logo

Hertz Italiana Spa Roma
Verbale fine on line
2. (12 mins ago)
Alexia Wilde MacLae, DVM
Animal abuse, fraud, unprofessional conduct
3. (13 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
4. (19 mins ago)
Reserve Bank of india
Foreign Exchange Transfer
5. (26 mins ago)
Shenzhen IMG Galaxy Technology Co Ltd
The rep shows fake pics and doesn’t send any orders

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Robert

Scam and cheating

Diamonds International
diamondsinternational.com.au
I purchased a white gold sapphire ring at Diamonds International while on a Carnival Legend Cruise in September, 2007, to Belize. It was a gift for my daughter's birthday.

Within the first couple weeks of wearing, a stone came out and that is when the fun began. After numerous calls to Diamonds International, I finally received return shipping information to send the ring back to their NY location for repair/replacement. This was November 13, 2007.

After numerous calls, which were either not returned or being told that the person I dealt with no longer worked for the company, I received the ring back (after 4 months) on March 10th, 2008. My daughter wore the ring to work one day and the stone fell out again. The stone obviously was not a sapphire as it had clear spots in it and the glue job was evident.

I am thoroughly disgusted and it is not worth my blood pressure to go through sending this ring back again. The ring is inferior and my only satisfaction at this point would be a complete refund of my money. Carnival should not promote this business if they are not going to follow up on problems that their guests have. I work too hard for $600. to be thrown down the drain. My advice to anyone is to not use Diamonds International for your jewelry purchases.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Nov, 2014 by   CEI Lilly 0 Votes
DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL is a fraud and rip off. I purchased diamond studs in Aruba Feb. 19, 2013 for $ 11, 300 and had them appraised by a very reputable jeweler. The value of the appraisal was $ 7400.00 and is certified. DI states if you get an appraisal of a lesser value they will allow you to return the diamonds. That is an out and out lie they do not stand behind their warrantees. DO NOT get involved with this company buy your jewelry in the USA so you have a reputable company to go back to. Learn from others mistakes I wish I would have read these complaints before I could have same myself a lot of money and aggravation.

Fight Back Against Identity Theft