ago)
charityadvantage.com
Lost what I paid for and got no refund
4. (6 mins ago)
False Claims

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dillons, Wichita, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - RUDE EMPLOYEES!!!

Dillons Contacts & Informations

Dillons

Posted:    Customers First

RUDE EMPLOYEES!!!

Kroger
1640 S. Broadway
Wichita, Kansas
One day while shopping in my Dillon's store ( 1 year ago) I heard a female employee use the "F" word while checking out a fellow customer. I was very shocked! I let the customer service agent know ( who I will name "T") what I heard, she was very apologetic and said she would let the manager know, she then walked to the employee ( "D") and let her know that her language is unacceptable and she would have to go home if it happened once more. Now, since the "F" bomb incident, the store has gotten worse. I have never in my life shopped at a grocery store that is so erotic. Some of the young boys ( named "D", "G", and "J") (that are employees) wear their jeans so low that you can see the boxers they wear and the imprint of their behind. I hear the "N" word with an "A" all the time spoken by a young male(African American) employee ( named "J"). This same guy talks about smoking weed and I witnessed him buying cigars and he said with pride "Hell yeah I smoke weed." They swear (males and females) during the duration of my time entering the store and leaving. I wondered if a manager is on duty but their seems to be no manager in the evening. The "supervisors" who works in the costumer service booth (named "L", "K", and "L" )are just as bad. They have no customer service skills, people skills, supervising skills, and do not put the customer first. "T" doesn't work in the customer service booth any longer, for reasons unknown, but I wish she was. She was a leader and made sure everyone followed. They need to put her back to her position so she can take charge like she used to. I am glad I found this website because if the corporate office/ managers/supervisors don't take charge I will. I shop at this store everyday and I will complain on the negative things I hear and witness at this store and other stores. "WE THE CUSTOMERS MAKE THEIR PAYCHECK" we shouldn't be treated like this.
Comments United States Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Dillons complaints