logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Exotic Dit-Dots
Scam, don’t buy from them
2. (24 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
3. (28 mins ago)
Open Media
Charged for online book order, never received, unable to contact company either in USA or Australia!
4. (37 mins ago)

Posted:    Robert

Scam and cheating

Diamonds International
diamondsinternational.com.au
I purchased a white gold sapphire ring at Diamonds International while on a Carnival Legend Cruise in September, 2007, to Belize. It was a gift for my daughter's birthday.

Within the first couple weeks of wearing, a stone came out and that is when the fun began. After numerous calls to Diamonds International, I finally received return shipping information to send the ring back to their NY location for repair/replacement. This was November 13, 2007.

After numerous calls, which were either not returned or being told that the person I dealt with no longer worked for the company, I received the ring back (after 4 months) on March 10th, 2008. My daughter wore the ring to work one day and the stone fell out again. The stone obviously was not a sapphire as it had clear spots in it and the glue job was evident.

I am thoroughly disgusted and it is not worth my blood pressure to go through sending this ring back again. The ring is inferior and my only satisfaction at this point would be a complete refund of my money. Carnival should not promote this business if they are not going to follow up on problems that their guests have. I work too hard for $600. to be thrown down the drain. My advice to anyone is to not use Diamonds International for your jewelry purchases.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Is Work at Home Scam or Real Deal?

Latest Groups