Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Darling-lover.com

Posted: 2011-05-31 by

Scam

Darling-lover.com
I'm considering purchasing from this website as it seems legit. However, I was wondering if anyone had any experiences or stories they can share about this website. Any tips or advices would be super useful!
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
i am also planning to order... and is also waiting for someone to share experience...they seem to have a minimum order that would sum up to $150 and that's already a hard earned money for me...:cant risk it
 16th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hello,

I live in Dominican Republic and I ordered from www.darling-lover.com about two weeks ago and I got all my items in 5 business days. I don´t have any complaing about them. They replied all my emails.
 16th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hello,

I live in Dominican Republic and I ordered from www.darling-lover.com about two weeks ago and I got all my items in 5 business days. I don´t have any complaint about them. They replied to all my emails.
 26th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I ordered from them a couple of years ago now, and found the corsets I ordered were poor quality. When my shipment arrived at least 10% of it was faulty, and I had numerous returns from customers (seam allowances not big enough for corset tension). All my items were corsets, but maybe they are ok with other types of lingerie?
 16th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
Im wondering if anyone has any websites they would recommend for supplying lingerie? I too was looking at buying from this company.
 13th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered from Darling Lover. These are FASHION corsets, not WAIST REDUCTION and you will need to go up at least one size from what you normally wear, perhaps two sizes, but it is a corset so you can pull the strings tight. The Shipping adds up so $150 is more like $200 with shipping. That being said I ordered 20 corsets. They are a great deal for the price. I received a lot of communication and my only problem was that I was sent a small on one corset when I ordered an extra extra Large, 2XL and I am 136 lbs and normally wear a 12 petite and they fit perfectly. I don't like my back showing and want the corset completely closed in the back. I never told them about receiving the small instead of the extra extra large I only noticed recently. I am doing a project on Facebook 31 days of corsets in July and August.

Contact Us