logo

INF*Peoplesmart
Unauthorized charge
4. (34 mins ago)
Carolina Carports
non delivery of a carport
5. (47 mins ago)
Bear411.com
I'm trying to delete my account, and the site will not allow it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Den Lipozene Complaints & Reviews - Den Lipozene - just a plain lost!

Den Lipozene Contacts & Informations

Den Lipozene

Posted:    Marinete Condessa Bowen

Den Lipozene - just a plain lost!

I purchased a one month diet supplement from Den Liopzene, RENO NV that promised that I could cancel due to delivery at any time. After trying the product for 2 weeks,and having bad side effects, i called and canceled delivery. Next I know, there was a new package at my door, I called Again and complaint, plus sent it back. They said it was canceled at this time, because wasn't on the record for any cancellation before.

Took just another month to receive one more package... I called them back, also called the credit card company to stop the charge. Sent the package back again and never got any refund or any answer from the DEN LIPOZENE just a plain lost.

Thanks for reading,
Marinete.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Aug, 2008 by   Sharon J. Flynn 0 Votes
I am looking for a number to cancel my "order". I never order the automatic shipping of product and charging against my credit card and don't want a big hassle. I'll use what I have, but don't want any more. I am not having any problem with the product, just that it isn't doing what they advertised. Perhaps if I overdosed on it, it would.

Can you provide me with a number privately?

You will have to file fraud charges against them to get the money back. Send the next order they send with return receipt - then file the claim. It will take awhile, but you should get your funds back into your account. Been there before and it works.
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   Lora 0 Votes
if you do not want anyfurther shipments just call your credit card company and put the item in dispute. then someone will get a hold of you for sure.

i was just charged for an order i know for sure i clicked the cancel button on.
 9th of Nov, 2008 by   Heather Hudson 0 Votes
I wanted to cancel item when I saw on the phone at the initial order that it would be an automatic shipping and I was unable to respond negatively to the question for future orders being shipped. I tried calling the company or emailing them and I was unable to get any success.
I feel that people are getting ripped off and the government or powers that be should shut these people down.
 22nd of Nov, 2011 by   Mizz_Ladi 0 Votes
I have been disputing with Den Lipozene for months now. I hung the phone up on the initial conversation because the initial representative wouldn't take no for an answer. After she continued to place my order, I was charged $31.30 and shipped a mess box full of things. I sent the package return to sender through the post office. Den Lipozene says they didn't receive the returned merchandise and charged the second part of the initial amount to my card $59.90!!! So, I called the company and was told non refundable because it doesn't show in the system as my shipment returned, but it also doesn't show where the initial call was disconnected either when I said no!!! I now have a third charge in the amount of $21.30 today and when I called I was told the supervisors would be in the office in five (5) minutes. I called back held on the phone for over an hour to get another representative who refused to elevate me to a supervisor because I had been cancelled and there was nothing that could be done about my money being returned. All together they have stole $112.50 in three different charges... I haven't taken the first pill or tried the product even once, but I continue to be billed for it. I have had to cancel my card and reset all other accounts because Den Lipozene will just take your money and take your money and there is nothing that can be done. I was told by the customer service representative Non Returnable and Non Refundable even though I haven't got a shipment or anything. They just got my money. I will be filing a fraudulent complaint with my bank as well as a report with the better business bureau and the attorney general. Enough is enough!!!

Jennifer Bagwell
jb29621@gmail.com
 4th of May, 2012 by   Cathi Schwartz 0 Votes
I have had very poor results from the product. The pills didn't desolve and had intestinal blockage. The shipments continue to come and they've been canceled. I have a number of unopened packages I'm told I'm unable to return and I'm stuck paying for. I do not believe this is true but if so - very poor customer service and I see a class action suite down the road for this company. It's companies like this that give on-line products such a bad rep.

cs_schwartz55@hotmail.com
 5th of Jun, 2012 by   moelee71 0 Votes
I order for 1x only shipment and another shipment was sent when I called to cancel I was told I couldn't get a refund so now I'm out of $90.20!!!
 7th of Aug, 2012 by   Samantha SC SC 0 Votes
I have seen no results from this product. I called up the company's direct line when I saw the advertisement on the television, I placed on order for a free trial over the phone. I then recieved a package and they charged my crdit card for it, after that month I did not recieve any other packages but they billed my credit card. Last month July 2012 they charged my credit card again and I recieved a package. I tried calling their direct line but I could not ever get transerred to a person, it was always just a voice message system that would pick up my calls. I called during the regular business hours but the voice message system would always say they are closed. I went on the website and looked for an e-mail but could not find one. I then got really frustrated and angry and called my dredit card company, they somehow got a hold of a customer service rep at Lipozene. I spoke to her and she told me that she can not refund any payments that have been taken out and that another package is on the way! She told me that I selected auto renewal, which I know I didn't because all I did was order a free trial!!! She promised me to cancel any other payments that will be taken out after this new package is recieved and will take my card off file.

Well lets just see what happens. LIPOZENE IS NOT WORTH IT! WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME!!! REALLY DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!!!

The Mail Bag & Final Thoughts