logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Etihad Airways
Customer service the worst in the world
2. (13 mins ago)

Fraud Account

DateHookup
Spring, Texas
datehookup.com
This website has allowed someone to create an account using my picture, my telephone as well as where I work location and occupation. I have recieved numerous harassing calls, because of this and I want this to be removed. This has caused me to fear for my life, because strange people know where I work. The user name is hottmamatre.. www.datehookup.com

Datehookup.com

Comments United States Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jan, 2013 by   turtledove4u 0 Votes
YOU allowed it by giving your info out...obviously someone you dated got butthurt and decided to lash out at you this way.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   depfor1 0 Votes
I was only on the site 6 days, and got 3 very similar im's from 3 supposedly different men; California, Florida, and Texas. They all had eerily similar stories. They all told me within 2 days that we were meant for each other, God brought us together, one saying he loved me...referring to my son as our son...wtf???? Telling me that they travel a lot, then I googled datehookup.com scams, and found an identical story from a woman who had been duped by the guy in Texas...exact same experience.
They make you feel you are the only woman in the world for them, that they have finally found the one God wants them to be with, and start planning your life together after 2 days. Even a rock would know that there is something smelly about that!
Be very careful...they pose as regular Americans, then after chatting for a while, it seems like their chats are broken, poor grammar, bad English/spelling. Then it comes through loud and clear, they are probably from the middle east! BEWARE!!!

Advice From 2000 - Your Credit Report