logo

slander

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Datingsitebuilder.com Complaints & Reviews - Beware of using Datingsitebuilder.com

Datingsitebuilder.com Contacts & Informations

Datingsitebuilder.com

Posted: 2012-02-06 by    Adilier

Beware of using Datingsitebuilder.com

Datingsitebuilder.com
datingsitebuilder.com
Goron, Brandon, David, and anyone else in their organization are not credible at all. I signed up with them in October 2011, and in late December 2011 asked for my account to be cancelled and asked for a refund, as they did nothing that they said they would do.

I started with a basic site, then, in order to add more features, expanded to their top level site, then ordered from them 1000 “custom” profiles. After I placed the order, I noticed that the few profiles that they were uploading onto my site were not customized at all to my specifications. I had to send repeated emails to their “support” office (because they would not speak to me on the phone - each time they answered, I was told to submit a ticket) telling them that the profiles were wrong, and asked when they would be uploaded (because they told me it would take “up to 2 weeks”). After waiting over 4 weeks, I had only 191 profiles uploaded of the 1000 that I ordered. I then asked to cancel my account and asked for a refund. I received no refund at all (even though I have an email from the payment center that they use telling me that I am owed a refund!!), and also they still have not signed over to me the rights to my domain name that they registered for me.

I paid them (and lost) $450, plus I lost my domain name which they will not give back. DO NOT USE Datingsitebuilder under any circumstances! They are not reputable and will steal your money.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Lottery Fraud