logo

Google
Unauthorized debit of game
4. (19 mins ago)
C & N Imaging Products
Returned products - now they want money
5. (1 hr 33 mins ago)
Magnavox
Shuts off for no reason

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Derma Wand, California Complaints & Reviews - Shocked By Negative Derma Wand Comments

Derma Wand Contacts & Informations

Derma Wand

Posted: 2012-08-21 by    b.Johnson

Shocked By Negative Derma Wand Comments

Derma Wand
California
Wow! I'm totally shocked by all the neg comments! Honestly, I love the thing. Can't live without it. I'm 31, don't have any wrinkles at all but I have my mom and grandmothers "chipmunk" cheeks and what they call "bulldog" lines at the sides of my mouth. I've noticed those lines, which have always been there, are a little more pronounced. I bought the Derma Wand and used it to smooth out the lines around my cheek and nose and it worked (temp) first time out of the box. I had to use the lowest setting (settings go from 1-9) for a few days but now I'm on 9 and there is no pain. Even when I first used it didn't hurt as bad as most of you had written. Maybe you had it turned all the way up? You get used to the sensation. I never watched the DVD. When I use it I use clinique moisturizer because the gel ran out and I prefer my moisturizer anyway and it last longer. I pull up on my "wrinkles" and apply firm (but not too hard) pressure and iron out those bad boys. I just go over and over them in an upward vertical motion. Also, I use it longer than they say to. I could spend a good ten minutes just running it all over my face. Plus, my skin feels softer and my pore size decreased. So, needless to say, I'm confused by all these neg comments and I'm so very sorry it isn't working the way you hoped it would.
Comments United States Beauty & Day Spas
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Time To Switch Banks?